Thanks for the new KEIJO!!!!!!!! chapters

Thanks for the new KEIJO!!!!!!!! chapters, user. Holding it down like usual.

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2681068
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-04-21/daichi-sorayomi-ends-keijo-aquatic-sports-manga/.115127
yaraon-blog.com/archives/103911
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw few hours ago fapped to her

isn't this axed

What?

yes

Can we discuss the manga now? Specifically, the newest translated chapter.

rip keijo because nips have shit taste

unlike how one user said that the latest match "ruined" the manga (probably because he/she thought that Fuyuyu would make a good "final boss"), I think that Mio is further cementing herself as a very tough opponent (consistently winning her matches unscathed -- the only time I ever saw her have wound marks was after training with Kyouko -- while Sayaka has to use strategy and give her all in her matches to barely win); she might've been above her colleagues right from the start (especially because she was a gold swimming medallist), *and* have been above her colleagues in terms of growth as a player (to the point that I was impressed with Kazane being able to corner her, even if with help of 2 more people and the advantageous land type).

Hopefully there will be more promising East and West rookies which can become a threat to the Nozomi generation, and I'm looking forward to seeing Tsukino Sakura's role in the manga (doubt that she would be an unused Chekhov's gunwoman, after Fuyuyu briefly mentioned her)

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2681068

btw, does anyone know when the Sayaka and Nozomi figures will be finished? Or how long does a figure normally take to be finished?

I agree with you. There was still Mio and Yuzuki, the rivalry with Sayaka and Hanabi at least left.

Unfortunately the manga is ending next chapter, so we will never get that. Depending on how far back the author was aware the manga was ending maybe Fuyuyu wasn't really supposed to be beaten at this point too.

So it gets axed after next chapter due to shit disc und tank sales.
Japan once again proven to have utter shit taste.

Where's the sauce?

For a series about girls hitting each other with their butts I am surprised there hasn't been any true fart skills used in the series (Kaori's butt smell doesn't really count). Good on them for keeping it tame.

Its been axed user. It makes me believe that Fuyuyu was never meant to be beaten at this point and only was because the series had to end.

tonight i'll dump 3 new chapters, hope TL-check is around

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-04-21/daichi-sorayomi-ends-keijo-aquatic-sports-manga/.115127

>how I feel about losing my Keijo

yep. The last one is coming out next week.

>Fuyuyu was never meant to be beaten at this point

You know I always had a bad feeling, when the first Goketsu got beaten, that the series was going to be ending soon. To think that my hunches were correct though.

iirc the first goketsu match happened before or at best during the anime exhibition, though.

Well yeah, but not of the "natural causes". Sad

>this thread
I DIDN'T KNOW
FUCK THIS

Cute girls dont fart

It did got axed, but the part that it was caused by anime sales in so far without a source and likely fake.

Hmm true. I don't think the author would have known that far ahead. Maybe it was only Fuyuyu that wasn't supposed to lose. Unlike the other Goketsu she's a character that's been around for some time.

Yeah a series being axed is never pleasant. There were still many things left to be done here, I mean they never even got to the Prize Queen tournament. Well at least the series will have ended with Nozomi and Maya winning against the Prize Queen.

Where's their sauce?

With the last chapter having a cover like this. I should have expected something.

I have a tiny hope that some other publisher buys the right for the manga and does a better job running it (a more suitable reader base, for example). However I don't remember something like this happening, ever.

From the official magazine. ANN may have shitty people but they wouldn't post an article like this unless its 100% genuine.

yaraon-blog.com/archives/103911

rip

Well there you have it. This page officially confirms Keijo has ended. Although I'm surprised the RAW for the final chapter is already out. Do you have a link user?

Not Raw but first and last pages were leaked.

>Nozomi and Miyata smiling in the final chapter.

Meanwhile my smile and optimism has gone.

The last panel is a random dude? Never got into the manga, but not what I'd expect of Keijo.

Looks like a red card. Bodes ill, that's for sure.

Nozomi and Miyata were disqualified for over ero

Although that means a winning tie if only the two are left on whatever match it may be.

Maybe it's a timeskip ending where Miyata and Nozomi are fighting for the position of Prize Queen when Over Ero happens.

Whole thing done after one more chapter

thank you for the match, Sup Forumsnons!
queueing for another

Well, that sucks. I hope the ending feels at least somewhat satisfying.

Its stupid, series should go with mangaka, if they dont like it ? fine, fuck em. Should pack it there, and try move to another mag.

Heartbreaking, of course.

