imgur.com/a/odL9t)
imgur.com/a/rgLTx)
imgur.com/a/novb8)
imgur.com/a/U22Ms)
imgur.com/a/N6F2y)
imgur.com/a/dP7xI
imgur.com/a/yTbL5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting anything cute with Tharja, or anything with SI.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ

Wearing something from these albums.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

Or anything with/of our daughterus.
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf

Requesting Rias wearing a maid outfit that’s inspired by her school uniform.

A Persona 5-esque close-up of her eyes like this imgur.com/a/iEyqa would also be fantastic.

Or holding up a sunflower while wearing a sundress and sunhat.

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thanks and have a nice day.

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir basking in the sun, or:
-as a knight in shining armor, and must rescue a distressed user/SI
-taking a cat-nap

If none does not tickle your fancy, anything where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated.

Thank you very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Ina two piece swimsuit and sunhat enjoying the beach.
• Wearing a lacey nightgown waking up in bed and stretching/yawning. Semi-transparent nightgown is nice too if you want.
• Anything cute/cool of her in Trigger-chan's outfit. Ref: i.imgur.com/wZs4Wsa.png

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

I would like to request Mai Natsume untying her string bikini. E.g.:
i.imgur.com/i2fDFrW.jpg
Bikini references: i.imgur.com/6ZANoqn.jpg

Another suggestion is Mai wearing this magical girl outfit that's based on her normal costume:
i.imgur.com/kWl7Jtz.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-In a Persona close-up cut (i.imgur.com/G5Vs0oB.png)
-Playing with a Game Boy Advance SP
-Or wearing this crop top and demin shorts outfit (i.imgur.com/Gxc3tb5.jpg) and beating out the heat
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And hope you enjoy your weekend as I.

Dear Drawfriends,

Anything cute of my beloved wife is always welcome!

I would like to make a joint request with Onizukafriend though, Hane and Onizuka racing each other on their bikes!

Additional references (her bike, riding poses, the TDS Logo and the tire tracks) are here: imgur.com/a/YUCsw

Thank you very much! I wish all of you a wonderful weekend.

Hello everyone.

In a few days I'll be admitted to the hospital. I'd like to request Rina visiting me, either PoV or SI, or even as a cute nurse, telling me she'll give me her 'love injection.'

SI reference is here, I have more photos if needed: imgur.com/a/dlpyo

Or just comforting me in general, wrapping my arms in bandages, telling me to eat because she made it with love.

Anything else is always greatly appreciated. Nothing malicious or too lewd. Thank you.

Requesting Cat Shion happily eating cooked salmon or her dressed as saint Martha from fate grand order
Martha ref: imgur.com/a/3ZVCG
Requesting a joint request involving Watashi(i.imgur.com/oyMZ98J.jpg) as a teacher, teaching a class with Shion as a student or showing Shion how to do a problem.
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits): imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting Cyan:

-drinking strawberry milk
-pomfing on the bed
-with this hairstyle in casual clothing, maybe some jean shorts while eating an ice pop in the heat (i.imgur.com/Z7f1Tnc.png)
-in a egyptian style outfit with jewlery adorning her tail, eating grapes too would be nice (i.imgur.com/9MR0uO9.png)
-something like this sequence, or a full version of the bottom left part (i.imgur.com/cmwSoUO.jpg)
-in this very suggestive outfit, with the magic rune over her forehead (i.imgur.com/0LtDGUB.png)
-hiding her body with a big translucent sakura petal (or she's small). How translucent is up to you

Something else cute, lewd, or a mix of both is fine

As Earth Day falls tomorrow, requesting my Kobori having a picnic with me. That, or eating a piece of birthday cake. I'm fine with whichever one you choose.
Whether it's POV or SI, I'm fine with either.
SI: imgur.com/q7NJK7i

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine, too.

Requesting a chibi of my dear Anna eating an oversized burger.

