Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/

>Israel has created a secretive body made up of ex-generals and a former UN ambassador to engage in an online propaganda campaign against the state’s opponents internationally.

>The Strategic Affairs Ministry created the corporation to carry out “mass awareness activities” to counteract what it describes as “the delegitimization campaign” against Israel internationally, Haaretz reports.

>The group, named Kella Shlomo, received $37 million from the Netanyahu government, and reportedly expects to raise the same amount through international donors, from “philanthropic sources” and “pro-Israel organizations.”

>According to a government resolution report obtained by the media watchdog Seventh Eye, the funding is to “implement part of the ministry’s activities related to the struggle against the phenomena of delegitimization and boycotts against the State of Israel.”

>In late December, the government approved plans to dedicate $75 million to fight the international Boycott Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement.

>According to a list of the company’s shareholders and directors, former UN ambassador Dore Gold, Yossi Kuperwasser, the former director general of the Strategic ministry, Sagi Balasha, the former director general of the Israeli-American Council (IAC) and Ehud Danoch, the former Israeli consul general in Los Angeles are part of the company.

>The organization will carry out “engagement in the online space,” targeting social media because “the opponent directs most of his conscious and moving efforts to this space,” the ministry’s legal advisor Liat Glazer wrote in government documents obtained by the Seventh Eye.

Other urls found in this thread:

electronicintifada.net/comment/2626
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasbara_fellowships
youtu.be/t52LB2fYhoY
theguardian.com/world/2010/aug/18/wikipedia-editing-zionist-groups
web.archive.org/web/20081010175837/http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,251-2289232,00.html
encyclopediadramatica.es/Wikipedia_Jews
readwrite.com/2012/11/15/unbelievable-the-idf-has-gamified-its-war-blog#awesm=~ojoLw6wfleT489
news.yahoo.com/israel-pay-students-defend-online-122456876.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/students-offered-grants-if-they-tweet-proisraeli-propaganda-8760142.html
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3744516,00.html
blogs.timesofisrael.com/the-rise-of-digital-diplomacy-could-be-changing-israels-media-image/
globalresearch.ca/internet-warfare-team-unveiled/14465
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/9648820/Israel-invests-millions-in-drive-for-elite-cyber-warriors.html
huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/21/israel-media-bunker-facebook_n_2171168.html
haaretz.com/print-edition/news/israel-recruits-army-of-bloggers-to-combat-anti-zionist-web-sites-1.268393
news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57598577-93/israel-to-hire-pro-government-tweeters-and-facebookers/
rt.com/news/israel-recruit-students-undercover-509/
haaretz.com/news/national/.premium-1.541142
guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/jan/09/israel-foreign-ministry-media
theintercept.com/2017/12/30/facebook-says-it-is-deleting-accounts-at-the-direction-of-the-u-s-and-israeli-governments/
guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/18/wikipedia-editing-zionist-groups
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Empire_of_Their_Own
youtube.com/watch?v=CVmiAR5nvJE
rense.com/general85/ownh.htm
rense.com/general21/bet.htm
realjewnews.com/?p=194
latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-stein19-2008dec19,0,4676183.column
youtube.com/watch?v=1O3eaXCxRUM
jewishfaces.com/media.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zMbgPRbJBDo
theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/07/manny-friedman-jews-own-a-whole-freaking-country-and-yes-that-includes-the-media/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=x606RnPlkUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>It will seek to conduct “mass awareness activities” and organize delegations of public opinion leaders “especially those who influence non-Jews.”

>YNet reports the project seeks to imitate projects like the Birthright and Masa Jewish Journey initiatives which tap into the Jewish diaspora.

>“The boycott campaign is trying to blacken the state of Israel and isolate it, and billions of people are exposed to incitement and false propaganda that attempts to undermine Israel’s legitimacy as a Jewish state and undermine the moral foundation for our existence,” Strategic Affairs Minister Gilad Erdan told YNet. “A joint struggle of the government together with pro-Israel organizations will double the government’s efforts and help us block and defeat the boycott campaign.”

>The Strategic Affairs Ministry has been referred to as Israel’s ‘anti-BDS start up,’ and was behind the blacklist of 20 international BDS groups.Its clandestine activities are exempt from Israel’s Freedom of Information Law, and it is unclear whether Kella Shlomo will be too, as it is an extra-government body.

>The Ministry declined to specify whether the group would be exempt from the Freedom of Information ministry, instead pointing to “control procedures” which will be put in place.

>“As the ministry leading the initiative, one that attributes great importance to it as part of the campaign against the delegitimization of Israel, the ministry has allocated additional control tools and functions to what is required,” it told Haaretz. “Both the ministry’s legal adviser and its controller will sit on the steering committee managing the project.”

>control almost every media outlet, social media site and administration team directly and indirectly
>have entire shill armies on almost every website
>still it's not enough

How long until the entire internet becomes nothing but JIDF bots arguing with each other?