>tfw no final fight of the main cast vs the goketsu

Meh, it's been tanking at the bottom of the toc for a few months now. But he made the graduation festival arc seem way too final honestly.

I cant believe i'm crying over a manga,

I have mayor depression and this manga made me feel so happy, knowing that a chapter would be released next week gave me the strenght to get up and not jump from a cliff, I dont know what to do know

lol

Where will Sup Forums get its helping of ass and titties next?

Ass gave me strenght!

Wow. This feels like a pasta

At the very least, the author should divulge his planned ending so we can get some closure.

>tfw no world tournament with brazilian girls being the final boss

no Summire vs Nozomi
no Fujisaki vs Fujisaki
no Kawaii vs Nozomi
no Mio vs Nozomi

That would be an amazing final tournament. Maybe Aoba could win a race for once.

being a booty goon is suffering

No Miyata vs Nozomi in a one on one race for Prize Queen.

Tits are hopes, asses are dreams.

the manga had great characters and great fights, maybe hopefully the author releases a new work that has at least a similarly good setting and decision making, and can somehow be financially sustainable (pander to fujomoney and disgusting otaku *and* still be enjoyable).

He was told a week ago to raise the popularity, then was told it would be axed yesterday?

Keijo!!!!!!!!

That's fake.

He knew it was ending for a long time. Arguably by the time the Kogatana-Nozomi fight happened. Everything escalated too quickly after that point.

Well, I hope he'll reveal what his original plans for the story and ending were.

I do think the graduation festival was from the original plan and at least supposed to show the grow of some of the setouchi members we haven't seems for some time. Like Kotone's match which would be a completely waste of time if the plan for the tournament was from the get go to beat all goketsu.

I agree, but it honestly felt more like a wrap up arc for each character though. It showed how everyone grew up and improved, leaving most of the stories on a good note.

Well this news sucks can't help but wonder if it had a proper translation run it might have been able to continue based on international sales.

But then we never saw what the training camp did for Saya (she appeared on a recent arc at least, but we were probably supposed to see her as she grew to main ass), Kotone (which at least we were able to see her grow on the fubahashi arc), but most of all Hanabi (who never got a proper fight shown since the war).

Another thing that came to mind which didn't end uo being mentioned was Nozomi feeling down for Atsuko's sacrifice to save her on their match back on first round of prelims. If it was only on the match it would have been one thing, but after it we see she being quite bothered by it as shown in pic.

So apparently the "author's words" posted last thread was fake, but it's true that the manga was cancelled?

I knew Japan's taste was shit but damn

Yes, it's dead.

it seemed to be really popular in China, I think their translations are up to date (haven't checked), wonder why they didn't attempt to license the manga there.

I know it's ending, my question is if it's true that the manga really was axed, or if it's ending on the author's own terms.

I think on his own terms since the graduation festival arc feels like a good closer, but it's being rushed. See

I wish I was rich, so I would buy that fucking studio and give the autor a rise

w-what if the autor allows traps to play?

We don't know, but I think it's likely an axe.considering the magazine decided to start 6 new mangas in a short period of time and of some were needed to be axed, keijo would be one being on the bottom of rankings.

We also need to see how will the last chapter go, but from last page that already leaked, looks to me like it will definitely be a rushed final chapter just to say it ended: even if he really wanted to end it with another tie between Miyata and Nozomi, which isn't that good as it would be a rehearsal from their previous match, I don't think he would do it with just one chapter

Why is the MC so perfect?

I didn't think life could disappoint me this much.

thank you based TS the third

what a fantastic ass-shot

Mio arc never T__T
I think that Nozomi contrasts well with characters like Sayaka (who's an analytical player in a more traditional way than Nozomi is, and plans her matches ahead), Sumire (who's an ojou-type character), and Mio (who's close to her, yet at the same time distant, in terms of ability as players)

You ever think "If only I had bought more merch..." only to realize how dumb and futile that idea is?

>this gets axed meanwhile Nisekoi was allowed to finish its run despite all those filler chapters of nothing happening

Those chapters were the best part about Nisekoi.
The serious arcs killed it

Sadly this is true.

Will we ever get another MC as great as Nozomi?

maybe many years later if this gets a sequel or something, or the author makes a similar manga

>maybe many years later if this gets a sequel or something
And it shall be named Keijo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a bit exaggerated, isn't it? I mean, surely other authors can come up with MCs as good as jew roach.

There's no justice in this world.

In remembrance, post best Nozomis.

I'll start dumping