Lewd version: Normal proportioned Anna in a crop top and booty shorts eating a burger.

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Here's a list ideas I'd like to see:

-Mio receiving easter chocolates from user
-Mio wearing Tenryuu's outfit from KanColle ( imgur.com/a/A5CHk )
-Wearing a pajama and going to bed
-Cutelewd easter related lingerie

Anything else is great as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally ice skating, but anything else nice is fine too.

Requesting hair brushing.

Requesting Hibiki holding baby chickens.

Heya WWD, I'm requesting my dear Deedlit patting her lap, indicating for me to rest in her warmth (akin to this i.imgur.com/sob6k2S.jpg)

Alternatively, Deed in any of the following situations:

-Relaxing on a warm day in something like this i.imgur.com/mwpQD6N.jpg
-Acting smug as she's caught my attention wearing this outfit i.imgur.com/JgMBzjB.jpg
-Sweating from a workout and wearing this ( i.imgur.com/zEKyyeg.jpg ) - toweling off/drinking water is a plus.
-Hugging a large pillow akin to this i.imgur.com/bvP7vNx.jpg

Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!

More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
Have a great weekend!

Requesting Mai in any of the following:

-Mai in her pajamas with her hair loose, sleeping on top of her bed while lying on her back. More pictures of Mai in her sleepwear: imgur.com/5K7we32
-skipping rope in her PE or other comfortable training clothes
-as an idol. Maybe making a pose or singing. Possible options for clothing: imgur.com/9pbrT4I

Anything cute, cutelewd or cool is fine too. Please and thank you.

Happy Friday, everybody!

Requesting my darling Miia offering to give me a massage after having gotten certified in the mermaid kingdom.

Or Miia and me kissing on a mountaintop at sunset.

Or as a joint request, something like Miia being taught the rules of the school by Satsuki Kiryuuin.

Also, I saw a love hotel at one point during my travels, so requesting Miia and me joking about going to visit said love hotel together. And then sheepishly checking in to the love hotel together.

SI ref in case: imgur.com/a/ElgMl

Anything else cute or cool is always open for suggestion. I'd love ideas. Thanks again in advance.

Hello WWD friends!

Still trying to figure this out.
Requesting my cutie-patootie heart of the forest Kii!
Maybe wearing a flower crown or other nature things.
But I'd like anything.
Thank you!

I request that the 420th reply in this thread has their waifu smoking a bong.

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Mint POV hand holding or hand holding with SI (SI reference: i.imgur.com/X9rY60m.png)

Also requesting her taking a comfy bubblebath with a rubber duck and lots of bubbles (to keep it nonlewd)

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!

Good morning or afternoon everyone.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari trying some new outfit in front of a mirror, maybe something like a dress or a new bikini?

If you want to draw something else though please go for it!

Please and thank you if you pick this up!

Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard, in a Re:Creators crossover (same studio), maybe him wearing Hime's uniform imgur.com/a/poQe2

Or him "isekai'd" to our world and enjoying some snacks, being surprised about a poster of himself or maybe even getting ready to hunt down Aoki or Urobuchi who wanted his story to be a tragedy.

Alternatively, a cute chibi of him like this imgur.com/a/fxRK9 (doesn't have to be like a keychain).

Have fun!

I would like to request my lovely Tharja
-Tharja Presenting a present to POV
-Tharja in ribbon wrapping
-Dressed as a bunny
imgur.com/SJvKsFd
-Tharja at the beach, preferably in the water to an extent
-In a costume similarly to the Phantom Thief from Persona 5
imgur.com/6rTavti
-Dressed as a nurse
-Dressed as a FE:A Dancer
imgur.com/CfE4emT
-Cute with SI
imgur.com/a/VFPgI
Cutelewd is accecpted and appreciated, but nothing too far
Thank you for your time

Requesting Kagura wearing her blue hoodie outfit, please! Maybe saying "Let's go!" to the viewer.

