For those that believe in phrenology, must also believe in the existence of gendered brains right? If so...

For those that believe in phrenology, must also believe in the existence of gendered brains right? If so, doesn't that make the case for the biological validity of transgenderism; since the argument is, is that because gendered brains exist, it's proof that a transgender person was born with the opposite brain and the wrong body?
strawpoll.com/za7h5h4w

Other urls found in this thread:

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp078015#t=article
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol fag shut up

Not an argument :)

poopdick

/lgbt/ is over that way.

Nice for you and all but transgender people usually have bipolar disorder and other mental diseases. So they are probably just fucked in the mind seeing their behaviour confirms it more

>Nice for you and all but transgender people usually have bipolar disorder and other mental diseases
So do straight people. So they are probably just fucked in the mind seeing their behavior confirms it more

Transgender peiple are 3x more likely to commit suicide than untreated depression patients. That seems kinda unstable does it?

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp078015#t=article

Who the fuck believes in phrenology? This is the stupidist premise of the day garaunteed. You based your entire argument on this? Kys

Gee, it's almost like they're bullied and disowned by friends and family their wholes lives or something. Maybe you're trans too because you should kys

>stupidist
>garaunteed

>wrong gender brain
>every cell in the brain has the xx or xy chromosomes

Nope.

>For those that believe in phrenology
Just because you try your hardest to avoid the word "biology" doesnt mean you are successfully in your deliberate willfull ignorance.

>the study of every part of the body makes sense but we should end it at the neck we shouldn’t study the head, literally the most important part of the body

Gee I wonder (((who))) calls this pseudoscience.

The virgin question
The chad response

Maybe because they have mental disorders...?

>For those that believe in phrenology
you fucking slime
you slackjawed welch's gassable

Explain the stria terminalis fed from the amygdala which is responsible for emotion and reason having densities consistent with gender claimed then?

on the other hand if we study it someone will make a brain virus for teh lulz that makes you forget the 3rd grade or something, and also brain control could be a thing, fuck that, stop at the neck I say.

Dat ID

>tans folks are made fun of the most.

Sure, bud. What was the gay suicide rate in the 90s? What was the black suicide rate in the 30s?

Ah, yes, the perfect response to someone who needs help. Bullying them into suicide

>believe in phrenology
>???
>therefore must also believe in the existence of gendered brains
I indicated where the hole in your logic is to be found.

>assumes
Is that what I said? Because I think you need to reread my post

This will be ignored by shills

Also, samefag

"You" are not your brain.
Brain-body mismatch is just biological fuckup like being born with extra toe.

>it's proof that a transgender person was born with the opposite brain and the wrong body?
Looks like you fell off the wagon right here. All you need to do is make the argument that traditional binary genders and the scale of genders are both legitimate ways to catalog gender.

if you have a female brain but are a a man then deal with it and act like a fucking man, take testosterone supplements if necessary. because you'll never be a woman.

That's not how it works. You should kys for being so retarded

If you believe there are biological differences in the brain within races, why shouldn't this apply to gender as well?

you will never be a woman

if you take it in the ass too much this will happen.

>you won't be a woman cause I said so! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

trannie "vaginas" look gross

That isn't an argument. Nor do you know if I'm trans. Perhaps I just prefer truth over propaganda?

Would you know from experience, user? I'm sorry to hear that. Try using lube next time so you don't rosebud as much

trannies are mentally ill people and are trying to pass on their disease to children.

>PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEE

As I suggested, you have to first provide an argument showing why it SHOULD, if only because I can't think of one in order to refute it. Please slow down and try to think.

looks painful

Answer this question: are males more intelligent than women on average?

The biological argument is that you cannot be born in the wrong body. You are that body. If the part of the body tasked with managing the rest doesnt understand this, then it means its failing in its role and has a flaw. In the case of brains, flaws create mental illnesses, like imagining something that is not true.
The medical approach is to try to fix the body, so such a problem should be treated, not aggravated. Therefore, transgenderism is nothing but abuse on mentally ill individuals. It exists, and its horrific. Nethertheless, even if it was not a malfunction, it is highly detrimental to the individual and seen tightfully as such by the majority. Therefore, our society and future being tied to the wellbeing of the majority, transgenderism, as well as other sexual deviancies, must be fought.

You will die of ass cancer.