Whats the deal with americans?

whats the deal with americans?

why are they so disgusting looking?

Every human being is created by God. We are all beautiful in a different way. show us your face or GTFO

Even God doesnt want us to race mix, why else would he break apart babylon???

Whiter than you Xin Chang

Being a paki immigrant, I am only attracted to white ladies ..... Love knows no bounds.

Disgusting you should be castrated

>implying that being a Paki is worse than a leaf

You're a leaf, that's as bad as it gets.

Go back to pakistan, improve your country, dont bring down another country to the level yours is currently at, learn a thing or too about how to live in a culture of the smartest human genome known ever, go back, find a qt Paki girl, keep your genetics strong

WE ARE NOT F*CKING DISGUSTING
stupid aussie abo fbithc

pic related its me

I love how this is the only way people can insult America. You mention something and then the other person just post an amerimutt pic and screams "56 PERCENT". Its kinda sad honestly
Based leaf isn't a hating faggot

what about the fact your women treat black cock like its a religion

Personally I've never witnessed it so I can't speak about it. Maybe they do though but I don't really know

4D chess shill

Heh, welcome aboard, kid. A word of advice: don't use stale memes on highly active threads- you're lucky not many people came to this one.

>whats the deal with americans?
They mutts just like bogan petrol huffers
>why are they so disgusting looking?
Because they're mixed with indigenous niggers, just like you are you road-sleeping petrol huffing, field burning abbo fuck

>your women treat black cock like its a religion
Keep dreaming Balunga Dinga

3rd on the top row is a classic.
Never gets old.

> ¿Donde está la creatura y el monstruosidade?

1/10

Enough of the D&C threads. They are deliberate to prevent us WN from politically organizing or to discuss real political change.

They look OK to me