This board is already on its way there.

The JIDF has been well known on Sup Forums since like 2007.

>Kella Shlomo.

Fucking super.

>Kella Schlomo

Every one of you has a divine duty to shitpost and Bantz like you've never shitposted before

It's not like it's "JIDF" exclusively. JIDF is just one specific group. They have dozens of these teams with different names all around the place, and now they're pushing more, this time specifically endorsed and monitored by the Israeli government, generals & UN members.

I wonder if some of it is in response to the recent accusations that they were involved in trying to destabilize Iran in the latest "revolution"

Nice try Ahmed

Moshe pls.

Why can't Jews find real jobs instead of just propagandist or money-handler?

>Kella Shlomo
>Shlomo

lol, you cannot make this up

>Israeli students to get $2,000 to spread state propaganda on Facebook
electronicintifada.net/comment/2626
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasbara_fellowships

>Israelis taking courses on how to plant Zionist propaganda on Wikipedia:
youtu.be/t52LB2fYhoY
theguardian.com/world/2010/aug/18/wikipedia-editing-zionist-groups
web.archive.org/web/20081010175837/http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,251-2289232,00.html
encyclopediadramatica.es/Wikipedia_Jews

IDF "Gamify" War Blog
readwrite.com/2012/11/15/unbelievable-the-idf-has-gamified-its-war-blog#awesm=~ojoLw6wfleT489

>Israel to pay students to defend it online
news.yahoo.com/israel-pay-students-defend-online-122456876.html

>Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/students-offered-grants-if-they-tweet-proisraeli-propaganda-8760142.html

>Rona Kuperboim slams Foreign Ministry’s plan to hire pro-Israel talkbackers
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3744516,00.html

>The internet: Israel’s new PR battlefield
blogs.timesofisrael.com/the-rise-of-digital-diplomacy-could-be-changing-israels-media-image/

>Twitterers paid to spread Israeli propaganda
globalresearch.ca/internet-warfare-team-unveiled/14465

Israel Invests Millions in Drive for Elite 'Cyber Warriors'
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/9648820/Israel-invests-millions-in-drive-for-elite-cyber-warriors.html

Israel 'Media Bunker' Peppers Internet with Propaganda Tweets and Facebook Posts
huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/21/israel-media-bunker-facebook_n_2171168.html

Israel Recruits "Army of Bloggers" to Combat Anti-Zionist Web Sites
haaretz.com/print-edition/news/israel-recruits-army-of-bloggers-to-combat-anti-zionist-web-sites-1.268393

Daily reminder (pic).

Perhaps Twatter can't shadow-ban people fast enough. If you're in a discussion and your views aren't PC, but yet not bannable, they will "mute" you for 12 hours, effectively removing you from discussion. Your posts appear to you, but only you, not any of your friends. I guess they're spending more $ to buy more 'flaggers' for this.

It's been a good 3 years since I've seen this picture.

Israel to Hire Pro-Government Tweeters and Facebookers
news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57598577-93/israel-to-hire-pro-government-tweeters-and-facebookers/

Israeli Government to Recruit Students as Undercover Agents on Social Media
rt.com/news/israel-recruit-students-undercover-509/

Prime Minister's Office Recruiting Students to Wage Online Hasbara Battles
haaretz.com/news/national/.premium-1.541142

With Israel's foreign ministry organizing volunteers to flood news websites with pro-Israeli comments, Propaganda 2.0 is here
guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/jan/09/israel-foreign-ministry-media

theintercept.com/2017/12/30/facebook-says-it-is-deleting-accounts-at-the-direction-of-the-u-s-and-israeli-governments/
>Facebook Says It Is Deleting Accounts at the Direction of the U.S. and Israeli Governments

>Wikipedia Editing Courses Launched by Zionist Groups
guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/18/wikipedia-editing-zionist-groups

An Empire of Their Own: How the Jews Invented Hollywood
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Empire_of_Their_Own

Do Jews Control the Media? - The LA Times Says Yes!
youtube.com/watch?v=CVmiAR5nvJE

Do the Jews Own Hollywood and the Media?
rense.com/general85/ownh.htm

Do Jews Run Hollywood?
rense.com/general21/bet.htm

How Jews Control the American Media
realjewnews.com/?p=194

How Jewish is Hollywood?
latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-stein19-2008dec19,0,4676183.column

The Jews Who Own the Media
youtube.com/watch?v=1O3eaXCxRUM

The Jews Who Rule Media
jewishfaces.com/media.html

Jewish in Hollywood
youtube.com/watch?v=zMbgPRbJBDo

Manny Friedman: Jews "Own a Whole Freaking Country"; and Yes, That Includes the Media
theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/07/manny-friedman-jews-own-a-whole-freaking-country-and-yes-that-includes-the-media/

It's because Israel is a shithole surrounded by Muslim countries that want them dead. They can't survive without outside support, resources, and intervention.

