NORIKIREBA

ATARASHI-I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZudJegB7EmU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut up

Dessspaaasito.

this anime should get an english dub

Forever the best show about older girls who are rakugo performers talking about Japanese politics and the 80s economy bubble.

i dont remember that from the anime

>SAY HO!

>Anime complains about overanimation and unecessary ones
>still has poor shots and QUALITY moments

>complains
Jokes*

What the fuck is Kigu's problem?

Kigu plays good girl.

>hates pandas
Clearly she's just mad because she can't get into exhentai

She's the "cute one" but she fucking hates being the "cute one"

Kigu's a slut

This is your violent glasses girl for the evening

Why? How? Kill yourself

Do not sexualize the girls, especially with them that close to each other.

For this exact response

Ah, but I new it was bait, I was merely pretending.

>Give us back our land!
>Give us back our people!
>Give us back our technology!

What did they mean by this?

Something about Russia, Korea, and China?

I-Its not like I was trying to be nice to you or something, D-Don't get the wrong idea.

Bure>Rumba>Ringo

>>Give us back our land!
I think it was Russia taking the land above them after WW2, or maybe it was China taking islands like they always do.
>>Give us back our people!
North Korea kidnappings
>>Give us back our technology!
South Korea or China stealing their technology

Nippon Banzai, motherfucker

Reminder it's okay when Japan tries to steal the rights(or some bullshit like that) to a fruit from a third world country

Please explain, searching for "Japan tries to steal the rights to a fruit from a third world country" gives nothing.

Not him, but iirc, it was some dumb shit involving Biopiracy on Central/South America that caused the US and Japan to patent a fruit that is not even native to them, so of course the country chimped out because they had to pay to sell their fruit with it's original name or change the name when selling if they didn't want to

>"Cupuaçu" is currently an exclusive trademark of the Asahi Foods Co., based in the southwest Japanese city of Kyoto, and of its subsidiary, Cupuacu International, the result of registering the name with the patent and trademark offices of Japan, United States and European Union.

>Small exporting operations in the northwest Brazilian state of Acre were surprised by this fact last November when they tried to sell jelly and sweets made from the fruit to distributors in Germany.

>Importers in Germany told them they had to remove the word "cupuaçu" from the product labels because the use of the trademarked name could cost them a fine of more than 10,000 dollars, explained Marcos Rocha, agronomist for PESACRE, an agro-forest research and extension programme in Acre.

My sides.

At least they got the açaí fruit patent back from Japan and i think the rest of the world, but god damn Brazil, get your shit together.

Reminds me when the Chinese tried to patent the maguey plants used in Mexico to produce tequila, fucking squinty eyed merchants man.

Jugemu jugemu

Two what?

Weddings

The moment I post Kukuru, this thread will dry off just like the previous times.

But fuck y'all anyway, I love Kukuru because she makes me happy (and sad).

I'd probably put this ED in my top 10.

This is your pet for the weekend

Kukuru a kukuCUTE

No kill yourself

I'd put a baby in Kuku.

What kind of character would Kukuru be if she was made in 2017?

Her breasts and thighs would be much bigger

youtube.com/watch?v=ZudJegB7EmU

>this scene in 2017

This just makes me sad now.