Why hasn't Sup Forums invested in crypto yet?

I shilled ETH here 1.5 years ago when it was $6-7. Received 90% hate.

A lot of posts I see are on here are anons struggling with wagecucking. Why not take the cryptopill and join the new oligarchy?

>100% straight white males
>80% right wing
>skeptical of the financial system

Beat Soros at his own game

Other urls found in this thread:

localbitcoins.com/instant-bitcoins/?action=buy&country_code=NZ&amount=¤cy=NZD&place_country=NZ&online_provider=ALL_ONLINE&find-offers=Search&sms_not_required=on&id_not_required=on
localbitcoins.com/instant-bitcoins/?action=sell&country_code=NZ&amount=¤cy=NZD&place_country=NZ&online_provider=ALL_ONLINE&find-offers=Search&sms_not_required=on&id_not_required=on
cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/892
cryptowat.ch/
reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/7nm2sa/private_keys/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone that shilled it back when it was 3$ unironically made me millions.

larp

>wasn't any vehicle for reduced tax investments when I bought into crypto
>losing 20% of my gains to the tax agency

because most people on Sup Forums are fucking stupid.
they didn't understand crypto then and they don't understand it now. yet they somehow claim to understand economics.

i believe him

I'm pissed that I somehow missed every eth shill thread even though I was on Sup Forums every day.

How do I start cryptotrading?

you only got hate because shilling coins belongs to /biz/ and if you want to know how to be a cryptonian go to /biz/

help a poorfag out user kiwibro
0x3d87bE3e562c3Dd551dc2e4a403f60D58BB0b3F5

When eth was shilled back then no one was shilling cryptos at all, /biz/ was mostly forex, robinhood, dropshipping and other similar threads.

I have. I'm at $1m portfolio value now

>Invest now, good goyjin
>Keep the ponzi scheme alive so that chinaman would dominate you

Because so many of these cucks don't understand capitalism

Bought into eth at the beginning of the year, pulled out around summer solstice. Currently contemplating sewercide.

>How do I start
if you except to get a simple comprehensive answer to that here, crypto trading isn't for you.

Your better off just investing

If I start buying stuff with crypto i.e a car or a house do I still have to pay tax on that? Or is that a way to dodge tax? Obviously I would have to find someone who would want to sell their car/house for crypto first..

alright then, shill me the next moon mission right now here on Sup Forums, I'll drop 1k on it

I'm a brainlet

im poor and i dont have a phone and the wallet/programs want to send a code to my phone to confirm me.

I put 200 buckaroos in one crypto a few years ago but it crashed and burned.

Bitcoin is right wing. Eth is full of commies

>Why hasn't Sup Forums invested in crypto yet?
I've been trying to get into coinbase for a month already.
But they wont take my money

>communist
>understanding economics
>shilling for crypto

Imagine you bought a car or a house with cash. same rules.

No we perfectly understand it the only issue is that all the people that buy into it don't understand how it is just fucking bs and they are the majority.

Yes I'm fucking mad. Every fucker is releasing his altcoin with some bs reasoning and making millions out of it with ICO and idiots gobble it up. I'm sure you can make money with it but I think you shouldn't, it's the most Jewish plot for a long time.

>shilling for crypto
fuck off, haven't mentioned a single coin by name.

^
Coinbase is a fucking shitshow right now.

I heard you can't easily get real world money paid out.

Anons, tell me: can I put money into crypto, make gains, and then actually cash out or not?

>but I think you shouldn't
lol, you just mad cuz you don't understand it enough to make any money off it.

It's not a smooth process, i can tell that much

is there any other place to turn USD into Fake E-Money?
Everything else just exchanges fake E-Money for other forms of fake E-Money.

/biz/ is nu/pol/.
All the people who got Donald Trump elected migrated to /biz/ and took the meme magic with them. They are all now rich.

bitstamp

>not right wing enough

If you can't really do it easily, how the hell are people saying they're rich? Are they hoping crypto will become mainstream and universally traded?

>bitstamp
thanks, I'll look into it.

Kek, when I remember a thread about ETH back then and that I should buy buy buy, but I didn't.

If you buy at least $250 in Dash Cash, the Dash girl will give you a blow job. Buy $1000 and she'll let you stick it in her butt.

