The wall is a waste of money, it won't stop drug trafficking or illegal immigration. An awful use of 18 billion

The wall is a waste of money, it won't stop drug trafficking or illegal immigration. An awful use of 18 billion

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/record-135-billion-a-year-for-illegal-immigration-average-8075-each-25000-in-ny/article/2635757
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i dont think this jewish fellow is being honest when he starts by using the word "wasting"

You have to go back.

Maybe we could've used the money that is being used to house mexicans and educate them with ESL classes

He should return the money to his fellow tax payers

Funny how liberals are suddenly concerned about government spending when it comes to border security.

Europe could use the money used on emigrants on their own poor people but noooo muh poor refugees are much more important

>muh literally less than 1% of one year's budget

>gives money to homeless people
>prices of the goods they buy with it go up, cost of rent go up, the rich get richer and the homeless stay homeless
>go back to criticizing Republicans for being evil

Reminder that the yearly cost of illegal immigration from Mexico is $200 billion and a wall + end to sanctuary policies would quarter the costs

Not everyone that disagrees with you is an illegal. Use your brain. Most illegal immigrants don't cross the border to enter the US. Money is better spent in trying to stop them in their tracks before they get to the border

GIBS
GIBS
GIBS
GIBS

let me get this straight 6 trillion goes missing last year and you are all like meh. but you shit the bed over 18 billion.

I thought this wall was gonna cost $100 trillion dollars and kill 10,000 workers.

>it won't stop drug trafficking or illegal immigration
i don't think it was ever pitched as this

((((Robert Reich)))

also rape the poor people and eat blacks

Where were you when the Democrats voted for $100 billion in extra military spending last year?

Where were you when the Democrats the voted for $757.8 billion for the Iraq war over the last 15 years?

Where were you when our country needed you?

8 years of Obama
10 trillion added to the national debt

Can't even spare 18 billion fucking dollars for a wall to keep illegals out.

The wall is a waste of money because ending chain migration, repealing the immigration act of 1968 and ending birthright citizenship for non citizens would be more effective.

But since none of that is going to happen ill take a wall for 18 billion

Ein kike!

Ein Reich!

Ein Jude!

>cover damages from Californian Fire
>cleaning the terminally ill leper

Or they could build a wall and physically station people at it and employ hundreds of thousands as full time armed guards.

But they wont do this either. They will build a useless wall and then have some camera and crap.

>burn the money on something useless
or
>build a fucking wall

build the wall, those other problems are unsolvable burdens created by people.

washingtonexaminer.com/record-135-billion-a-year-for-illegal-immigration-average-8075-each-25000-in-ny/article/2635757

It is not a waste of money. I'd even settle for a fence. Fences works.

Anyway, does anybody worry that when the next democrat president comes around they're going to take down the wall? I have thoughts about that.

you are wrong

but as a consolation prize, I have this image just for you

you fool

Democrats only approve of money spent that makes them feel good. The amount means jack shit. Its the fact that they believe that it is doing good and that they are good people for it

Let em in what's the worst that could happen?

Also this. These people are always kikes.

>18 billion
>literally 1/555th of Obama's wasted $10 trillion that was pissed away on bike lanes and palm greasing for cronies

Funny how you didn't really complain about any of King Nigger's terrible spending, OP. He didn't fix hunger, drug trafficking, illegal immigration, infrastructure, or anything else with that massive spending, what went wrong?

You'll have to go back.

$84-113 billion according to FAIRus.org but yes, at least several times more than a wall. It would pay for itself within months, even including tunnel- and motion- detection tech

I agree, the wall is a huge waste of money. Instead we should just enslave all illegal immigrants since the Constitution doesn't apply to non-citizens.

