Why is the age of consent so high in the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because the teenagers are so high.

germany has low age of consent because they mature much earlier and can handle a stiff drink from the age of 14, sometimes even a couple! an american adult even at their massive size could still get drunk on a cob of corn smut.

>because they mature much earlier
no, they don't. there's other reason for that.

It's 16 in the majority of states, which I think is a good age to set it at. 14 like in some euro countries is too young, 18 is just retarded. If they're old enough to get a job and drive at 16, they can consent.

I think it should be 15 across the board

alcohol, sex, guns, gambling, all of it

Frankie is /ourguy/ and he will wrestlefuck max to death

It was matching to Europe before this were emancipated, and Europe has been more taboo of violence not sex and USA is reverse.

that's retarded

Its ny 18. 18 is when sex is permited between 2 under 18 consenting kids can fuck. It doesnt mean you are 24 and can fuck 16 yo slut. Its talking about 16 year ilds fucking with other 16-17 yr olds.

It is a religious thing. Same with alcohol.

You are religious nutcases, so you want to control your younglings until age 21.

In Europe, once you hit 21, you have long given up on excessive booze and hookup culture and are ready to settle down. This is why Europeans are mature in their 20s and Americans are kids until age 30.

J A D E

>Americans are kids until age 30.
more like 45, and increasing every year.

I don't get it, is that his gf

why are native german birthrates at 0.7; then?

This guys has point.

14~16 is optimal, someone prove me wrong

>Europeans are adults in their 20s
>30 year old "students" suing their parents for "cutting them off"
>actually winning their lawsuits.

What kind of race is that?

Because women need to get "educated",you cant have the cunt be told what to do and think like we did back when we had functioning societies.

Go back to /heem/ homo

Because pedo faggots like you destroy them mentally. Kill yourself fat pedo fuck

I’m dating an 18 year old veterinary student and she’s a complete fucking moron. I couldn’t imagine how much dumber she was at 15. No way I could tolerate her.

The booze age laws in burgerland were because of drunk driving and concerned moms. Nothing to do with Christ.

>why are native german birthrates at 0.7
because they aren’t. The highest registered birthrates in Germany are among Catholics, even higher than Muslims.

The problem is that we have a Japanese style areligious, SJW, drawn back culture in many parts of the country. There, many men and women just go to work and then home... for women home is with their cat, for men home is with their bottles of beer and hookers once in a while.

But Catholics still hold up the German flag. You will never see a German Catholic marry a Muslim. Never.

brendan schaub

BS. They even outlawed booze entirely in their constitution for a while... due to religiois nutcase influence. Just imagine any European country trying to outlaw liquor because of “muhhh Christ the saviour”... but in America 90 percent of the states ratified the amendment.

>16 year old girls
>pedo

whos the girl?

i thought this was the thread

It´s a jade thead episode.

CUZ YOUR NATION IS A JOKE

>Jade will become a universal meme and hold a belt in your lifetime,cleaning divisions stuck in the mud

what a time to be alive

Your a fucking idiot. At least know wtf you are talking about before typing dipshit. Firstly, it's 21 because it fucking works, want an example? Fort Bliss, a USArmy base in El Paso, tx changed the drinking age for active duty soldiers to 18 in 2008-2009, in conjunction with the city. The DUI fatality rate tripled that year, so they nixed it. Turns out, 18 y.o. aren't mature enough, go figure. While taht is anecdotal, it falls inline with plenty of other statistics and studies. Secondly, there was a pub/bar for every third person in the US before prohibition. The country was fucking drunk everyday, all day. It was a serious fucking problem. Prohibition dried the country out. Now there is a bar/pub for about every 100 people. Still pretty drunk. You are a fucking idiot achmed

This

la creatura

>meme flag

opinion discarded

>tfw no 7 yo gf
feels bad.

>finished riding the cock carousel and fried on drugs by 21
is this the power of yuropean culture?

>you have long given up on excessive booze and hookup culture and are ready to settle down.
that's why your birth rates are so high right, face it you're just a bunch of pacified cuck faggots.

Ahahahaha germs should not wave their fat sausage fingers and argue that any nationality is more childlike and immature than germans, i have had good discussions IRL about immigration and national values with swedes even but you guys get triggered as fuck and your de nazification brainwashing kicks in.

You and the brits have the worst intellectual crab mentality.

To lower the birth rates by wasting years of peak fertility. Also, so they have time to ruin the minds of women before marriage.

>that eyebrow raise

Muh dick

AOC should be 10 to stop them from becoming major sluts. You can't prove me wrong.

who dat?

Age of consent is 16 in over 30 US states. Age of consent should be marriage.

>It doesnt mean you are 24 and can fuck 16 yo slut
You're wrong, that's exactly what it means. I think you are getting the "Romeo and Juliet" laws confused. If the age of consent is listed as 16, then you can fuck them no matter how old you are. What you are referring to is how you can fuck someone under the age of consent if you're only a few years older. Deleware, for example, has the age set at 18, however a 16 or 17 year old can fuck anyone older as long as they are under 30. Every state has different variations of the Romeo and Juliet shit, that's why it's so confusing. But still, if age of consent is listed at 16, you can fuck them even if you are 80.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_the_United_States

I think they should begin meeting potential husbands in official marriage meetings around that age when they begin puberty. A girl having casual sex should be cause for her being disowned and shunned by society.

