Drumpf Singlehandedly Brings Peace to Korea with TWEETS

edition.cnn.com/2018/01/09/asia/south-korea-north-korea-talks-moon-intl/index.html

>South Korean President Moon Jae-in has credited his US counterpart Donald Trump with making a "huge" contribution to bringing the North and South together for landmark talks.

>Giving his New Year press conference in Seoul Wednesday, Moon added he would be willing to sit down with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in the future, but wouldn't have "a meeting for the sake of a meeting," calling for Pyongyang to move towards denuclearization.

>On Tuesday, following a long day of negotiations at the demilitarized zone between the two Koreas, Pyongyang agreed to send a delegation to next month's Winter Olympics and to hold talks with Seoul to ease military tensions.

>"South and North Korea have decided to make joint efforts for the unity of the people and reconciliation by establishing an environment for peace and easing military tensions on the Korean Peninsula," the two countries said in a joint statement.

>Neutral Nations Supervisory Commission
NoKo is Rothchild property, POTUS is going for the belly of the dragon but politically
Interesting times ahead indeed

He's right though. If we had a leftist or conservacuck President, they would just give Kim more foreign aid gibs.

>tweets this
>bombs them shortly

>NoKo is Rothschild property
Wow leafs are truly redpilled /s

pretty sure it was the sanctions and china tanking their limited economy, but sure thing, drumpf, you did it.

you should take account of why CNN seem to agree to Trump's credit only this time.

>I wonder why trump tower was set a fire.

Do they even really want to bring down North Korea? Who's going to be the big boogy man of the world?

>Fools, but talks are a good thing!
This is why he needs someone to check his wording before he tweets, this could easily be misconstrued, especially in translation, as meaning the Koreas, when he means the aforementioned “experts”. Probably there will be no confusion here but in future cases there may be.

Anything is better than letting them continue using Japan as target practice.

I'll... type... this... slower... so... you... can... get ... it
loook... up.... the... Neutral... Nations... Supervisory... Commission... and... see.... who... runs... it.... and... why.... they... are....guarding... the...Korea... DMZ

>Fools

Yes, and NK's nuclear tests and development wouldn't have accelerated as fast as they have.

Nah. Just more screaming at each other and dickwaving each other's arsenal around. I really don't think this will amount to anything drastic. Kim just wants to say he has nukes and so does Trump.

Harvey

It's almost like fire and fury is true. Complete disdain for experts, total focus on himself.

They still accelerate the nuke since Obongo and friends were busy destabilizing shit everywhere, especially what happened to Syria.

Oboingo was a pathetic faggot, but he didn't give me this constant sense of uneasiness like Trump does. I don't know, I guess I just hate politicians period.

Trump strikes fear into the weak hearts of limp-wristed cowards it's true.

and who strongarmed the chinese into honouring the sanctions?