My mother is jewish but converted to christianity and i was raised christian. I look white and identify as white...

My mother is jewish but converted to christianity and i was raised christian. I look white and identify as white. I face discrimination for being white. How can you tell me i am not white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_guilt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you an Anglo? If not you're not white

your black

kys

Uhh insecurity much? lol

Welp. Drumpf is loved by white supremacist while bannon gets all the hate ....

but don't actually, that would be sad and everyone would be sad here, have a wallpaper as an alternative to sucide

The cringe is too strong
>pic related (((you)))

wrong thread buddy

eat my ass with a spoon and syrup you meme flagging fag, may your asshole be stretched wide by many a b3Ni$

Basic burger education

quads confirm

You guys lost how many World Wars?

>doesn't understand memeflags
fuck off to reddit

quads confirm

>being so new you have to validate yourself by telling other people to leave

>Country LARPing
no thanks to you.

>validate yourself
nice projection dude.

you are literally hiding your location out of insecurity and you claim I am projecting? This is a degree of double think I have never encountered before

How many natives did you killed just for chugging down mountain dew and smoking pot ?

So you need a country to start an argument ?

How big is your nose?

I face discrimination for being white slave owner and colonialist too.
You are a Jew and therefore not white.

Any rabbi will assert you are halachic Jew ie Jewish under Jewish law. get over it and take the free helicopter ride to Israel.

Depending on your political opinions, you're fine in my book and according to Adolf Hitler; look up Erhard Milch. As well, here's some quotes:

'In saying this, I promise you I am quite free of all racial hatred. It is, in any case, undesirable that one race should mix with other races. Except for a few gratuitous successes, which I am prepared to admit, systematic cross-breeding has never produced good results. Its desire to remain racially pure is a proof of the vitality and good health of a race."

"We use the term Jewish race as a matter of convenience, for in reality and from the genetic point of view there is no such thing as the Jewish race. There does, however, exist a community, to which, in fact, the term can be applied and the existence of which is admitted by the Jews themselves. It is the spiritually homogeneous group, to membership of which all Jews throughout the world deliberately adhere, regardless of their whereabouts and of their country of domicile; and it is this group of human beings to which we give the title Jewish race."

- The Last Testament of Adolf Hitler

So, you can be one of the exceptions that prove the rule Hitler talked about, and you've repudiated the Jewish community it seems.

You're semite.

Die.

> "Die."
> israeliflag.png

Checks out

Because you're not Aryan, you're Jewish.

He's just saying the

Nothing more despicable than a self hating jew.

As opposed to the Jews who maintain the tribe with the intention of genociding us Whites? "Sure".

You do it to yourself. white people hate themselves the most.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_guilt

you're a full jew according to jewish law (matrilineal identity) and a lot of "jews" who are hated for subversion aren't full ethnic jews but have jewish mothers.
ethnically you're half jew unless you're mother wasn't a full ethnic jew. If you want to know how much do a 24andme
honestly you aren't white by stormfront's standards and probably not by Sup Forums either, but you can call yourself white, full jews call themselves white all the time and act like being a jew isn't a big deal and it's "just" a religion even though a lot of the people who are actually hated by Sup Forums for being a jew aren't religious jews,
I wouldn't identify with that nazi pepe if I was you. Most white nationalists/neo-nazis wouldn't accept you in their ethnostate.
If you face discrimination for being white I suggest you make your jewish ethnicity more well known anytime you think it's important (social media, job applications, academia)

Most orthodox rabbis don't think 6,000,000 Jews died in the holocaust because they don't believe those were real Jews who died

keep salty goys

Such does not just naturally spring up in a people for no reason; the impetus of such quite clearly comes from Jews within the upper echelons of power in our nations.

Well, he was wrong. The jews are a genetically distinct race.

They are actually Khazars, there are no real Jews anymore.

why, because they weren't ethnically jews or because they weren't religious enough?

Not exactly; the Ashkenazim and Sephardi are indeed genetically distinct from the other. If you're talking about it in terms of them being the same as Europeans, he was obviously well aware of this, I just think you're misunderstanding the point.

>1 post by this ID

Don't even acknowledge the memeflags friend. They're all leaves anyway, just even bigger faggots.

Well, thats white people fault as well for letting them. Take responsibility for your people idiocy.

Yep.

im same as op but im half anglo on my dads side

I know there are different sub-groups, I just meant it in the sense that they can be genetically distinguished from non-jews, unlike christians

>So you need a country to start an argument ?

or poos

Post a pic of your face. I have a 100% accurate jewdar that can detect all jews.