Any reason Vienna is pro-Muslim

and anti-Israel?

A group of Jewish students in Vienna were fined on Monday for displaying an Israeli flag during a pro-Palestinian protest on December 8.

According to Antonia Yamin, a reporter for Kan, the fine amounted to 100 Euros for each of the three students because the Vienna police determined that they “behaved insensibly, violated public order and created a provocation” for waving Israeli flags at a rally that featured chants of “Death to the Jews.”

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/4229/austria-muslims-vienna-schools
derstandard.at/2000071767129/Hundert-Euro-Strafe-fuer-Halten-von-Israel-Fahne-waehrend-Demonstration
heute.at/oesterreich/wien/story/Polizei-straft-Wiener---weil-sie-Israel-Flagge-zeigten-48145660
bild.de/politik/ausland/israel/strafe-wegen-zeigen-der-israelfahne-54425754.bild.html
vice.com/de_at/article/mbpp38/fur-das-zeigen-einer-israel-flagge-bekamen-drei-wiener-nun-post-von-der-polizei
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Odd, if i didn't know any better, i'd say this is an attempt by the city to get sued off their asses by a Jewish lawyer.

maybe it is because your mutti yelled "refugees welcome" and ruined western europe for everybody?

Don't see anything wrong is what they did. Jews have money don't worry.

I stand with Israel. Sup Forums stands with Israel. Donald Trump stands with Israel. America stands with Israel. Good bless our greatest allies.

>hitler's homeland capital is anti israeli

gatestoneinstitute.org/4229/austria-muslims-vienna-schools
Gee i wonder :)

you have the same law idiot, or will if Mutti can ever form a gubment. They don't want the Jews and muzzies and camp followers brawling in the streets.

The Islamic hordes were stopped at the Gates of Vienna.
The Red star Jews rolled on through and destroyed civilization.

Obviously the Austrians know who the real threat is.

you fucking greasy kikes are amazing. then when an arab sets you on fire in the middle of france, you go whining to the gubment "oi vey, wasn't 6 million enough already!"

I guess they are already being sued the hell out of from 15 different sides. I hope a lot of people lose their jobs over this.

It is headline news all over Austrian newspapers with pretty much all Austrians outraged by the authorities’ conduct while demanding the prosecution of the Palestinians that shouted “Death to the Jews”.

The Jews were yelling death to Jews?

Globalist Jews are not Zionist Jews.
They are both obviously concerned with Jewish ethnocentrism, but the former are a rootless cosmpopolitan minority who subvert host nations toward that end, whereas the latter are just nationalists like Sup Forums. Israel engages in political games, yes, but they do so because they are surrounded by goatfuckers who want to destroy them, and they need all the support they can get. They don't gain anything from our destruction.
Globalists are the ones who want to destroy the white race.

Probably Jews larping as Palestinians so other Jews could complain.

what's your brilliant solutionn hymie? I'd love to watch them kill each other and arm them each with an icepick and lock them in a room, but your gubment won't go for it. Your faggot cops can't beat up the jews or the little arab darlings. How do you solve it?

Death to all jews
long live palestinian state
remove isreali parasytes.

I think you are greatly mistaken.
They pretend to be separate so that if one falls out of favor, the others cam claim "Not all Jews".

>I hope a lot of people lose their jobs
The poor motherfucker beat cop with his wife and kids and trying to get through the day and pay his bills and keep the jew off his back should lose his job correct? He should hang himself because your fucking jew ass is offended at how he tries to keep you two semtic slime from killing each other? you really should be gassed.

Stay mad.

>REEEE Jews r destroying westurn civilzatiun
>Muslims resist Jewish aggression and power
>REEEE Muslims r anti semites REEEE

So the Communists were American Jews, who were financed by the then and now establishment Jews. The Schiffs are still in power in the USA 100 years on. They are not rootless, they are the ruling class.

then how have I never even heard of it?

Meme flag fag.

They don't overtly want to destroy each other, true. But their methods of operation are very different--and Zionism was first created, mind you, because some of the kikes realized that if they wanted to survive long-term, they needed to have their own nation, rather than continue being roving parasites.
And regarding social policies, the internationalists are despised by the conservative Zionists. Any merchant on here will tell you that they want Tel Aviv to burn to the ground, for example.

I'm just saying that our primary issue is with the globalists. Israeli influence in the US is outsize, yes, but it's not directly harmful in intent.

American "Zionists" aren't actually Zionists. The globalists use Israel as a political lightning rod and home base for their ultimate purpose, nothing more.

You aren't a boomer and don't read newspapers?

I love this. ""Jews should not just study the Torah. They must work instead of demanding gibs. If you agree, please send gibs.

