Pol is full of BEARDLETS

Pol is being invaded by low T faggots incapable of growing facial hair who are making excuses for it by claiming they're "Not numales".
>tfw they will never be able to make a woman orgasm from oral sex
>our lord and savior jesus had a full magnificent beard
>beards are aesthetic as fuck and also based

Aristotle

Da Vinci

those people are OLD

Can grow a full beard in two weeks, feels nice.
But beards have been overtaken by nu-male hipsters, it's true.

Ok, but Jesus loves me anyway so I don't care what some girl thinks.

"Darn, I better hate myself because I'm not genetically perfect."

Nah. Not 17 anymore. Too old to be depressed.

>be 6ยด4/193cm tall
>good physique from lifting
>patchy, poor facial hair growth
am I a soyboy? is it over for me?

Yes, best course of action is to kys now

Charles looking suave with his literary beard.

what is the best way to kill myself?

I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's a noticeable difference between the numale beard and the traditional masculine beard. Maybe it's the facial structure I notice, and the beard is an attempt to mask an underlying femininity.

marry a feminist, she gets the job done. admittedly a cruel fate, but 100% success.

Jumping from a helicopter if you're really not a numale

I think that it's just that nu-males are more likely to use beard wax and trim/shape it into more distinctly hipster shapes.

Slide/shill thread

shut your mouth american

Pass an executive order to allow the US to issue silver certificates

I tried to post a quality thread 2 hours ago and it was drowned out by a sea of useless bullshit, so now this is what you get.
No depression intended, but the beardlets started this war not me
>t.beardlet

yeah but what are some ways I can improve my beard growth so I don't have to commit suicide?

It's mostly genes man, I would recommend shaving once a day for a long time (yr or 2). Gotta prune the bush for it to grow

i am afraid there is none. my grandfather is a pretty big and strong guy and can lift alot, has high testosterone and is alpha as fuck, but could never grow a real beard. the only one in our family with that problem.

fuck you niggers I WILL have my beard. You will see, you will all see who gets the last laugh

My reason is I'm not some fag who needs to hide his chin. I'm a real man like Caesar, I walk around like a fucking chad with my arms at the sides of my breasts showing off my chad body with my head held high like a man.

100 points per backflip
72 virgins if you land on a nigger

I walk around in this position sometimes and any man who gets in my way gets bumped to the side like the cucks they are

Army habits die hard, I am not going to grow a beard.
Also why do you want to look like a hipster?

Nothing more faggoty than giving oral sex to a woman