Jojo

>ywn have a friend as emmaculate as part 6 Dio

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6lHgbbM9pu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*immaculate*

Wait just a damn minute. Could it be? Could this be a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure reference?

>Cockvolo

wats da real text

Remember, I'm still a thing.

Dio is pure sex. He was educated, well read, fashionable and reasonable. I would not mind him ruling the world.

>t. Pucci

What was Dio even doing in Florida?

M-me? Pucci? C-come on user, you must be high.

Old people like warm climates.

>yfw ywn be as emasculate as OP

Who is the Shinji of Jojo?

>toki wo tomare
for fuck's sake it's yo not wo

Koichi Perhaps?

Cockvolo vs Diacocko

Cockio?

Why are these threads so slow

Because there's nothing to talk about. Start a discussion if you don't like it, fuccboi.

The anime isn't airing

Manga chapter is already out, there's no anime, and it's morning in NA.

>monthly manga
>no anime airing
>no new videogame

wats writen on josuke

What are some iconic scenes you can't wait to see animated? Pic related for me, it basically solidified Giorno as the best jojo in my eyes.

I can't wait to see Abbacchio pissing, will we see his penis?

Seven pages of muda

What alligment was Pucci? I'd say Chaotic Good.

You know that's an edit, right?

How long will it be? 1 minute?

No it's real

That's an odd way to spell Jolyne.

Either way, fuck you, character alignments are shit.

k

I'd say Jolyne was Chaotic Neutral.

You know, for a while, I thought Part 7 was pretty weak compared to earlier parts but I just read Scary Monsters and I have to hand it to them, that arc was just amazing.

I'd love it if later arcs keep this level of quality. I mean, how cool was it how Dr Ferdinand hid inside a dinosaur?

Aren't most of the Joestars chaotic good?

I guess you could make arguments for Jonathan and Josuke being neutral good.

You need to reread, Jolyne was one of the more overtly mortal and kind Joestars, actively choosing to intervene when she saw injustice. Like when that inmate was being bullied by others, and when Hermes wanted to kill Foo Fighters even though at the time F.F hadn't known any life outside of following orders and thus couldn't truly be held accountable.

She also, y'know, risked (and sacrificed) her life trying to stop Pucci long after he'd lost interest in her and Jotaro specifically.

Jonathan was pretty clearly Lawful Good, though. He never once displayed any unlawful or anti-authorian behavior, and in fact was perfectly willing to have Dio arrested for his actions.

You're pretty right on Josuke, though.

Wouldn't Josuke be Chaotic Good? He does cheat people a lot.

When he was a child he gambled, smoked, drank and fought. While he grew out of that, you can't say he 'never once displayed any unlawful or anti-authorian behavior'.

As an adult he was pretty lawful, but consorted with criminals like Speedwagon and admitted that the main reason he was going after Dio was a personal grudge.

What was with the zombie horse? Seemed like a strange throwaway item to compensate for Gyro/Johnny having no healer until Hot Pants came into the picture.

He scams people like Rohan, but I don't think it's fair to say that's a big part of his morality. Overall he's a good-natured and laid-back kid who'll help out where he sees the opportunity to, he's not nearly as unpredictable and wild as characters like Jolyne or Joseph.

We've had plenty of full threads with a lot of new copy pastas

Though the new analysis stuff probably didn't get screencapped

rereading part 7 made me like johnny more than jolyne

Jolyne was definitely chaotic evil. Glad Made in Heaven sliced her up.

It's weird how rereading can change your opinion on characters and shit, I found myself liking Buccellati, Diavolo (mostly due to new scans though, not just rereading) Jolyne and all the JoJolion characters a lot more.

Best Jojo has the best hips.

You got that right

That's cool. However, one problem I'm having with Johnny is that I thought there's a potential character arc for him.

His backstory showed him to be a bit of a dick how he shoved some guy out of line just because a celebrity. I thought this would get some focus so he learns to not be an ass like that. But once he joins Gyro, that part seemed non-existent.