Then we could force them to build the wall for free!

how do you know he didnt complain about it, and why bring up obamas spending in 2018?

the wall has nothing to do with obama

>allegedly
as if there was a question of guilt

This is a lie and not the point, crack down on visas and entry at southern border. Don't just say we don't have one or another. Send them back

this

>end homelessness

this isn't true,

but for how long? this is the equivelent of 'happily ever after,' the libtard's fairy tale.

fuck you and such. I spew profanities at you. You are invariably fuckin stupid and incorrect on this issue. May this image help you reconsider your position

pretty insane

Instead of building a wall wouldn't it be cheaper to institute like a bounty system where each American that shoots and kills and illegal gets a $200 reward like how they are taking care of the drug problem in the Phillipines?

Chain migration and visa overstays are a much bigger issue when it comes to immigration. But policies change with administrations, a wall will last generations.

I'm in

I know right. If Obama could have ended homelessness for 500k PEOPLE for only 18bil what did the first back President spend 10tril on??

Where'd you take that picture at?

The Wall doesn't matter when this fucking retard is about to pull a Reagan

Democracy is a mistake.

Now someone calculate the cost of illegal immigration, and figure out what that can be spent on.

It's not like we're getting it anyway so who cares?

>An awful use of 18 billion
I can think of many worse things that used much more money.

so was I yet here I am shitposting to the last

fucking outer space dude

Why spend $18 billion of taxpayer dollars when we could seize and liquidate the assets of illegal immigrants? We could then build $36 billion border wall! Plus, we could force the illegal immigrants into work gangs to construct a border wall from scratch. The cheap labor would turn that $36 billion in $72 billion!

>If Obama could have ended homelessness for 500k PEOPLE for only 18bil what did the first back President spend 10tril on??

Expansionary fiscal policy to close the biggest recession since the 1930s?

Basically, exactly what any president would have done in response to the financial crisis?

Doesn't that just effect the fucks in the country right now.

DACA doesn't mean all illegals get amnesty right?

It's fucked no matter.

Trump and Session are impotebt. Democrats are fucking traitorous when it comes to upholding the Constitution along with the courts.

>The wall is a waste of money

You're right. Minefields and auto-turrets are cheaper.

Well, for starters, you have to be fucking retarded to think the wall won't pay for itself. Then, you have to consider that the democrats have not done anything to fix the same issues they're saying could be fixed with the money that would go to the wall, even when they had it, they pissed it all away, as I just explained with spending 555x the cost of the wall on things that didn't do jack shit for the American people.

I guarantee, if OP is retarded enough to post this shit, he was retarded enough to defend wasting $10 trillion on failed projects that left our infrastructure a problem for the next guy (Trump), while homelessness, poverty, and all those other "important" things Democrats harp on about only got worse after wasting all that precious money on complete shit.

The wall will pay for itself in one year, and will keep paying for itself over and over. None of the "alternatives" in OP's faggy meme need the Wall money to happen - they can still all happen regardless, but homelessness will never be solved, PR's devastation is their own problem now, the wildfires were terrible because we've learned that public land doesn't receive the care it needs and would have been better off privatized instead of burning to ash, and CA can fund its cops with the massive taxes they already extort from the people who still pay their share....except they're broke as fuck due to all the MexiGibs they give out.

Basically, leftism is retarded, and so are you.

Forgot to add. Illegal immigrants would self deport out of fear!

>the only wetback is a lazy wetback

>subsidizing healthcare for poorfags is how you fix a recession

>waste

Where do I sign up?

Amnesty is amnesty. Doesn't matter if you give it to one segment versus the other. These retards also don't understand that under the provisional changes with chain migration, these newly amnestied citizens can each bring their immediate families with them. So we're trading exactly what for a newly emboldened invaders?

congrats my friend

I give you this

it pays by itself simply by deniend dems illegale Immigration and the votes of illegales in the Long term

>>end homelessness
>this isn't true
Correct. Give the homeless millions of dollars, and the only thing that's going to improve are sales of crack, Thunderbird and back-alley blowjobs.