Outfit reference: i.imgur.com/9isaN3Y.png

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting Inori as a bunny waitress i.imgur.com/EZEcTNj.jpg
Or wearing overalls i.imgur.com/FWRRXC3.jpg

Anything else cute/cutelewd is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting my love Yuu as some sort of cosmic entity holding up a miniature sun, or a chibi Yuu laying in a laundry basket full of fresh warm laundry.

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome!

Hello, requesting my husbando Reigen Arataka.

-Him sitting by a window looking outside like in these ( imgur.com/a/bD0Xc ), preferably just wearing his undershirt, or casual clothing.
-Him blushing/flustered and looking away from the viewer, maybe rubbing the back of his neck, of fiddling with his tie
-Either of these with my SI: imgur.com/a/m9K7Q
-SI Ref: imgur.com/vIXLl5d

Anything else nice or cool is always welcome, thanks and have a great weekend.

Requesting Urabe Mikoto as an oni girl dressed in appropriate cute or lewd oni garb: imgur.com/a/uz2n1

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka wearing a competition swimsuit.

Or wearing the girl's uniform from rokudenashi majutsu koushi to akashic record.
Ref: imgur.com/a/BzEsS

Have a great weekend.

Requesting Hisui baking or holding a birthday cake optionally while wearing nothing but her apron.

Hi there, new here!

I would like to request my waifu Nanami, anything is fine I guess. I hope my reference is good enough.

Please have a good weekend!

Requesting Kuon

-Dressed up in a one-piece swimsuit and surfing

-Dressed up in pajamas with her tail holding the remote controller as she watches TV with a packet of candy nearby

-Snowboarding down a mountain

Requesting Natsuki as an onee-san/christmas cake, maybe with slightly longer hair if you got some good idea.

If that's not too interesting:
- wearing either of these outfits imgur.com/a/nPWgV

Or just anything cute or cutelewd would be nice.

Kindly requesting something cute of Colette wearing a one-piece swimsuit
Alternatively, something like this, without glasses: i.imgur.com/0OwAarJ.png

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin

Her as Bleach Soul Reaper / Arrancar imgur.com/a/XQ6PX
Or something of spring-themed fashion, overall fashionable clothing is highly appreciated
I also would like to see her interacting with other waifus, her portraits, various stuff you can come up with!

Here's in case someone missed the sign-up for the group photo collage last week:
goo gl/forms/Ar9EzXNy6P97Oi7j1

I'm sorry for everything.

Good-bye.

>I'm sorry for everything.
>Goodbye
What? Why?

Requesting my lovely Inori either having a ring put on her finger in POV or her lying in bed with the ring on her hand also in POV.

For reference:
imgur.com/bYxP7x6
imgur.com/gipMmvN

Alternatively, something else cute or lovely in PoV is always great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting Chie Sasaki
- cosplaying Bridget from Guilty Gear, ref: imgur.com/a/6X5Gs
- cosplaying Serena from YGO Arc-V, ref i.imgur.com/mfj3fJu.jpg
- in Skullgirls style, ref: i.imgur.com/QFhAfoY.jpg
- doing a disdain face

I would like to request my Dragon, please. I have some ideas, but if you have any other interesting things in mind, I would love to see them.

--Just her looking very smug
--Wearing a white and simple sundress, relaxing in a park
--Loli version of her wearing dinossaur PJs

Thank you kindly and have a nice weekend!

Baka

Requesting Mazaki Anzu, from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Previous ref: i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png

Specifics:

- Looking herself over in a full length mirror being self conscious about something.
- distraught over a decision with a shoulder angel and devil version making their cases.
- having tripped and spilled the contents of her shopping bags.
- on a dance platform wearing a bodycon outfit while imitating early 1990s Juliana's dancers. Refs: imgur.com/a/ujJxR
- keeping multiple hula hoops/hoop accessories in motion.

Any other works are very much appreciated.

