Seriously though, what the fuck happened to American democracy?

Seriously though, what the fuck happened to American democracy?

aren't we a republic?

>I want jewish controlled puppets to run for president like before! not average people!

I hope Geraldo runs! you know he'll get the Latin vote.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Maybe Dr. Phil could run! you know he'd get the drug-using pedo vote.

Jews.

The Entertainment world and Political world are too close. That's why the Trump Presidency is putting on a show like the WWF and why SJWs are destroying Hollywood with political bullshit.

That IS the natural consequence of ((((((democracy)))))).

>billionaires
>average people
Clean the shart from your brains.

but we do determine who the poets and writers and athletes of this country are by majority vote, more or less

American government is now a carnival side show ((( ACT ))).
Hey Trump can I have a wall ?
Hey Oprah can i have a car ?

>Still falling for the democracy meme
>not realizing monarchy is the only true form of governance

Written decades ago and predicted just about everything wrong today with television and computers.

libs are stupid.
that's what happened
they're literally considering only famous people to run for president now that trump won
>how could someone so stupid like trump win against our wonderful hillary?
>must be because he's a celebrity not a business man
>alright so the American people want celebrities!
>yeah well you know who's an even BETTER celebrity Than trump?
>the Rock, the Zuck, Oprah!
>they'll outcelebrity him any day!!!

WTF? Where have all the Praise the God Emperor posters gone? Is today a Russian holiday?

Identity Politics.

Capitalism

It was a mistake. #BringBackTheMonarchy

>"libs are dumb"
>ironically vote the biggest retard who can't even tweet right

durrr he's pretending to be retarded because 4d chess xD epic

For the record, no one on the left wants Dwayne, Oprah, Zuck, or any celebrity to run ever despite what news you read told you, Cletus.

Jews brought everything to this point.

I spent $500 on his fucking campaign. If he doesn’t deport all illegals, I’m gonna fuck your mama.

Also, everyone, please call or email the WH and your reps about this amnesty BS.

Celebrity culture.

Just look around you. Seemingly everyone's motivation is to be famous. For what? Nothing.

And they worship these people for what? Nothing.

Our society has devolved into base pointlessness. Western civilization is coming to a close and when it does the nukes will eventually fall into the wrong hands and start flying. We're watching what very well might be the curtain call for the entire human race.

>What happened to America democracy
Only in a democracy could this happen. Think about that really think.

they're average people int (((their))) social circles...

spotted the libshit.
and I guess you don't know anything about liberals because 99.9% of you imbeciles will gladly vote for any celebrity as long as they share your insipid views
millennials especially would gladly vote for Oprah or the Rock

hilarious that liberals get to pretend that they're the smart school of thought

though I'm pretty sure the rock isn't liberal and more of a conservative/centrist

>minority group picks representatives

Can't see any way how that would backfire.

America has never been a democracy. It's a Republic. We elect leaders to make decisions for us. A lot of governments went from monarchies to Republics because it's better for business. It gives the public a better illusion that their opinions matter so their spirits stay high.

If you can't beat someone with ideas, lower yourself to insults. It's practically the liberal motto.

>You and Cetus have voting power
Can't see any way how that would backfire.

Men are bad so that makes women good. They supposed to be presidents too.

The idiocracy is real. It's been real for a while, but we're finally seeing the tipping point into unsalvageable territory.