There are many ways to change to back to traditional fiat-currencies. there is always someone buying on the markets but you need a verified account, and that income is taxable.
you can also buy things like phones or drugs and sell them.
ohh yeah, bitcoin for example is mostly powered by the underground drug market. which gives it "real value".
don't know if all y'all knew that.

here you go famalam

buying:
localbitcoins.com/instant-bitcoins/?action=buy&country_code=NZ&amount=¤cy=NZD&place_country=NZ&online_provider=ALL_ONLINE&find-offers=Search&sms_not_required=on&id_not_required=on

selling:
localbitcoins.com/instant-bitcoins/?action=sell&country_code=NZ&amount=¤cy=NZD&place_country=NZ&online_provider=ALL_ONLINE&find-offers=Search&sms_not_required=on&id_not_required=on

nz is one of the easier countries to buy in

LINK is my pick

$100 EOY

you can cap this post

me 2

But it looks like the crypto bubble might be bursting, why should people get in now. Seems like investors starting now will just lose their money when the whales cash out and the whole pyramid scheme comes crashing down.

So I might as well just cash out of cc and buy a car or house?

What is the best way to dodge tax other than move to another country for 6 months?

Hey, thanks! Much appreciated.

denial

>claim to understand economics.
>commie meme flag

Then just invest in legit coins and make your money? You dont need to buy every scammy ico alt

top kek
do the others

>y’all
>southeastern United States
>communist flag
You must be the product of serious bullying, and you’re not special for knowing bitcoin is fueled by drugs

crypto (Bitcoin at least) is overtaken by normies who pay taxes on it and want it to be regulated.
all we can do is hope that cancer doesn't spread.

>Expecting us to spoonfeed you.
cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/892

>What is the best way to dodge
Start a company and "invest" in shit, keep assets within LCCs so you never pay income tax. i could go on but this stuff isn't for people in our class(working class).
The fact that you are asking about this here proves you don't have enough money to be able to dodge tax effectively.

Start educating yourself as to how it works, what is legit to invest in.

Ethereum is pretty hot at the moment. A lot of talk of it coming up to bitcoin like prices in the next 2 years.

>muh drugs and money laundering
wow woah a commie using government arguments.
Too bad the #1 currency of drugs is the US dollar and the #1 currency of money laundering is the Chinkdollar.
fuck off Karl (((Marx)))

>muh gommies don't know economics
>muh magical free market fix everything
>implying understanding communist economics
lol

how do you convert your crypto winnings into government fiat (US dollars) that you can legally spend to buy a house or any material items, without the IRS stealing 40% of your wins? has anyone solved this problem yet?

I bought about 400 bitcoins back when they were around $2 each. I don't work right now because I don't need to thanks to the price of bitcoin skyrocketing recently.

SALT. Basically they give you a "loan" and take your crypto as collateral, since its a loan it doesn't get taxed.

>wow woah a commie using government arguments
nice reading comprehension burger bro.
they weren't arguments, they were information points.
>Too bad the #1 currency of drugs is the US dollar
the fuck you even talking about, sure ok i guess that's true. should i be mad? what are you rambling about?
I guess that's American education for ya

If you have money enough to fucking buy a house, then you are too old for Sup Forums.

>falling for the bitcoin anime money meme
>thinking you can get rich quick

>hey jamal, let me buy some weed. No I dont have any cash. Sup Forums told me bitcoin is the money of drugs
>hey hombre, smuggle these drugs over the border and ill give you 2 bitcoin
lol if you honestly think darknet drug trading is bigger than the US illegal drug industry than you're horribly naive. But you're a commie so naivety is expected.

Because I fucked up and sent my ETH to an ETC address on a poorly laid out Chinese exchange and am a jobless cripple so I can’t afford to buy back in.

or he bought more than 10 BTC before this summer

>darknet drug trading is bigger than the US illegal drug industry
I never said it was, retard. Learn to fucking read.

>ETH
>right wing

I’m all in on LINK baby!

Checking back on my stack in three years, I’m gonna be a fucking millionaire and I didn’t even do anything.

What troubles me is the fact that I have yet to see someone materializing their crypto earnings.

I'm thinking about investing somewhere around $1K in ripple or golem when the market opens on the 15'th.

Is this a good start?

cryptowat.ch/

Is a good start?

you know you could get your coins back right?

private keys for ETH and ETC the same. they just need to load up your wallet on the ETH chain with the ETC private key.

email them...

You'll say the same thing about Ohni next year. Buy fucking Ohni fucktards.