On my first read of part 5 Mista was my fav, with the new scans I like Bruno and Bosu a lot more though.

I want Jolyne to slap me with a string cock

He wouldn't have done it if the girl he was with didn't tell him to.

Can someone draw Rerohan? Kakyoin and Rohan fusion?

Jonathan was Lawful Good as fuck. The guy couldn't even hate Dio after he killed him.

eric xD

Was Johnny a Chad?

I'd say chaotic neutral, being as he's doing everything to benefit himself, not to help or hinder others

The guy in Wekapipo's flashback was a Chad.

youtube.com/watch?v=6lHgbbM9pu4

It's real I'm reading it right now

It's an edit.

Why is hair clip falling off?

Wait i forgot about that baby
What happened with it ?

Edits.

No it's not

>the first thing she does with a stand is killing her lawer
>overtly kind

What? He was working for everyone's happiness not his.

>First thing she does with her stand is murder a corrupt lawyer who takes bribes in order to deliberately lie to and sabotage his own trusting clients
>Not heroic

>crappy elf who enjoys ruining lives
Did the world a favor

I may be reaching here but this part in the Pork Pie Hat Kid fight struck me as Johnny being taught a lesson about being a selfish asshole

He deserved going to jail, not dying. Also she had no solid proof she only only killed him out of spite.

It is.

Nothing yet

It shows how everything bad that happens to him is because of him being a shitter asshole but I doubt that he actually learnt a thing there.

It's completely real you're wrong

Also that part with Romeo's tongue. She was convinced he was telling the truth and yet she took the sticker off anyway just for the hell of it.

Didn't that kind of resolve itself in the flashback though, when he realised people were only hanging out with him because of fame? That must've been pretty humbling.
When we meet him he's just a depressed angry minus, and if he's a dick he's a dick because of his disability and the frustration about that whole situation.

She could use Stone Free to hear instead of Kiss, she was clearly wanting to hurt him since the very begining.

Eh, he was still a dick. So what if he's got a hurt tongue? It'll heal

Yeah, I suppose he was already a better person after his backstory so if there was a time he learned his lesson, it was probably then.

koichi experiences character growth shinji does not

dare dare yaze

Koichi makes me experience growth

za waldo
token no tomato
mude mude muda

What do you say the Part 4 anime did wrong that the previous three did right?

>officially ended diu's production today (including redrawing for the dvds etc)
part 5 in exactly 1 year, calling it

stat prachina
ore ore oreo

Boo fucking hoo, so she was angry at the people who conspired to put her in jail for something she didn't do and got her and her father fucked over. Her having standards and pride and not letting people treat her like utter shit doesn't mean she's a bad person, quite the opposite given what horrible people they were.

nani
banana
como dio
como dioga

Well, it sure as hell doesn't make her 'overtly kind' either.

They were also victims being black mailed by Pucci.

dorarararaimon
guro eighto daze
ku lazy daiya mondo

You seem to be very confused. She was overtly kind to people who hadn't conspired to fuck her over into being falsely imprisoned for fifteen years. I'm sorry, I thought that was obvious.

Romeo was a spineless cunt who let Jolyne take the fall for him, and the lawyer was an actively nasty, greedy fucker who was in it purely for the money. There could be an argument made for her treatment of Romeo being harsh, but given that she was prepared to help him hide a body to avoid ruining his life, I can't blame her for being a little resentful at him being perfectly fine with having her imprisoned so that he could walk.

So I suppose this means that Jonathan, Josuke and Giorno are horrible people too?
>Jonathan was cruel to animals as a kid
>Josuke gave two people fates worse than death
>Giorno murdered Polpo and lied about sparing Cioccolata while having his stand eat his brain

But compare her with Jonathan who never could hate Dio not even after killing his friends and himself. Same for Bruford.

Angelo, Cioccolata and Polpo desrrved their fates.
Teru's punishment was way too much.
Animals lol who cares. Also he was a XIX century kid.

>lied about sparing Cioccolata while having his stand eat his brain
Why did Giorno rarely ever do anything cool?