AmeriKKKant

Sup Forums BTFO
New music for a new year. Buckle up, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTkywyKV-9U
youtube.com/watch?v=JN5_OK7PEC4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KFPI9b9N6CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rI5lqA6nD_g
youtube.com/watch?v=HMjyS4Wv9PM
youtube.com/watch?v=BGskkcIDdXg
youtube.com/watch?v=UC5ADVceEC0
youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
youtube.com/watch?v=HqL2KeHdRVI
youtube.com/watch?v=10UCrRMlj20
youtube.com/watch?v=U5ulj3tut3o
youtube.com/watch?v=4OF3JBX4xyc
youtube.com/watch?v=IqhYkTCxQC0
youtube.com/watch?v=MhEm4S-4v_U
youtube.com/watch?v=ivP1qYG_tLw
youtube.com/watch?v=BNi3OR0WFHs
youtube.com/watch?v=bRTomHQ9U0k
youtube.com/watch?v=_nXZ-Gt2oqc
youtube.com/watch?v=UHH3wUU3iD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=hTkywyKV-9U

WHY DO POLITICS HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING I LIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Industrial is dead.
KMFDM's been controlled by Sascha's whore for years and now this. Is Skinny Puppy the only good main industrial act left?

Are you ready for these epic songs?

"The" Nine Inch Nails are still releasing passable material, much more than I can say for any of these fuckups

>KMFDM's been controlled by Sascha's whore for years
AKA Yoko the screaming banshee

>Is Skinny Puppy the only good main industrial act left?
They took a swipe at Bush on their 2003 album. I never liked Bush but would prefer they didn't get into politics. They have yet to release an album since Trump became president, so don't count them out just yet.

Sup Forums? Can't wait to hear this one.
But wtf is TV5?

Industrial music for grownups. Trent is a solid dude except for his anti-Trump stance. I thought "Less Than" was a great track. Good driving music..

Al Jourgensen used to be buddies with Alex Jones. I wonder how they get along these days.

Go away literally who we’re not making you an e celeb

Nigger, Ministry has been around since before your daddy got cucked and you almost wound up as a brown stain on the matress that rolled down your mothers asscrack.

>If they don't notice the Full Metal Jacket quote them I'm really clever teehee

Metal is for children.

Young chads

Vaguely remember a band name that kids who got beat up a lot liked. That was decades ago. You telling me some >69 year old goth faggots are still trying to make albums about antifa and promoting them on Sup Forums? Get the fuck out of here. Collect social security, you’re all literally whos now.

Ministry was only good when they made cuck'd 80s goth disco dance music.
youtube.com/watch?v=JN5_OK7PEC4

What is The Land of Rape and Honey

Ministry used to be good though. They havent been good in almost 20 years. The new Antifa song is fucking garbage.

what is it about 80's music that sounds so good?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KFPI9b9N6CQ

Al lost his talent years ago
kys fagot
>in all fields

(((Nuclear Blast)))

Look at Ministry's Psalm 69 album track list.

Skinny Puppy is literal dogshit.

The old magic was completely gone when they reformed: no more horror audio clips in their songs, music videos having people breakdancing, and generally speaking the record industry was finally able to do what they started during the making of The Process, and turn Skinny Puppy into a neutered safe for housewives NIN rip-off.

I just checked out KMFDM's new album

I'm so fucking pissed off. Symbols and Adios were my childhood and now they're making the WORST cucked up music.

"Fascist blight won't recognize
Diversity is human strength"
What the fuck HAPPENED to you, Sascha?

Al is nothing but a degenerate heroin addict these days and he's still pissy as fuck that he did a six album (three original material, three remix discs) cycle of Anti-Bush albums to get that sweet American Idiot money and failed miserably.

He's repeatedly shuttered Ministry as a group but put out new albums of sort sort of another to get money, since none of his side projects ever took off and most of his old bandmates want anything to do with him

joke's on you, my favorite band is the Sex Pistols

>music videos having people breakdancing
Yeah the Pro Test music video was fucking embarassing even though Greater Wrong of the Right was a great record in my opinion

Ministry were God-tier up until about '92. Al completely lost the plot from then on.
this Antifa shit is absolutely laughable.
such a shame.

unfortunately SP lost it when Dwayne died. it was all about the chemistry between him and Cevin. but those albums they did together are pure magic.

youtube.com/watch?v=rI5lqA6nD_g

Step aside faggots

>Ministry
>Highly anticipated new album

Did we just go back to 1993? Because that's about the last time Ministry was relevant.

Al Jourgensen should have just O.D.'ed right after Psalm69 and not lived long enough to embarrass himself in his old age the way he's about to do.

Because they enjoyed making music and still had some talent. Now its all about selling out or being a political tool for the jews.
Some feminist shit

>Nuclear blast
>same label as sabaton
guess I can't support my favorite band anymore if it's on the same label as this utter filth.