If the US pulled even half of it's support and resources to Israel, the place would probably be gone tomorrow. They haven't gained any ground against extremism in the middle east, they haven't told us anything we don't already know, and the nation is still a shithole. If the money was being thrown to them over those then it's being wasted, but that's not why they get what they get anyway.

Great. I've been defending Israel online for over a decade and now I get to compete with literal shills.

This ones exquisite.
One of my finest pieces.
Have at it, schlomo

>KELLA SHLOMO
>37mil for shitposting
>my fucking sides
Its amazing how the kikes outjew eachother and the memes just write themselves.
Let me guess, thos top tier generals and un personell wont understand shit and post dumb bait over and over.

That's why Israel has nukes pointed at European & American coordinates in case we ever stop protecting their asses or turn on them.

Israel's military doctrine dictates that in case of a full-on attack on the state of Israel, in which the very stability and existence of the state are threatened by outside forces, nuclear weapons would be deployed on various targets around the globe, effectively turning the entire planet into a nuclear fallout disaster. It's called the Samson Option.

I kid you not, they would nuke their own allies because in their mind, a world without Israel is not a world to be live in, by anybody. This and the US' support are why most terrorist organisations or rogue states (see Iraq, Syria, Iran etc) would never attack Israel directly, but instead will just resort to threats and the occasional targeting of Israeli nationals across the globe. Meanwhile Israel will keep targeting those countries for their Greater Israel project.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel

It can get worse than it is already?!

"cute Israeli Army girls" posts are a well known JIDF campaign to allure young foreign men into liking Israel, as that is a demographic who couldn't give any less of a shit about Israel. These are posted everyday on Sup Forums, there is one in the catalog now

Oy vey.

Add'em to the list.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

Shut up you imbecile, not only Arabs despise your meme country.

Kelly Shlomo
>shlomo

They can't force people to buy their shit

And BDS has people on the inside, too.. don't buy Max Brenner, not because of the money they raise going to kill Palestinians, but because there's a fair chance what you're drinking has a fair amount of piss in it

You can't make people consume shit, but you can piss into those who do

>JIDF is here

bump

>kella shlomo

When asked for comment, the reporter was told that the Rabbi wouldn't talk with his mouth full of food.

Because honesty and openness is unacceptable to (((them))).

Hey, how do i get a job posting on Sup Forums?

They can pour all the money in the world into it and it won't stop non whites not caring or being hostile to Israel. Many Jews will realise too late that supporting diversity in the west is mutually suicidal to them.

>shlomo detected

>Kella Schlomo

Can you inform me of this boycott?

What on earth could they be boycotting that would make you dump millions into a glorified cheerleading squad?

OY VEY YOU HAVE RIGHT TO MOCK G-D'S CHOSEN PEOPLE

DIS IS LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH ABRAHAM

Like they haven't been doing that forever.

Where is my fucking money !

wow no shit. good thing we have all these stupid meme flags.

According to Sup Forums, isrealis are the least countey to meme flag, bitch. we proud of our country.

Well your country is shit

>tfw the next meme war is against a literal schlomo.

Lol. show you country faggot. dont be ashamed.

It's hard to picture a bunch of groups (if not just a single one) who have meetings and need professionals to shitpost on Sup Forums

I wouldn't say its a country, more like a defacto shithole

Shut the fuck up

hideout for international shlomomy after they've been discovered is hardly a country

This isn't news though. This is a 24/7 campaign that hasn't stopped for decades.

youtube.com/watch?v=x606RnPlkUg
Yes kikes do it. Increase your efforts until it becomes impossible to not notice the hooknose posting.

You live in a shithole, the other anons are right 100%

>and reportedly expects to raise the same amount through international donors, from “philanthropic sources” and “pro-Israel organizations.”
Like american taxpayers?

Soon we'll be in the company of Generals and Ambassadors.

Look at me dad. You said I'd never do anything with my life.

I wondered why that guy with a beard and a fiddle gave me ten grand to stop saying mean shit about our handsome and reasonable overlords.

I'd be ashamed of I was posting from Israel, just saying... either a fucked up tourist or the world champion filthy scum of humanity, not something to be proud of...

>your country is shit
>LOL NO U

jews, everyone

Almost wish I was Jewish, then I could have my family die because of lice infestations causing Typhus and blame the people trying to save them for their deaths, and make a profit from it

Filthy fucking degenerate scum

>to dedicate $75 million to fight the international Boycott Divestment
>tfw 60 million of the 75 is invested in this board alone.

THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN

Not a chance, lice boy

oh oh! somebody somewhere is making an impact on the narrative....sounds like they are scared of being Isolated, which is strange because they come across all' we will do as we please so fuck you all'

Interdasting!

war