Taking ibuprofen for long periods found to alter human testicular physiology

>A team of researchers from Denmark and France has found that taking regular doses of the pain reliever ibuprofen over a long period of time can lead to a disorder in men called compensated hypogonadism. In their paper published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, the group describes their study, which involved giving the drug to volunteers and monitoring their hormones and sperm production.

m.medicalxpress.com/news/2018-01-ibuprofen-periods-human-testicular-physiology.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_3rfAjpHOyI
gut.bmj.com/content/43/4/506.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9824578
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3780475
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

smoking weed is the better anti-inflammatory

What is ibuprofen? Is it an Aspirin thing?

Are you saying aspirin will turn me into a trap?

>three tablets (600mg) a day
literally a non issue for anyone who isn't a drug abuser

Yes, very similar but sodium based.

Had a long period of time where I was taking 600 or more mg of ibuprofen daily. Didn't even correlate it with a loss of sex drive as I was already in my mid 30's and just assumed it was me getting older and just giving less of a shit about benis in vagina.

You don't get high off ibuprofen.

Ibuproflets BTFO.

Paracetamol master race, no highs no funny shit just pain relief.

I have a rheumatic disease that requires me to take in way more

whaaaat a blood thinner having an impact on a male human organ which requires bl

i got bored typing this

Soydium?

That's common. 800mg tablets are often prescribed for pain here in the states. Typical tablet is 100-200mg that you can get otc.

>Taking ibuprofen
No, it kills your liver. Just go straight to an opiate if you are real pain or just ride out your hangover

Yes and no. At first you won't feel anything. Then as time goes on after eating things with soy, estro gen water, you'll feel different. But still not enough, by now headaches will be more frequent then you'll feel depressed. Psychiatrist will recommend hormones blockers specifically testosterone. Then you will be given estrogen and after six months you'll notice physical changes. Then after 8 months you will dream, not even joking, of sucking dick. Your butthole will start having muscle spasms your body is now begging for cock.

lmao

>just pain relief

You seem to know a lot about this user...

This news is troubling. I took iboprobin for years as an alchohol and my balls are really small compared to ym dick. Now i know why, Shit i hope my balls get bigger, but i doubt it. Damn it sucks having small balls

great my faggot doc wont give me narcotics for my broken leg and now my balls wont work awesome

ibuprofen doesn't affect the liver

Just hang some truck nuts off a cock ring. no one will know the truth.

It fucks the stomach badly.

Paracetamol does. I started ibuprofen when I was turning yellow.
Now I take Meloxicam. Instead of dead ball I risk a stroke.

you're supposed to take it with food. it isn't good for kidneys and potentially cardiovascular health either.

Yes

I'm still able to fuck and make big cumms but i will never know what its like to be slapping my huge avocado pip balls against a girl while im porking away.

taking ibuprofen over a long period of time also destroys your stomach and intestinal lining. A guy who worked for my dad my whole life died recently from complications partially related to it.

>ibuprofen doesn't affect the liver
Believing the jew lies
>Nonprescription pain relievers such as acetaminophen (Tylenol, others), aspirin, ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin IB, others) and naproxen (Aleve, others) can damage your liver, especially if taken frequently or combined with alcohol
Are you incapable of looking shit up?

The ibuprofen is causing you joint pain, friend.

You are thinking of acetaminophen.

ibuprofen affects damn near everything except the liver.

I'm usually taking ibuprofen 400mg. But I tried EVE in Japan which only had like 200mg of ibuprofen but it worked much better, maybe because of the caffeine or something.

Who takes ibuprofen like that? I think I took one last year. Probably 3 the year prior.

>anti-inflammatory causes joint pain
There are literally a trillion other things that cause joint pain. NSAIDs are not one of them.

>Ibuprofen was derived from propionic acid by the research arm of Boots Group during the 1960s.[47] Its discovery was the result of research during the 1950s and 1960s to find a safer alternative to aspirin.[7][48]

I'll keep my aspirin

look it up and read the studies not just the wonderful happy headline that jewgle feeds you. Eating the stuff for a Sunday morning hangover is as bad as acetaminophen on your liver. Fuck this board is getting bluepilled as fuck

Literally just took one to cure my headache. Will my testicles be as small as wojak's head?

I wish it were that easy... at some point it is the only relief i have

Doesn't even matter if you take with food, prolonged use causes ulcers. I don't take ibu, just codeine.