>kekistan flag
checked.
>god bless America
checked.
>greatest allies
checked.

quality boomerpost, user

Come come Rabbi Rabbi

16 years of war. Another year and the babies that were in the womb when it started will be able to enlist.
How is that not directly harmful?

>It is headline news all over Austrian newspapers with pretty much all Austrians outraged by the authorities

Bullshit

It's a political game, as I said. Every country does it. It's not a move to destroy the white race.
Would you blame, say, South Africa pre-1994 for doing everything it can to get Western support? They're just in a vulnerable position. I am not saying they don't take advantage of us--they do--but they do so in relatively benign ways, at least in terms of intent. We just need to reassert our own control and push out those who subordinate our interests to Israel's. However, Israel's interests are not fundamentally at odds with our own. The globalists are, by definition.

Because you don’t go to the orf.at, derstandard.at, krone.at?

derstandard.at/2000071767129/Hundert-Euro-Strafe-fuer-Halten-von-Israel-Fahne-waehrend-Demonstration

heute.at/oesterreich/wien/story/Polizei-straft-Wiener---weil-sie-Israel-Flagge-zeigten-48145660

bild.de/politik/ausland/israel/strafe-wegen-zeigen-der-israelfahne-54425754.bild.html

vice.com/de_at/article/mbpp38/fur-das-zeigen-einer-israel-flagge-bekamen-drei-wiener-nun-post-von-der-polizei

etc.

>“Death to the Jews”
based
I support this

>Heute
(((Austrian))) newsoutlets:
>Bild
>Vice
Please die in a fire

>Conveniently ignoring derstandard.

continue to live in a hole

Demonstrations have to be registered in advance in Austria. The counterdemonstration was not. So the 3 were provocateurs.

The police behaved 100% correct in this case. It's their job to keep the peace, and muzzie demonstrators were already a handful (related criminal cases are underway). The last thing the police needs is some provacateurs fanning the flames. The alternative being that the police just move aside and have the idiots from both sides have a go at it. Which would of course end in 3 stabbed Jews.

That said, the 3 have the right to (a free, written) appeal in case they care about the shekels; and the appeal will easily go through - unless they don't manage to keep the wording moderate.

Jews cry that they get fucked over by their own shit tier system in white countries that they enforce on the poor white goyim.
Fuck you !

If only they had this same logic for Charlottesville.

Are you joking? If Muslims get excited by the display of an Israeli flag, they should leave Austria immediately. That is the onky way forward. If you hate the official flag of a close ally of Austria and shout “Death to the Jews”, you should not be protected, but deported.

Everyone complicit in drafting and sending out this fine need to be fired.

It's basically a concentration camp for turks germans and other minorities at this point.

If it was up to me those fucks would be gone tomorrow.

But it's not the job of the cops to make political decisions like that. There was a situation and they used the law to defuse it before it escalated. And make a point that they do not want it to happen again.

People from the other side also got fined. But they did not go to the media about it.

Re: close ally. Call me when they're ready to even meet our foreign minister.

Actually, it is the job of cops to arrest anyone who shouts “Death to the Jews” on the spot for Identitaetsfeststellung, just as a cop has to arrest a thief on the spot or a burglar etc.

They did not, why? Apparently they made an Identitaetsfestellung for the guys with the Israeli flag.

this post is written by a person who has no understanding of human liberty and perhaps has never seen it exercised

When I read his discussion of “provocateurs” and “licensed demonstrations” and “written appeals” etc. it reminded me of what my aunt always told us the GDR was. She was a dissident student in the 1980s and she was beaten up, imprisoned and censored. She died of cancer 5yrs ago. I admired her for her love of freedom and liberty.

It is shocking a new generation of people grow up believing that censorship and authoritarian police forces protecting radical Islam is ok.

In Arabic and from inside a crowd of 400. You're unrealistic if you think anything could have happened "on the spot" regarding those chants.

Its islamic rageboy

>In Arabic and from inside a crowd of 400

You arrest as many as you can. You use your sidearm if you are threatened. American policemen do this all the time. Stop playing a fool.

I may even agree with your notion of absolute liberty, including the right to provoke in the public sphere. But that is not the law here. And the cops acted according to it. They do not act, and people get hurt, it's their head that's going to be rolling.

We may have less liberties here. On the other hand society is more peaceful and we have no ghettos or no-go zones. It's a trade-off.

Now you're the one who's advocating a police state. Getting those 3 guys off the premises was clearly the easier, less violent route. Everything else can be investigated later.

>Be rest of the world outside of Israel
>really don't like the Jews
>decide to make a containment country for them
>ok Israel can be an official country, ALL JEWS WELCOME
>continue to fund and arm extremists in the region
>extremists continue to attack Israel
>Jews essentially lured into the "Holy Trap" to get bombed

4D Chess?

> Antonia Yamin

MUSLIM'D