Requesting my beloved Momo as a volleyball player. Please and thank you.
Volleyball uniform references: imgur.com/a/dq2lx

Requesting my husbando Akihisa Yoshii

- Requesting akihisa trying to desperately look cool while his summoned being is giving the viewer a ring.
Summoned being ref: imgur.com/a/IRG75

-As a chibi

- Wearing the virgin killer sweater incorrectly like as a cape for example. Or just being confused as to how you are supposed to wear it.
imgur.com/a/pWOxc

Anything else cute/stupid will be appreciated. Thank you!

I would like to request my Dragon, please. I have some ideas, but if you have any other interesting things in mind, I would love to see them.

--Just her looking very smug
--Wearing a white and simple sundress, relaxing in a park
--Loli version of her wearing dinossaur PJs

Thank you kindly and have a nice weekend!

Requesting Sawyer in a two-piece (side-tie) bikini and an open hoodie (hood down).

If you want to make it cooler, she can hold this gun: i.imgur.com/1TmiKpH.jpg
(looking maybe slightly bigger in her hand)

If instead you want to make it lewd, a pose like this with a cute grin: i.imgur.com/79AOs1M.png
(And maybe a wrapped, Large Size condom between her fingers, if you want to make it extra lewd)

I'm fine with just about anything else cute, cool, nice, or lewd (just ask first, but I have plenty of ideas on my own).
I also love stylization such as seen in Panty & Stocking or Nichijou. If nothing else, a plain chibi image is always cute.

Have a good weekend!

Further references:i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting my Neptune in a sundress, with the wind with petals from the marvelous game “Flower” flying around her while also making flowers on the grass bloom, making her dazzle from the beautiful spectacle. youtube.com/watch?v=jf8KcNwakuk
-Or Nepu carrying Morgana from Persona 5 or Nyanko-sensei from Natsume Yuujinchou in her hoodie’s hood. Like this: imgur.com/a/KCgkI
-Neptune or Purple Heart wearing this school uniform. The lewder and/or shorter the skirt, the better: i.imgur.com/0mANpxH.jpg
-Ghost Trick style: i.imgur.com/zw0yisr.jpg
-Dancing

Purple Heart ref: a.pomf.cat/hxqdrl.jpg

Of course anything cute or lewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting Vignette Tsukinose April in casual outfits (i.e. one-piece dress, sweater, blouse, t-shirt, jeans, shorts, etc)
Additional options: her wearing glasses/necklace/animal-shaped hairpin/ribbon holding a handbag, shopping or on her way to shopping or sightseeing.
Reference/example, if needed: imgur.com/a/fwgcG

OR in POV, Vigne offering a hug to the viewer. Like in this link: imgur.com/a/h2VFD

OR Vigne cosplaying as any one of PPP idol members from Kemono Friends. Reference: imgur.com/a/1k8lv

OR Vigne in any swimsuit of your choice doing beach/pool things. Keep the lewdness in reasonable level, if that is your thing.

OR if none of these strikes your fancy, any Vigne-related is totally fine, and highly appreciated.

Could I request Yasuna playing in the rain or picking flowers

Lewdy Dewdy
Something like this imgur.com/JtHEhv3 or her doing the falling dress thing megumin does

I just finished this for another request in the other drawthread, hope you like it

Don't mock prudes with your request.

>Vignefag

Good morning.

Requesting Tsubaki:
- in rubber booties with an umbrella out in the rain.
- opening up a lemonade stand for the spring and panicking when her first customer comes by
- in a spring dress of your choosing

As always anything cute is appreciated. Have a great weekend and thanks for considering!

I wasn't even mocking it's just meant as a joke

STRIM WHERE

Actually it was me who requested for that picture in that drawthread as well.
I didn't know you colored it too. Thanks, mate!

But this time, I wanted to request for art with ONLY Vigne in it, so I hope my request in this thread still count..?

Requesting anything cute of Fuuka. Thanks in advance.