The homeless are homeless by choice now. They're either mentally defective (Reagan did fuck up greatly turning so many of them loose and making it hard to put them away again), or, just want to be vagrants getting fucked up all day long. The image of the "poor, suffering single mom living in her car with her 2 kids" is a fucking lie, but it sure makes a great image for Democrat fundraising, doesn't it?

You can't use logic with libfags. If the wall won't stop 100% of illegal immigration it isn't worth doing and we should just allow a free for all and not make any attempt to stop illegals since no method is 100% perfect. That's their thought process on this issue.

Just leave their decapitated heads in the chute outside Trump tower with your bitcoin wallet attached and you will receive a deposit in 3 to 6 days.

Nah op you totally need the wall, you also don't need El Rio Grande and we'll take care of it for you, also remember that you are totaly paying for it.

>rebuild peurto rico
It’s not money that we need it’s time you fucking idiot
>end homelessness
For people who rejected homelessness, what we should round up all homeless and buy them 10,000 dollar homes give them an extra 5 and say have a nice fucking day? They’ll just become homeless again you fucking moron
>cover damages
They’re already fucking covered and if they aren’t theyre idiots for not buying insurance
T. Southern califaggot
>fund CHIP
Don’t know what it is but I’m sure it benefits people who deserve to be left to rot in a fuckin hole for being worthless

Fuck you

Shoot him the minute he walks from jail.

I know it's a slippery slope, but there is what like 12 million illegals here, I just can't see Trump giving them amnesty that would be the end of him.

We should just have men stationed out there with infrared, night vision and whatever else. Shoot and kill those crossing illegally.

If 18 billion solved all of that, then why haven't
they already done it?

Try 30+, you're another one going off of numbers from the 90s. If you can't see how it will end up then you didn't vote for him. There will be cucks but anyone with a spine in an a memory of this election will not put up with this bullshit.

It would be nice but people would be too upset if we shot children or women
It would never stand because women have votes

How much money is food stamps and how many outer space colonies could we support if we got rid of them?

We could of did X with this X amount of dollars, but Obama didn't do it.

ffs homelessness is worse than ever especially in blue states and cities.

But they're fucking invading our country!

did she just put the first red thing she found on her head to pass for a hat?

Only obongo didn't help shit

yeah and it was her lace pantsu

But the health insurance companies were being hit by the recession too!

look how clever these dems have become when it comes to spending money other people have created

If anyone truly believed the wall was a waste of time they'd be working their way up to becoming the next president. But no one wants that responsibility, they just want to virtue signal.

you are definitely illegal mexican. all of you family need to go back.

see: The wall basically costs as much as a dry fart for the US budget.

Leftists are just butthurt because they're losing their gravy train of leftist welfare beaners.

bloody keked the OP

Now 18 billion looks like a fantastic deal!

A wall isn't going to stop them! A wall isn't going to stop them! A wall isn't going to stop them! A wall isn't going to stop them! A wall isn't going to stop them! A wall isn't going to stop them!
You idiots keep saying what a problem immigration is like we don't know.

>end homelessness
Many of those are fucking lazy nogs and the worse are the larping ones fuck em.
>rebuild Puerto Rico
Kek
>cover damages from Western wildfires
I was rooting for the fire the entire time
>fund CHIP for decades
(((CHIP)))

BUT I WANT TO MAGA AND I EAT MY OWN FECES. FART!

>stop
reduce
the word you are looking for is reduce
significantly

if you want to stop it you're going to need some kind of laser wall that extends into space

>Build the wall
>Install turrets every mile
>Hook it up to the internet and allow people to pay 5$ to use the turret for 2 minutes
>If you manage to shoot an illegal, the 2 minute time-limit is renewed

Wall would pay for itself in no time.

>There will always be crimes of passion so laws against murder and assault are pointless

This meme is false

fuck... this is brilliant. I've spent more on those shitty arcade cranes and gone home with less