What does Sup Forums think of Mister Metokur

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41y7L7BjDX0
youtube.com/watch?v=gzKZ7LdWC4c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mfw I have no face

who

the one and only true representative of Sup Forums, le original ebin oldfag

hello sargon, enjoying your butthurt?, this is Jim board, i suggest you get out, unless you want to be hurt

Jim.. JIM Listen JIM. Jesus - have you even READ KANT?
I am saying JIM that I want to create a group of individuals who are individualists but it is not a collective.
Yes, people who are part of the group will have to put their own indvidual wants aside for the betterment of the group but listen, honestly - listen Jim - I think your a smart guys. Like really, you are respected and its because your a critical thinker Jim.
Nobody can stop the SJW except for us Jim. We have reached the pinnacle of enlightenment. We are the modern philosophers of our time. Our word will be etched into the ethos of time.

E-celeb threads are shill threads.
Don’t reply.
>the more newfags know

MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

He laughs at the cringy "we gunna save the west/white race" mentality seen here so often. He is a good friend

reminds me more of old Sup Forums. only cares about politics if it generates drama

Much farther to the right than he's willing to admit to his fans. I also know he browses Sup Forums regularly. So hello, Jim. Put me in the next video, you fat faggot.

he's completely right about sargon

Just make the fucking video on Destiny already, Jim.

youtube.com/watch?v=41y7L7BjDX0

Sargon has so much salt to give...

Thought his videos were pretty funny until the whole sargon chronicles

I just don't get it. Why is this a big thing? Why is it a scandal? Some fat neckbeard kicked a bitch out from a private chat server because she had a different ideology? And now the whole internet is ablaze? Am I missing something here?

I don't even get it and I watched those trout vids. Am I supposed to be mad? I can't even pretend to give a fuck.

lame ass youtuber

Still waiting for someone to give me the rundown on why I'm supposed to give a shit about any of this.

As far as I'm concerned, it's always been fuck sargon, fuck destiny, and if he doesn't start being funny again, it's gonna be fuck metokur

I prefer Sargon

he thinks he's Sup Forums
worse than Sargon

Pol is full of
I N D I V I D U A L I S T S

Jim isn't for politics, Jim is for comedy.

I watch metokur videos because I enjoy listening to him being a huge snide cunt about things I don't like. I wouldn't turn to him for advice or look for any serious opinions, because its not going to be there.

He's fantastic at what he does but what he does is comedy, not politics. He's pretty much the right wing current year man. Take that as you will.

filthy wh*Toid

pipe down, darkie

He's cool, he made some of the funniest vidoes I've found on the internet, he is interesting.
On the other hand I do not like the fact that Sargoy does more for white ppl and Jim is just a ~troll.
youtube.com/watch?v=gzKZ7LdWC4c

I think sargon really cut him right to his soul when he called him a coward.

kek he has never claimed to represent Sup Forums and no one in their right mind ever would. he engages in the same amount of dog whistling as anyone else

ooga booga nigger nigger

Very entertaining

Fuck this low IQ retard, he's going to cost us the war against the SJWs!

My favorite,snarky commentary in the world of the absurd. If he started a movement around him, would turn around and make a video of what a bunch of idiots his followers are. Watch the world burn attitude which I share, to combat the depression of it all. Hope he doesn't do this "movement" shit Sargon was talking about, he shouldn't be constrained by others.

Also, Hi Jim, hope all is well you beautiful cunt.

Convictionless faggot that loves to epic troll. Weak and pathetic, he will never claim an ideology, should that bite him in the ass later.

Lot of respect for internet aristocrat but he is a coward. Guy went dark for months because he was drunk fucking a chink on an audio stream. Would a Chad do that?

coolest kid on the block

sure you do liberalist...

Then why does he talk like he does?

>i just wanna laugh
>fuck spreading ideology
Lame, user, lame.

he knows how to present internet drama

He is very funny.

I highly doubt Jim gives a shit

>blacks and gays allowed in the ethnostate
>no SJWs or Alt-Right allowed in Sargon's Liberalism™ movement
my almonds are activating on their own!

Seems like he tries to sensationalize really boring drama way too much. You can laugh at it all you like it's still boring and uninteresting

This is a shill information gathering thread.
They do this every single time. Any time some person gets any attention they rush to Sup Forums to get all the dirt they can get on him, then they use that information to attack him.
These people are going to spam non-stop Mister Metekur threads, both character assassination threads and threads pretending to like the guy to make it look like his channel is being shilled. They'll play both sides. They do this every single fucking time and every single fucking time it starts with ''hey Sup Forums, what do you think of X, :)''

He's alright, his "2cool4school" attitude about everything gets kinda old after a while but he's great when it comes to calling out bullshit or laughing at retards.
Can't wait for his next video desu.

A simple minded pillock who obsesses over Internet drama like a teenage girl.

Metokur is happy to cede ground until he has nothing left to stand on. Some of us give a shit about the world, even if you fags don't.
I am getting a very serious "penis envy" vibe from Jim in regards to sargon stepping up.

Yes the "movement" is fucking pathetic and will be full of the most cringey losers you can imagine, exp;ect tp see the fat neckbeards from the kekistan shit to show up.

But at least Sargon can die knowing he at least tried when the paki gangs behead him in Trafalgar square and take turns to rape his kids.

Jim is a cuck who's too scared to take a stand because someone might make fun of him for it.

He will be turned in to a nigger loving kike shill faggot in two months. Mark my words every single person except for Trump ends up like this when he is posted here.

>Die knowing he tried

Hey chanology how many cakes are you gonna bake this time?

BASED KEKISTANI XDDD MAGA!

he goes back to the youtube I used to love, basically if your channel made fun of sonic fags I was subscribed to you

some ugly faggot who i could care less about

*tips*