I had a pretty bad back injury for years. Car wreck in 7th grade and did every thing posible to avoid surgery till I was 22. I took 6-9 Advil a day because I was trying to avoid getting dependent on opiods. Fuck my kidneys up but they did eventually recover.

Try immune modulation

Yes, ibuprofen does in fact cause joint pain and inflammation.

already take medication next to the pain killers. my doctor has me on a twice a week 10mg metothrexate therapy with a tnf inhibitor every 4 weeks. i'm sick of all this shit but i'm bound to believe my physician

That's it? Just "Yes?" Why even post? I want you to tell me about how much your body has transformed...How your hips have gotten fatter and your tiddies grew...How your face got softer...Tell me how you felt when you looked in the mirror and first realized there's no going back to your boy life...

I should have typed that it is making the pain worse. It is supposed to help, but it really causes horrible issues related to your stomach and gut biome that end up causing inflammation.

Literal conspiracy theory and/or trolling.

>That's it?

yep

Is that why i can cum three times without a break?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_3rfAjpHOyI

gut.bmj.com/content/43/4/506.full

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9824578

>Thumbnail vs. actual picture
MOOOOOOT!

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3780475

I take these constantly for the past decade as I will never afford the $9k upfront for detail work.

Thanks for that info user.

Y

detail or dental?
Look into the cost of flying to Thailand to have it done.
My BIL was quoted 20k for his work here, spent 5k including airfare and accommodation having it done in Thailand. Came back with good teeth and a replacement for my crazy cat lady sister.

maybe you have a really huge benis

yes, am mushy now

Are faggots here really serious about fucking schizophrenic white supremacist neckbeards?

Oh wait I forgot that /lgbt/ is full of such abominations that their fellow fags won't touch em.

Your problem most likely stems from diet my father has crippling rheumatoid and took ibuprofen for decades in the past year he has cut out ibuprofen and seriously modified his diet and is symptom free for the first time in his life see a functional medicine doctor get blood work done try something along the lines of keto ibuprofen it's just a bandaid and the severity will get worse without you noticing

uh-oh

Yes it can't be helped your hair will fall out and your penis will become shrivel and wrinkly. Good luck trying to get an erection the painkillers block the nervous signals to the penis meaning your dick will always be flaccid.

fucking acetaminophen done shrunk me thinking nut

this meme makes me mad because it should be limit as x approaches 0

>this meme makes me mad because it should be limit as x approaches 0

Just inject smack ffs

I have a math exam on friday and microeconomics exam tomorrow and I haven't study at all thanks for reminding me

do you have the pic of cosmo being lewd in chat
asking for a friend of a friend

But its not, ibuprofen is probably the safest painkiller to take with alcohol, it may cause you vomit blood if you have fragile stomach but it wont do shit to your liver.

t. armchair pharmacist

>using drugs to fix a headache
you can literally get rid of one by popping your neck

????? how do you not know ibu?
Its one of the highest selling freely available meds in germany.

>says the canacuck

>it may cause you vomit blood
Completely ok tier.

I personally preffer to supress the pain with my mind instead of taking tons of pills. Pain is caused by surgery aftermath required because of spinal hernia and other related stuff.

I have no idea how to survive eating pain suppressors for the whole live, you will be dead by stomach cancer in late 40s.

Please kill yourself, im serious.
I mean liking traps and being a tad gay isnt unusual but being attracted to that soylent golem is something else.

If thats a gabriels horn doesn't that imply infinite surface? If so this would be a smart Wojak because neurons is on the surface of brainmatter primarily (hence the folds in the brain to increase density)

>probably the safest painkiller
Nice choice of words. Safest doesn't mean no liver damage, read up on it. It's best just to ride out some minor to moderate pain than succumb to the pharmaceutical jew, unless shit has really hit the fan and you need opiates

its sexy how he glitches bro

Oh jesus, getting fucked isn't that bad to begin with. In fact, it's actually pretty safe. When I go to a club for example, all you have to do generally is drop your pants, and you can snag a stallion to bareback you. It's like the feeling of an electric blanket, you know, the warm, soaking feeling up your ass. It feels splendid. It is also accompanied by the thrusting motion up and down, thrusting right on by the prostate. Yes, that's the heavenly part. Then after that, he takes you by the throat, squirts a hot, piercing feeling deeper into the rectal tract, and you can feel his sweat, and musty breath. It's is the best feeling in the whole world. You rejects will never true love in life.