It's a shit point. Bitcoin is used to buy drugs so don't get it! its spoooooky! But Jamal selling crack to pregnant women who just used a bank's ATM to get the cash, nobody bats an eye.
You'd support more crime by holding your money in a bank than if you were to put money into BTC.

God damn im tired of hearing about these Goyimcoins. Its a bullshit, out-there-non-existent jewish brainthink wrapped in a new paper.

Glory from the soil brothers. Daily reminder that the only real legitimate backer of wealth is hard work.

Fucking ameripigs sitting in front of their 16 monitors in their 200k 8 bedroom house speculating in cryptos.

Haven't heard of a bank that would take crypto currency as collateral. Way too volatile. I've heard gold works for this strategy though.

Starting to think you are trolling. Nobody can be this retarded. If your reading comprehension is this terrible your life is fucked.
you are literally arguing with nobody here.

The sane Dane. Crypto is just another Jewish trick. There is no easy way out. As if (((they'd))) allow a whole new class of white millionaires to blossom out of nothing.

It’s KuCoin. Here’s an entire thread about it. This exchange is just particularly evil. I’m at a loss.
reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/7nm2sa/private_keys/

This nigger thinks i'm shilling for crypto
This nigger thinks i'm hating on bitcoin

This is what i mean about /pol being fucking morons.

If I was to see a John Goy cashing out, showing me a check, I would call your post bullshit and would say you're just trying to back more goys off, so you would have sheckels four yourself.

As it is, I'm just not sure who to trust.

>ohh yeah, bitcoin for example is mostly powered by the underground drug market. which gives it "real value".
>don't know if all y'all knew that.
You're right, I am arguing with nobody. You aren't a person by any definition if you're a commie.
nigger you're the one claiming most of bitcoin's value comes from the boogeyman in the darknet.

So what's a good coin to get in on right now like in the next month?

Something I can throw like 3,000$ at and be a millionaire in 2 years.

HELP Sup Forums DO I INVEST IN CRYPTO OR NOT
SJGNJSNDGJNJNJKN

>Something I can throw like 3,000$ at and be a millionaire in 2 years.
probably won't happen but if you want to do that you'll need to pick something with a really small market cap and get lucky.

i never implied they were boogeymen or that this was a bad thing.
It's just a fact that the history of bitcoin and the history of tor are closely intertwined.
I just find it interesting. it's neither a criticism nor a praise.
But you are fucking retarded.

side note: privacy coins have a good future. I think a big meme coming up will be people wanting to secure their crypto assets in a coin that isn't transparent like bitcoin.

the wording of your post made it seem like you were trying to paint it in a negative light.
I just get triggered when people try to use the drug money argument to dismiss bitcoin entirely. my bad

It is too late to get into crypto currency if you are not well versed with technical stuff yourself.
The current rage only gives more and more power to transaction handlers and currency converters, who upon taking enough of a market cut will be able to artificially regulate the flow without any (for now) regulative consequences.

>side note: privacy coins have a good future
thoughts on monero?

Does Coinbase work in New Zealand or am I wasting my time having my Ethereum sent to that wallet?

shoo shoo Mr Money Skelly

This.

The New Zealand dollar is backed by the hard work, frugality, and enterprising spirit of New Zealanders. This relationship can be examined by the strength of the the Zimbabwean dollar.

While things like blockchain tech are being used by financial markets to increase security, it will eventually force central banks to adopt sound fiscal policy or risk losing market share to digital currency.

There is still no way to get your money out which makes it a ponzi scheme, and other platform for jews to siphon shekels.

crypto is for uneducated twats that do not realize gold and silver built western civilization and crypto is helping the chinese tear it down

fuck you

Is dogecoin backed by Kek?

I'm not but I feel like one when it comes to this shit. However I've seen enough pink wojaks lately to know it's a shit use of money.

Monero is great. Already has huge market cap though so don't expect to make millions overnight. Pretty much the current King of privacy coins, next to Zcash.
No, but MEME/PEPEcoin is

>triggered
do good ever comes of that.

I hold XRP that I bought with my Bitcoins via Bitstamp in April. Best decision of my life.

>secure their crypto assets in a coin that isn't transparent like bitcoin.
i agree with this.
Sorry for double post

If money is supposed to be a reward a measure for good work then getting a lot of it by shady computations breaks the system and makes it worse for everyone.

>Muh gold
loooooooool

This