B-2's and F-117's
Alright, the Nighthawk is retired. It would be funnier if they spammed the B-2's so hard they put more of them in the image than were ever built, but they didn't.
What is this even supposed to mean?
DUH DRUMPF GUBMINT IS SO OPPRESSIVE THEY WILL DEPLOY NUCLEAR BOMBERS AND STEALTH ATTACK AIRCRAFT AGAINST US CITIZENS
>leftoshits

>land of rape and honey
>bad
Kill yourself you probably think Big Black, and Godflesh are shit too you poof.
>liking new ministry
>liking disco era ministry
>not just liking Land of Rape and Honey and being done with it

Not as good as their Bush album but I didn't expect it.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMjyS4Wv9PM

Hahaha. Stop tickling me guys.

Land of Rape and Honey is their best album by far.

oh, yeah, just realized the reference

- Dwayne died before they reformed
- Bands evolve and don't often keep making the same album over and over again
- One music video from 2003 with breakdancing

fuck off

>I just checked out KMFDM's new album
nu-KMFDM

At least WWIII still had Raymond Watts and was a pretty good album overall.

Fuck I hated Skinny Puppy, never got into them. Bunch of my buds listened to them but god damn they sounded like a racket of noise.
Babyland (you suck crap) was good shit imo
Einstürzende Neubauten was pretty cool too
Basically stopped listening to all of that around 2000 and I'm surprised as hell that some of these bands are still making music

Hate to say it, but, bargain bin 90's industrial music. I'll take it over Al's newer material any day regardless.

>Not as good as their Bush album
which one?
The first one was the only good one in my opinion. Then he started playing speed metal shit.

thats the thing with SP, its all about embracing the chaos. you either get it or you dont. buts its brilliant. their peak era material still holds up today, unlike pretty much all of those other bands from that time.

They have stuff that isn't so chaotic. SP is hit or miss. I thought their most recent album was pretty /gomfy/ and not high in the trait chaos.

im talking up to '92. once Dwayne died it was all over as far as im concerned. no interest in anything theyve done since then.

I thought that was leatherstrip

Industrial still alive and well, just not with the has-been's.
Funkervogt
Combichrist
VNV Nation
Wumpscut
And One
Suicide Commando
Das Ich

Ministry had been banned from my playlist long ago.
Fuck them. I'll listen to old NitzerEbb before them.

Land of Rape and Honey? Not even close... Claus wishes he could come close to creating such an iconic album. Instead, he's busy marrying old men for their money.

Jesus, it’s been over 25 years since Ministry has been “relevant”.

This. Nothing says, “I was molested” quite like some faggot screaming over metal riffs.

Are you serious? Solitary Confinement was a masterpiece.

>embarrassing list of scene bands who hit their prime in the early and mid 90s
>referring to older acts as has been's

It gets old after 2 listens.

correction: early and mid 2000s

Wumpscut is a scene band?

industrial/gawth club scene? 100%

And I suppose you think pic related is shot too right?

correction: shit*

These guys were at a festival I went to. I don't know dick about Ministry but that front man is burned out. Dude sounds awful live.

I never checked them out. Something about the band name always rubbed me as being too pretentious. "Dude let's write Crowley backwards, it'll be 'unique'"

Al those drugs fried his brain.

youtube.com/watch?v=BGskkcIDdXg

holy fucking cringe

Anyone listen to E Nomine?

I wonder what Al looks like without his headband on. Those dreads can't be real hair... at least not his hair.

he started going bald back in the mid-late 80's.

>TV5
French TV Station

Got hacked by Russia.... or was it the hacker known as Sup Forums?

It was the russian hacker know'n as Sup Forums, of course!

Oh no pol has been collectively btfo by this faggot post, time to drown in pols collective neckbeard

youtube.com/watch?v=UC5ADVceEC0

YEW JUST GOT
KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT
youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI

youtube.com/watch?v=HqL2KeHdRVI

Never much cared for Ministry. More of a Front 242 / Skinny Puppy kind of guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=10UCrRMlj20
youtube.com/watch?v=U5ulj3tut3o

More recent stuff can be good, too.
youtube.com/watch?v=4OF3JBX4xyc
youtube.com/watch?v=IqhYkTCxQC0

Are there a bunch of gen-x elder goths on Sup Forums, or are we just "those people"?

You know, come to think of it, this whole vein of culture is pretty damn Sup Forums, not just German industrial.

I once got a bj in a Jewish cemetery to a song by Joy Division, titled "dead souls". If that's not the edgiest string of synchronicity...
youtube.com/watch?v=MhEm4S-4v_U

Feindflug, anyone?

youtube.com/watch?v=ivP1qYG_tLw
youtube.com/watch?v=BNi3OR0WFHs
youtube.com/watch?v=bRTomHQ9U0k
youtube.com/watch?v=_nXZ-Gt2oqc
youtube.com/watch?v=UHH3wUU3iD0

did you hear that guitar solo? nazi cucks are so done.. blond women are on antifa's side. white nationalists on suicide watch haha