It all just makes sense now. I think I just cracked it. I think I know why the left or pseudo liberals are like that

It all just makes sense now. I think I just cracked it. I think I know why the left or pseudo liberals are like that.

Supporting or siding with the side you're supposed to makes you common. Whereas, if you support the other side, it makes you special.

The white soyboys who blame the white race are doing this to feel "special"
Or, in case of my country, the Hindus who support the Mudslimes or the fucking minority want to feel "special"

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they do it to feel safe with the herd Sanjay

Swallow the ultimate red pill, most people, especially in modern society do everything to feel special.
We as a society have built layers upon layers of meaning in life, things that are not actually achievable or quantifiable, life itself is layered in enigma and illusory bullshit.
Maybe you are already special? Maybe you are not? It's irrelevant, as K realized in the end, pursuit of being special and endless pursuit of happiness is but an illusion.
The only thing we can truly do to prove to ourselves that we are worth something, is to fight for something that we believe, and even then K is not sure if he is truly human at the end, but at least he tried to make a difference.

Is it true that Hindu women get the gang rape treatment until they convert to Islam? I heard some pretty fucked up stories from a guy living there.

why does a state get its own flag wtf

Sacrificing oneself is the only meaning to life then.

based burger shitpost
or
retard burger geography

Could be either one.

Yes it happened. It's not "common" but it's actually a thing in Islam. Its called "love-jihad" here. It means that Muslim males try to dare Hindu girls and marry them, converting them to Islam. It serves two purposes, one less Hindu girl for Hindus, and they successfully start a new line for there pathetic religion.

Two weeks ago one Hindu bro burnt a Mudslime alive for doing just that. So it's not like Hindus are not fighting here unlike Europe which is totally cucked. Also the gang rape part didn't happen recently but has happened in the past.

Also, we call catalonia katwalonia, "katwa" means cut penis, referring to Muslims.

I-is t-this the moment Pajeet stopped being poo? Has the meme died at last, can we finally all get along? :)

yeah humans are religious thinking before they are anything else. They will do anything, anything to feel that deeper emotion of meaning, justice, connectedness etc.

The predilection is open to be hacked by those that can awaken that feeling. The latest iteration of the post modern left has done just that, but it could be abused by either side.

Beta males and beta females are more susceptible because they are stressed out in everyday life from being in a lower social hierarchy, that and also morality is a competitive stratifier that also gives dopamine/serotonin hits.
Public displays of morality give more dopamine/serotonin hits, hence the virtue signalling for likes on social media as a common predilection of beta males and females on the left.

sacrifice gives meaning to life.
life is full of compromises and sacrifice because it's just not fair. so to sacrifice something, or even one self, is the submission to the idea that compelled you. that would mean you have something to believe in. because which one is a greater tragedy? to live your whole empty life not having anything to believe in, or to live and even die for something that you believe is right.
most people that walk this earth will tell you they would rather choose the former because they fear death or they think they can have other things to fill the void. but that is a very hollow life.

> to live your whole empty life not having anything to believe in, or to live and even die for something that you believe is right.

this is the true aryan mindset.
You must believe in yourself to believe in something greater. Aryans believe in themselves, and thus something greater.

>Aryans believe in themselves, and thus something greater.
That is a good quote bro. That is what we are and how we can be reborn.
We will unchain ourselves and we will arise, stronger and better than ever before.

I can testify that we're all retarded over here.
Anyway, how's winter holding up for you?

I understand user, but have just one question. This story is about my uncle's (moms bro) best friend.

When they were about my age, there was a massive riot in my country, the riot was to abolish reservation the government had been giving to the minority/lower caste people almost in everything. From lower cut off to get into colleges to government jobs and pension schemes.
Better men couldn't get the position they deserved in important places due to this. People literally died as the doctors weren't qualified enough to person surgeries.

During the riot, my uncle's best friend committed suicide. There was a huge outrage and all kind of opposition. But, nothing happened. That guy, who could have been a anything just died. He believed it would change something, but the reservation is still here. So how do we know if its worth it?

don't worry about us we will get ourselves together again
eventually, just one or two more decades
then the genocide won't end till the last darkie and mossie is dead
you just do your job and cleanse the pakis and bengal

That's so nice to hear, thanks user.

>So how do we know if its worth it?

All of life is pointless. "God is dead", Neitziche wasn't a Nihilist, his works were an attempt to create meaning in a universe that lacks in. When he said "God is dead", he didn't mean that because god is dead you should stop trying, he meant that in the absence of god, it's up to you to assign and create meaning for yourself.
You ask "Was it worth it (for him)", but the only person who can answer that question is the guy you're referring to. He thought it was, and sometimes it's worth standing up for something even if it's a lost cause. The only way you'll ever know is to ask him if there does turn out to be something after.

god damn that is a disturbing webm

Thats the blackpill dude

see if life lacks meaning then we must create it.

