Is Fllay the youngest anime girl to have an on-screen sex scene in a TV release?

Is Fllay the youngest anime girl to have an on-screen sex scene in a TV release?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jx9w6139eWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought it was Sora but the Wiki says Fllay is younger.

So yes.

How old? She looks like 15-19 there.

>watch Gundam SEED
>hate Flay, love Lacus
>rewatch it a few months later
>love Flay, hate Lacus
?

I wish. No way she's meant to be 12 though.

You became schzophrenic like SEED characters

Logic has no place in japland, 12 years old. Also that girl from the zombie train show.

Flay is 14.

Well who's the youngest in a movie or OVA? Apart from overt hentai, I mean.

Talking of this, anyone know an old fairly short softcore (I think) hentai video that had a young couple having sex for the first time? They weren't exactly loli/shota but it was quite close. It was done very gently and "realistically", quite muted colours, believable dialogue and movements, etc.

It is possible if not probable that I remember fapping to that back in the day. Talk about a flashback. I would have been close to that age too.
Who am I kidding? I still would.
SEED had some fine girls in it.

>on-screen
But it's off-screen.

Which sora are you referring to?

Fllay is legitimately a great character. Not likeable but interesting. Probably the most interesting character in SEED. And so of course Japan fucking hates her and Sunrise has her killed off like a putz.

Not in the HD remaster.

This. It's off-screen in the original TV version. The special edition had it onscreen.

I still hate they changed the plot they were going with her. They heavily implied their country experimented on her to physically age up their kids so they could enter battle sooner.

What about that girl from Now and Then?

> Fllay is [...] a great character. Not likeable but interesting. Probably the most interesting [...].
Like everybody else on my first time watching the show; I hated her. Hated how she manipulated, our Lord And Saviour "Jezus" Kira "Christ" Yamato. But in retrospect she's a much more interesting and better written character than the staple peace princess Kira ends up with. She someone with her own ideas and goals, her own likes and dislikes, she's a horrible person, but is she really worse than her mass murdering boyfriend who happens to be our protagonist?

Funniest death scene in a mecha series that's for sure. Aside from maybe Katz's death by asteroid.

She is 14-15

Same, although I rewatched it years later. Flay was just a better character with better motivations, Lacus was non entity.

It's hot but not quite as lewd as if she was just in the 12-13 range, or less.

>Funniest death scene in a mecha series that's for sure
Says the idiot newfag who's seen only 2 mecha series.

youtube.com/watch?v=jx9w6139eWY

That's good, but the pure elation from seeing Kira get fucked by Providence's funnels is just unbeatable.

In the future we will have stacked 162cm 14y?

It would've been great if she became the Sayla of the series, which was the role given to (then taken away from) Cagalli, instead of ending up as the Lalah.

But at least killing Fllay off like that resulted in the unintended implication that she is the most influential girl in Kira's life and someone he'll always and forever be strongly emotionally attached to.

Google for Dani Bregoli. It's not CP, don't worry.