You’re not supposed to date them at that age

Yeah, you're supposed to marry them around 15. "Dating" is a degenerate modern custom that promotes premarital sex and causes mental issues.

give me sauce on her dammit, I already tried google

protip: they cant

she didnt become a woman between 15-18 dumbo. it's the xx chromosomes, not her age.
she was maybe even smarter when ahe was younger.

This but unironically

I’m 35. I’m pretty sure I’m winning here.

This. Women don't get much smarter after 15. It's really obvious if you spent any amount of time with women in your life.

>he doesn't know jade

At first girls married, began having sex and children when their bodies said it was time.

Then someone said girls needed to wait until they finished high school.

After that the story became women needed to wait until they went to college.

Finally someone told women they needed to wait to have children until after they had a career.

Then with white women waiting until they were nearly 30 to start having children, and white reproductive rates predictably plummeting, the claim was made that to "save" society whites must open up to replacement migration by non-white immigrants (whose girls began reproducing as soon as their bodies said it was time).

Raising the age of consent was simply part of this attack.

14 is just way too low man. That's borderline pedophilia.

What if you didn’t know “cash me outside” was 14? Her body says she’s 23.

who the fuck is jade?

>haha you're an idiot

Great argument

Yes, but she is undoubtedly ready for impregnation.

If it was, he would be in jail. It's an Sup Forums meme, and I don't think anyone knows her full name.

Few people seem to comment on the idiocy of the claim that a 14-year-old is mature enough to consent to sex with 1,000 other 14-year-olds, but somehow has no capacity whatsoever for consenting to any kind of sexual contact with one adult.

She needs to drop her love of sugar and sympathy for nogs, gays and trannies before she gets to raise my children.

>lol why can't I fuck kids

Lord bring the fire.

fucking transition period, dumbo

sage

>I want smarter more mature womanz
I hate you dumb faggots
women are stupid shits at all ages they just know how to be adults by the time they're 21
the younger you get them the less brainwashed by feminism they'll be
aiming for anything higher Than 16 is gay faggot shit

As someone in their mid 40s who has slept with 16 year olds (legal) honestly I don't know that the age of consent is high enough. These girls are fucking morons, but there's 30 year old bitches i've slept with that were just as dumb so whatever i guess. I wish we had old school marriage culture but kikes threw that to the wind so i'll just keep fucking these worthless whores.

Tfw even the 15 year olds are fucking degenerates

This worlds needs a serious purging

>that old guy just getting back to his seat
lamo

>who the fuck is jade?
>posts in /jadenation/ thread

gtfo

Because manipulative predators like you sexually abuse them and destroy any chance of them having a fulfilling relationship. Women especially young women, are extremely vulnerable to manipulation tactics. They won't realize how they were taken advantage of until years later. At which point they have been sexually degraded and emotionally ruined.

People like you need to fuck off. If you don't think you could marry a girl, don't fuck her.

I won’t be around my house all the time and I don’t want a stupid bitch raising my kids on Harry Potter and Kool Aid. There’s more to it than shooting kids inside her. Is it wrong to be selective about someone with whom you’re going to raise children?

Well, this is a 20yo In Japan
AOC being high in the Western world is to slow down population growth
Japan had a lower age and pushes younger girls towards sex to help increase their ageing population

this

bleh she looks old as fuck, too old, women sure do age like milk, i mean look at her

Or at least use contraceptives.

Regardless of individual state laws, it is a federal crime to use electronic devices to solicit sex from a person under the age of 18.

Which means, if you use a cellphone to ask a girl under the 18 to have sex with you, you're looking at a 20 year jail sentence.

don't care how old she is, she's a knockout.

Easy 9. Also who the fuck is she besides "jade"?

lol yeah sure buddy they'd be perfect angels otherwise

fuck off back to rebbit feminist faggot

Because Americans are stupid and do stupid shit.

>that's my...
what?`

Condoms won't save you from HPV mate.

If you are serious about a younger girl(and you are youngish yourself) go for it. Get in there before they are brainwashed.

However sleazebags trying to just pick up teens for a pump and dump need to die.

This guy knows exactly what's up.

No but they would develop normal emotional and sexual bonds with a peer. Instead of being manipulated into pleasing an older bastard. Then jumping from dick to dick.

This is true. However, people doing that to adult women need to die too.

Children, sure, protect them, but taking advantage of women is wrong regardless of age. Obviously the evil is compounded if they're a child (like, an actual child, if you have those urges, you need to quarantine yourself).

I fully agree on the predatorial aspect of pedos being absolutely detrimental to their tiny psyche, but where do you stand on grooming kids to become wives for life?

The feminazis wanted it higher (which pol ironically supports)

That girl is Jewish.

Yeah, i'd push her right the fuck off my dick if she climbed on said no one ever

this

>that image
what the fuck

>an american adult even at their massive size could still get drunk on a cob of corn smut

I doubt that since most Americans drink excessively. I myself am an alcoholic but I do stay /fit/.

I know you didn't ask me but that wholly depends on intent, which is very hard to read, so I am generally against it, despite acknowledging there's some legitimate cases.

>gallon of makeup
>no boobies, might as well be a boy
>gallon of photoshop
>doing hoverhand on HERSELF, top beta
2/10 would not bang

jew rogan confirmed gay af familam

how do i get more pics faggot. Jade means nothing to google

more?

What about it?

>fuck pedos
>age of consent should be 10

pol in a nutshell