What did she mean by this?

New chapter qhen?

its out

I just read on yesterday's archived thread, somebody said the author wrote the story to be 6-8 volumes long. source for that?

Man, this is a cool story.
The funny thing is that even with all the blessed mumbo jumbo, I find the reactions of the characters very much genuine / real

Been reading fire punch since chapter 1 and I almost shed a tear when I read this part, and I rarely ever get heavily feels when reading.

Is he facepalming over the title drop?

It's been a wild ride

Just like his sister

Why did she die? Was here regeneration not fast enough?

Fuck.

I was expecting here to share the same fate as him which would start a whole new arc of him teaching her how to handle the pain and continue living.

I was hoping for a nice flip from her being a crazy element that does whatever she wants to being all meek and humbled by what Agni has endured so far.

Instead we get THIS? What the SHIT?

Seriously?!

LIVE?!

WHAT?

I'm salty as fuck.

>here

Meant "her".

Fuck me, I'm drunk. Sorry.

They are more real than most manga characters but they don't even begin to approach "Human".

I don't feel like reading this story now.

With her gone there really is no point.

Fuck this shit.

What you wanted makes zero fucking sense in this story at all nor would it fit her character one bit. She's old and jaded as fuck, even knowing the pain doesn't actually get much of a rise out of her nor should it. Also:
>Why did she die? Was here regeneration not fast enough?
No it's because she wanted to. Agni only kept living because his sister gave him a massive drive to do so, yeah he needed strong regen too but he could have let himself go, in fact that's what he was planning here, to give up and die. Now he's been given a mental force once again although this time around it's more like a curse.

>best character is dead

well fuck

thats true if believe on it

>Now he's been given a mental force once again

Fucking why?

Before it was revenge against those that killed his sister, which told him to live.

Now HE'S the one that killed Togatta, what is there left to do? Fucking "ice witch"? What a load of bullshit.

If this is supposed to make sense he should commit suicide now.

Obviously sempai. I still like the effort

I miss her already

Because Togata is twisted, it really doesn't look like she told him to live because she had good intentions

Togata needs a cool final battle for her/his movie.

Many mangaka succeed in writing "human" characters though.

I'm way, way sadder than expected.

What now?

And you are dying to illuminate us? Chill bro, he wasn't attacking your favorite Manga.

>tfw you want to suck all the fat out of your boobs but it just grows back

encouraging violence

It took agni like 8 years of writhing around on the ground to even begin enduring the flames, how do you expect togata to do it

>I was hoping for a nice flip from her being a crazy element that does whatever she wants to being all meek and humbled
So you want to ruin her character?

Funnily enough Agni's goal will be to live to, say, find surviving copies of all the Star Wars movies, build a cinema, research popcorn, and see them.

Burn them all, raze the village to the ground

Director is crazy hard to kill. I don't think she's dead.

Her body fell apart here, doesn't look good for her

He'll shape her tombstone into a phallus in her memory.