I was raised in a hyper christian doomsday cult

AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

which one

Did the elders bang all the lolis?

The Brotherhood of Prayer. Its based in alaska.

No, but the head elder raped me.

The questions remains Matthew 16:25-27

Why would you seek to save your bodily, earthly life?

Noone can flee the judgment, as if you could trick God...

awkward question: did they adopt you from canada?

Fuck off.

No.

good answer,
question two: what is the airspeed of a fully-laden swallow?

it was trick: swallow move through muscle not air, at around 4 miles per hour.

Did the cult leader molest any of the children

How do you feel about pagan larpers?

That is not very Christian...

Im not a christian.

The wrath of God was set in motion a long time ago. No one can "flee" it who is not supposed to.
The earth will be cleansed with fire from falling stars.

You ever gonna get your revenge?

What are you now?

Yes. Me.

never the less a proper reply

Oregon

How many people are still in the cult? do you know people still being abused? Ever think about reporting it to alaskan authorities?

When and why did you leave the cult

Yes, there are 8 kids there now.

So you're not a loli?

We were a doomsday cult preparing for well, doomsday. We lived on a 10 acre property in alaska. All the men there would pool money to buy massive quantaties of rice, beans, oats, that kinda shit. No holidays except for 7 hour church on saturdays and wednesdays. The adults would just sing and scream and speak in tongues for hours. We were punished for small things like being snippy or not answering quickly enough with the whipping barrel. I was also raped several times and im pretty sure some of the other kids were too.

No. This is me when i was 11. I think this was taken about a week after i was first raped.

Are you still christian?

What was the particular mantra of the Cult. How did they feel that doomsday would be coming about and what preparations were they making? Were the older females in the group aware of the actions of those that sexually assaulted you?

Tragic, simply tragic

They thought the russians were going to invade alaska and nuke the rest. There was the leader, mike brunner. Then you had his sons chris and jeremy. Then you had kirk higbee. He was special, everyone though he was a prophet. His wife had been pregnant for 7 years. No, my parents don't know although they suspect. The atf staked out the place for a week after one of the family's kids died. They found out later that she had cancer but the leader wouldn't let them go to the doctor.

I grew up very privileged. Boats, Villas in the south of France, personal attachés, drivers and my security personal. But my favorite was the horses and stables we had at my favorite estate. Big white barns housing about a dozen thoroughbreds at any given time. I walked the stables and pet the horses almost every night during the summers, the crickets and frogs chirping in the background from the lake adjacent to my personal playground. One evening while visiting the stables a farm hand named Franscisi approached me while I was visiting my favorite horse, Hannible. Hannible was my dads favorite horse too. Franscici, Frank as I called him, asked blatantly "have you ever fucked a horse? " I immediately responded no and dismissed his question as just a cultural language misunderstanding and kept tending to Hannible. Frank went into the adjacent stable tending to another horse Whotoria, a beautiful white Mayer. He then puts is lips up to the wooden slats separating Hannible and Whotoria's pens and whispers, "do you want to fuck Whotoria?", "She's so good and the hairs on her vagina slide in and out with your dick." A surging rush of thoughts go through my head trying to decipher what I just heard. First thought again was maybe a language barrier but quickly my brain knew Frank was a horse fucker. My mind turned into what I just heard into rage, pure unadulterated rage. (cont.)

Was the cult founded during the soviet Cold War era

Franks lips still pushed against the crack in the boards, I grabed the stable shovel in the corner next to Hannible. The shovel flat and sharp edged I picked it up and swung directly at the gap at this horse fuckers lips. I don't know if it was pure calculations or just rage, maybe a mixture of bot but that shovel descended perfectly through that gap and hit slide through Franks mouth. I released my hands from the shovel which was horizontally vribating up and down from the absolute force of which I wielded it. Shock from what I heard, turned to rage, resulted back into shock as I moved forwarded to look between the slats. The shovel caught frank perfectly between his upper and bottoms lips separating his entire jaw. I thought he was dead. I thought he was dead from the pure brutality and blood that I was witnessing. I push my eye to that gap to directly look in his. His are still moving, tracking my eye. A euphoria came across me. Seeing a shovel separating his jaw yet still alive but knowing my horses are now safe. Left him there till the AM when I went back. Saw a trail of blood leading out of the stable to the road.

Obviously. Idiot.

Just asking, seems weird that it would continue into the modern era after the Soviet Union collapsed.

Yes.

>why
Because it was a cult of dogmatic turbo-autists that fucking rapes him, perhaps?

Are you from Far Cry 5?

Never heard of your former cult, where can I find more? Where in Alaska are they based?

ah, so a catholic

That doesn't even make any sense whatsoever.