>I'm sorry for everything.
What did he mean by this?

Good morning, Sup Forums!

Today I'd like to request my waifu wearing the Pokemon Ranger's outfit from X/Y: imgur.com/a/GHmYr
Pose and/or action is up to you!

Alternately, Hina laying on her stomach on a bed, gazing happily at the ring on her finger.

For something lewd, I'd love to see my waifu roughly 10-11 years older (optional), seducing me while wearing the virgin killer sweater backwards. imgur.com/a/WGsrf
Or maybe even with my SI groping/kneading her breasts from behind as a way to censor it.

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required: imgur.com/a/n1K1V
Please and thank you as always!

Requesting Yukari!

Wearing a simple apron,

scolding me for buying too many model kits and not building them,

anything else cute and fluffy is cool too.

Thanks for reading

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her wearing a Shujin uniform or dressed as Haru Okumura, giving a PowerPoint presentation in business attire, or dancing with Oricorio while wearing a matching kimono: i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

>tfw paperfag

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night, posing like this (imgur.com/je0wkJ2) with a smug look and blush on her face, or dipping her feet in a river while sitting at a pier. Anything else is fine, too.

I know that feel
But I have an expensive tablet that I cant use

I'd like to request my Yuuna wearing this cute hoodie: i.imgur.com/dcgXMHx.png

Requesting sweaty unwashed Risty in bike shorts or a gym uniform.

Or something like this with her: i.imgur.com/qxUWABA.jpg

Or her as a catgirl

Or her with damaged armor trying not to look embarrassed: imgur.com/a/d2I7V

Alternatively, her attempting any of the Holy Poses: imgur.com/a/27g2g

>expensive tablet
>cant use
Did you lose both your arms or something?

You, I have a question that may change my whole life.

Is it Hagoromo Gitsune, or Kitsune? Because the kanji in her name is 狐 (which is kitsune) and the translation of the anime I watched used Kitsune too, but the manga I read (in french) translated her name to Gitsune. Any idea?

Draw. You'll make me happy at least. Just make sure to deliver on Sunday.

No, Id say I lost something, but I never had the talent to draw

Not him, but I'm pretty sure it's Gitsune.
You know how sometimes voiceless syllables in Japanese become voiced when followed by something else? Like how Karasu (crow) changes in the word Yatagarasu.

It's like that.

Happy Friday, everyone! Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•sitting on a sofa in very comfy clothes, be it short shorts and a tank top, Daisy Dukes, or a fancy dress
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•Wearing the virgin killer sweater with bunny ears while offering a wrapped box to user for my birthday
•looking at the viewer with a sultry, or trying to be sultry, look while getting ready for bed, maybe lifting the covers up while saying "We've got tonight". Silky lingerie optional, designed at your discretion.
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

>Just make sure to deliver on Sunday.
This meme needs to stop.

Nozomifag, my condolences. Xebec are inept idiots and that the manga, which is fun and enjoyable, is now killed thanks to them shifting the blame because they did all they could to make the anime a horrible adaption that didn't magically generate profit is a tragedy.

There was an artist that lost a finger or two on their dominate hand, and they ended up drawing with the other as well as they did before the accident. No excuses. I forgot the name though.

Yeah it sounds really rude, but it makes sense in order to keep the thread shitpost-free, you know.

You can solve that problem by drawing more.

Not him, but when I watched the anime subbed it was translated as Gitsune.

It's pronounced Gitsune. I believe the explanation for that was that it had something to do with the character being pronounced differently because of the other characters. I'll see if I can find it.

If you want to make the threads "shitpost-free", than stop posting shit that isn't related to drawing or requesting.

Well, he may have lost a hand but he kept all his prior knowledge and understanding
Big difference bro

Requesting Kurome wearing a bunnysuit with fishnet stockings and leg garter, and wearing a pet collar around her neck with leash. Other bunnysuit stuff is fine as well.