Truly the blood red pill

these memes happen in phases

first it was aussie shitposters, then swedish cucks, then canadian leafs, indian poo-in-loos and now we're at american 56% mutts

I expect the mutt meme to die down by the end of the month and everyone to jump on some other country to make fun of

Lmao

You're not aryan you are a poo. But there is still hope you come from india right?

Yes. Indian. I don't want to get into an argument but I think Indians who migrated, that is except dravidians we are Aryans too. At least the north Indians.

I like that, the "Blood Red Pill" being the true Aryan Path. The phrase is not a race, but a title. It means 'enlightened' or 'noble'.
false aryan, they are our ancient brothers.
The Remus to our Romulus, know your place.

Yes they were ;) you are probably on the right path. All you need to do is unlock your iner self. Remember that there is a blue eye underneath every brown eye

What the fuck was that movie about, I watched it yesterday and all I could figure out that the cop was a replicant and that Harrison ford impregnated a replicant or not?

Pretty much that.

You better be being retarded on purpose

>donate £3 a month to create a well so *tounge click* bushman can spill all the water down his chest

aren't the Sikhs the ones who are good at keeping muzzies under control through violence. i've never heard of Hindus doing shit to prevent muzzie attacks.

that being said, at this point we have to look at the facts: UK is cucked. Germany is cucked. Sweden is cucked. Central metro parts of Italy are cucked. This is based on facts, you can read and look into all the news of rampant muzzie/african immigrants in these countries. there are videos.

Places that are NOT cucked, based on fact:
1. Japan - has said no to more immigrants, but they still have around 1mil non-jap immigrants, and they have us-zog military bases on their island and once in a while a nig kills a jap girl.
2. Vietnam, China, can both politely say no to immigrants, and have done so in the past
3. Singapore, Hong Kong - simply too crowded and expensive for nigs/mus to move in

Places that are already shitskin infested: brazil, germany, london, many parts of west europe

what's the pattern we're seeing here? well, it's starting to look like the ASIAN countries are the ones who can successfully keep out unwanted nigs/mus, even though jews in hollywood love to portray asian men as being weak and passive.

if you're truly an Indianbro against muslim invasion, then prove it through action, not your faggot gay words on an imageboard meant for anime fans and people who say "traps aren't gay".

>he fucking minority want to feel "special"

Pot meet kettle

Darwin once raised the question, that if humanity evolved all over the world, then at what point did we suddenly become "equal"? He was basically a race-realist.

And even lefties are, in some respects. They acknowledge that Africans are better at track and field athletics. They acknowledge that Asians are very smart (bell curves, disclaimers, etc). But they don't like to acknowledge that those gradients must have a lower end too.

They think that equality means people are *indiscernible* as opposed to meaning that roadblocks shouldn't be put up for dumb reasons. They must therefore believe that Africans being stupid and violent is somebody else's fault (colonialism is a good scapegoat for this, despite their countries being better under it). Because the alternative is race-realism.

Race realism is completely compatible with equality-of-opportunity, of course. It isn't compatible with equality as indiscernibility though.

Granddads both served in the army, my dad is in paramilitary, I'm going to write exams to get into navy this year (I'm 22 now).
I'm trying my best. My whole family is right. I try to discuss with my friends you consider themselves (((neutral))) by hard facts and actually gave them a mild redpill.
Also I think going on the street and killing a muzzie is not the solution. I can take down only a couple of them down maybe. Politically we can wipe them off this planet for everyone's sake. And it needs to be done.
I'm open to suggestions user, what can I do to successfully make them suffer.

Hence the use of the term "snowflake".

That's the truth user, and we all agree on it. The real question here is, how do we convince people and make world a better place. All this #TimesUp and #metoo shit was too much for me.
And whatever happens in the west retards here just copy it. So it's a really big global problem.

You would need to change the angle, and make it about "unfair expectations" by expecting blacks to hold down mortgages and jobs. We already kind of have that here with our aboriginals. Western normality is seen as "unfair expectations" for them, but nobody is willing to say it. It would require careful wording and to be done in the guise of helping them, but it's possible and would probably result in increased welfare, but perhaps that's the price you have to pay.

African men need white men to baby them, and they're happy to admit it.

well of course we're still animals, our ultimate goal is to survive and to spread our genes. they do this to add some value to them to show they are smarter. everything humans do is to have an edge on the others, to be allowed to stay in the pack.

>aryan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

Literally a sanskrit term for "Noble", for a region in Northern India.

You are a fucking retard.

oh shut up. nobody means india when they say aryan.

I'm still all aboard for calling the Japanese "cum-in-mums"

And no one means France when they say "courage" or "personal hygiene."

Nobody says Canada when asks "Who speaks French properly?"