About 2 years after the little girl died, another kid mysteriously began showing the same symptoms as she did. This time, the boy's dad snuck him to a hospital. It turned out to be brain cancer. We think it came from nikesite, an old nuclear test facility about 8 miles away in the woods, but there's no proof of that. So eventually it came out that the kid had cancer and this caused a big divide in the cult. Half wanted to just keep praying and believed god would save him, and the other half were starting to question things. Eventually, it broke apart. My family is one of the ones that left. But you can still go on google earth and find the place. There are still people there.

What do you do now? Any plans to help the rest of the cult?

was the cult affiliated with the pentecostal church Sarah Palin attends?
I noticed you said they talk in tongues.

Now, i wait till im old enough to join the army and kill people.

>I noticed you said they talk in tongues.
Yeah, explain this OP

How did you all make ends meet, financially speaking?

No,we were way more extreme than Pentecostals.

Whats to explain? Our church services consisted of singing, screaming, and yelling in tongues.

where in alaska?

The "brothers" all did handyman work all over the place.

>If you only knew how bad things really are.

I'm sorry user.

Willow

Did your bum hurt? Cuz I'm taking a shit right now and it burns af. Don't want to imagine what a raping does to a virgin boypuccy

did they have weapons caches for doomsday?
any type of plan or defense strategy?

Yes. I bled for days after. It was one of the worst experiences i have ever had, second only to breaking my knees.

good for you for enduring, I cant imagine living through such a nightmare

how intelligent are your parents? I'm always fascinated by intelligence of people in cults

Yes. Some of the people had BARs that we bought from some old timer. We also had 15 years of food and 67 acres of land with houses on it up past fairbanks.

My mom is a drunken whore. My dad is redpilled a bit, but hes not as smart as me. I just took an asvab test and scored 95.

I was just going to ask what the situation was with drugs or entertainment to pass the time
was alcohol allowed or radio/tv? meth?

shiggy diggy im in kodiak

Track and kill the elder, if you can get away with it, if he still lives. Punish anyone who could have prevented it, but didn't.

Try to get peopke jailed and the cult banned. Man doesn't forgive being raped.

Fuck judeo-christianity.

All of Christianity is a hyper christian doomsday cult.

Only the old ways will save us.

No alcohol, no tv, no computers, no cellphones except for burners, no drugs, but i found out my dad was smoking weed with his boss. So basically, i read books constantly out in the woods up in the trees.

All these digits, christ cucks btfo'ed

Are you using a VPN?

.45 is needed

No, why?

Why did you leave? Actual fundy Christians are the only people worth being in this dark day and age. If you just want to drink and have sex then kys.

T: Russian invader and nuclear holocaust propagandist

Thx

kek

just making sure you couldn't be the interloper

>i read books constantly out in the woods up in the trees.
That's sounds interesting you probably have a good sense of the wilderness while being educated
I wish you the best

Well, you try being raised in it. You should see my legs and back. Im covered in scars. I was raped multiple times, and i have never had any friends. Ever. You'll love it.

>begging to have the D blast your neghole
>calling it rape years later

t. phone poster

Cults, like this one or Landmark Education, lure in and entrap ppl, who are vulnerable. It has nothing to do with intelligence.

Yeah, i loved history books. One time when i was up in a tree, a bull moose was rutting at the base, he wouldn't let me get down.

Actually a tablet poster.

>ITT
Don't turn your back against God unless you're prepared to regret it for a very, very long time.

>christian doomsday cult
Not wanted to tip my fedora, but Christianity is a doomsday cult. Their entire religions resolves around going to heaven when you die...

You may not like me, but pounder my point before make any personal accusation.

i was brought up in a fundamentalist, evangelical christian household. i remember asking my father "what am i going to be when i grow up" and he said "jesus will come back (Armageddon, the world will end) before you grow up. so dont worry lel". i never gave a shit or tried in life because, fuck it, we're in the end times. i became agnostic in my mid twenties and wished id had a better attitude and actually tried in school.

Yeah but the rape cult itself is immoral and heretical.

Way to break the stereotype that all Brazilians are fucking retarded, guy.

#metoo

Are you aryan? Not white aryan!

Fuck off .

Your dirty jewish cuck religion should have died where it began.

I wish you and your muslim brothers (it's basically the same religion, don't deny it you fag) would kill each other already and rid the world of your filth.

That's not the definition of "doomsday" which involves a complete war of annihilation.

Yes. Look at the other pictures i posted.

OP, i had read some of your posts, and if it's true, you need to contact the authorities.
tips.fbi.gov/

Don't let this happen to more people.

Paganism is filth with its semen guzzling demon deities which encourage a degenerate lifestyle. Even Islam is superior to paganism

No i said are you Aryan! There is a difference between Aryan and white jews are white but they're not Aryan are you a true aryan?

Its not filth its the Christian truth life is more complicated than you think it is

Im Swedish.

Why do you reply to a meme flag?

Lol no you do not understand what it means to be aryan shall i tell you?

Who are you to talk? You have a fucking Kekistan flag

But are you aryan? Do you know what it means to be aryan?