Or Kurome interacting with a little girl that looks like her with greyblue eyes, like i.imgur.com/KF96CoY.jpg

Or Kurome wearing the same uniform as in ( i.imgur.com/2NEFwoS.jpg ), with a pocky in her mouth inviting me to eat it with her.

Or a PoV of her in just an oversized sweater, pushing me down in cowgirl position.

Or Kurome like i.imgur.com/2rPG0bF.jpg

Or sitting down bed with her back resting on a big pillow, with the bedsheets up to her middle, the bedsheets pulled down a bit to the side of her with her patting the bed next to her, telling me to get back in bed because it's too cold.

I'd like to request my very cool husbando Onizuka:
- Giving SI a hug and saying that it's gonna be okay SI ref: imgur.com/a/LGSc2
- Dressed as a sukeban, looking pissed off/embarassed
- Slav-squatting while wearing an Adidas tracksuit and holding a bottle of vodka

I also have a joint request with Hanebro, with Hane and Onizuka racing on their bikes. He has a Kawasaki Z2, I can upload more references if you need.

Anything else cute is greatly appreciated as well. Thanks!

Even the pros say all you have to do is do shit 1000's out times, no matter how shit you are you will get better if you put the effort in drawing, seeinh what's wrong and trying to fix it. It's not like driving a car where in 5 minutes you get the hang of it. It's a long process.

water & color

Requesting my cutie Astolfo!

I'd like to see him messily baking me a birthday cake with a little bit of cream on his nose.

Or Astolfo drunkenly seducing an user.

Thankyou~!

lewd burg!

It's only pronounced Gitsune when it comes after Hagoromo. Hagoromo Gitsune just means "hagoromo fox" (hagoromo is a type of kimono often worn by spiritual beings in myths). Kitsune is the way to pronounce fox by itself Japanese. The K turns to a G because sometimes the first consonant of the second word in a compound word become voiced in Japanese, but only when it's in a compound word, otherwise it remains voiceless.

Requesting Chiaki Nanami sleepily trying to kiss me, but groggily missing by a small bit

Alternatively, if that's not your thing (no preference on PoV or SI on any of these):

-her and my SI doing something together from this album (imgur.com/a/odL9t)
-her in a sexy bunnysuit lying on a bed, one hand reaching out, one over her heart, optionally with the bunnysuit partially discarded/disheveled (Some examples of good bunnysuits: imgur.com/a/rgLTx)
-her wearing any of these assorted bunny-themed outfits: (imgur.com/a/novb8)
-her dressed up in this adorable bunny dress outfit (Ref: imgur.com/a/U22Ms)

I have a list of ideas in the top right corner of my ref if you want to draw her but don't like my ideas. also lewd is fine as long as it's light ecchi and solo
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/N6F2y) for in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us especially with genderbent SI
And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!

Well that would be true if I said "I want to make the threads this way," but I didn't. I suggested that would be the best way to approach this, since I am talking to a potential traditional drawfag and not starting shitty metaposting (like yourself here)
But I see where this is going so I won't give you anymore free ammunition.

>drawing in a drawthread = shitposting
This never ceases to amuse me.

Blame the sour fags that whine about getting "shit deliveries" from novice artists.

Oh ok sorry, didn't know it was you. Actually I wanted to draw something cute/lewd with Satania tomorrow, but I guess Vigne is fine too.

Here, enjoy my shitty edit I forgot to post in the old drawthread

Not the drawing. The chain reaction that happens after the drawing

>stray lemon
And nothing of value was lost

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd like to request her wearing the school uniform from Love Live, and no headphones, please.
Ref: imgur.com/a/dP7xI

Or unbuttoned/unzipped shorts:
imgur.com/a/yTbL5

Or wearing gym clothes.

Anything else cute is also fine!

Please and thanks!

That's the real problem, not the drawings. Drawfags shouldn't have to jump through hoops for the sake of shitposters. If people whine and moan about drawings in a drawthread, just report and ignore.