Boruto: Metal's nervousness has been turned into a gag already

Remember how funny it was when Lee couldn't use Ninjutsu and he was crying his eyes out while thinking hard work would get him nowhere and he'll always be just a loser?

Cuz I don't.

The one character trait Metal had has already been turned into a gag by the end of the episode, despite nervousness being a pretty big emotional hurdle to cross. But let's all laugh because that's his character development done and dusted. Can we really trust the characters in the hands of Studio Pierrot?

It's okay because Metal Lee is cute. If he didn't have the nervouness her would just be a clone of Lee with a worse personality.

Besides the real running gag with Metal is the identity of his mother.

SOMEDAY WE WILL KNOW THE TRUTH!

Hopefully it's not TenTen

You sound like a tumblrina tbqh.

I know it's an asspull, but somebody suggested the kage from Stone Village.
>Forgot her name

Anyways, I think that would be a smart match for Lee

>I know it's an asspull, but somebody suggested the kage from Stone Village.

Probably because she's one of the few characters with Asian eyes like Metal's. TenTen doesn't have them despite being Chinese-themed.

The Senju aren't so much extinct as they are ignored. Kishimoto didn't bother to introduce any younger Senju characters.

Seeing as how the Uzumaki spiral is on the Konoha crest and on the backs of the flak jackets, I think it's very likely that Kishimoto originally intended for the First and Second Hokage to be from the Uzumaki clan but decided that it was incompatible with Uzumaki Naruto being a shunned loser at the start if he was Konoha nobility. So the Senju and Uzumaki were split and the Senju were left with very little role (and Uzumaki members Naruto and Nagato are both referred to as being Senju).

Of course it's Tenten. The choices are "Tenten" and "some random woman who isn't Tenten".

Man, who gives a shit about Metal. He has jobber in his blood. And from both fucking sides at that too. He'll never amount to anything, be glad he's getting focus even as a gag character.

Tenten has Asian-looking eyes sometimes.

Can Metal use his Chakra? Or was he born with Lee defective genes?

"So, the midnight showing of the movie I saw last night (the premier showing) had a special live broadcast of the launch event taking place in another cinema. This event had the seiyuu of naruto, boruto, Sakura, sarada, shikamaru and shikadai in attendance, as well as kishimoto himself.

The mc asks sakura’s seiyuu if there were any couples that surprised her, and she says ‘not so much couples, but… Rock lee… Who is rock lee’s…?’, to which kishimoto responds very nervously, then admits he hasn’t come up with a wife for lee/ mother for metal lee.

So it is at least confirmed there is NO lee x tenten!"

> going from crushing on worst girl Sakura to impregnating this semen demon
It's not the case, but I'd be okay with this.

A jobber doesn't get featured in multiple movies or have his son featured in the OP of the latest series user.

If they screw up Metal they might as well throw a good chunk of the audience into the trash.

And why in the shit in Metal nervous anyway?

Who is the best Kage and why is it Tobirama?

Probably can.
He just doesn't because he's a dedicated taijitsu user. Would be kind of nice if he was actually really talented with chakra and ninjitsu but doesn't use it because he thinks it would be cheating/doesn't think Rock would approve.

No, that confirms that Kishimoto hadn't decided who Metal Lee's mother was then. He could have easily gone, "Fuck it, it's Tenten," afterwards and made her the mom retroactively.

>crying about a minor character because he isn't an exact clone of his dad

>The Senju aren't so much extinct as they are ignored. Kishimoto didn't bother to introduce any younger Senju characters.
Yet he made them the second most important clan of the series

How's the new Boruto anime doing in Japan. Hit or flop?

>incompatible with Uzumaki Naruto being a shunned loser at the start if he was Konoha nobility

You give Kishi too much credit. We didn't know the First or Second's name until Obito told Sauce about Madara.
At that point, Nardo was already being planned as the chosen child of prophecy and the son of the 4th.

Kishi didn't think this shit through, because Naruto is basically ninja royalty.

She banged Darui.

Lee can charm the skirt off any girl. He's that much of good charming man.

Although Kurotsuchi and or Samui would dominate the shit out him in the relationship

It is doing pretty well, the movie did extremely well I think it is the most succesfull Naruto movie to date and the first manga volume sold 300k+ units which is pretty good considering that the entire volume was just a recap of the movie.
No idea hoe the anime series is doing though

It's flopping. Most of fanbase Don't care for the new kids.

They should've just focused on the adults.

Nips don't really care much about the adults aside from Naruto and Sasuke

Just because you wish it and post it every thread doesn't mean it's true.

Wheres my tobirama bros at??

I hope Lee landed this, he deserves it.

Maybe.

>Can we really trust the characters in the hands of Studio Pierrot?
Who gives a shit, it's NARUTO, where everyone other than the 2 homo main characters, Jiraiya and villains gets no development

The only reason anyone likes Naruto is because they are willing to look over the abysmal writing

Nobody cares about that you fucking woman.

> nips don't care for the new kids aside from Naruto 2.0 and Fem!Sasuke 2.0

Same shit except new gen minors are even more Irrelevant.

Right here

>new gen minors are even more Irrelevant

Except most of them have gotten more attention in a few side stories and 3 anime episodes than characters like Shino and TenTen did during the entire 700 chapter run of the original manga.

when is mitsuki showing up

Episode 5 I think

that is some bullshit

Why?

Implying this series will last long before getting canceled.

Do anyone know what episode 4, 5, 6 is gonna be about?

I want to beat the everloving shit out of everyone in this thread.
I'm not even kidding.

I've never been a bully my entire life but when i see these threads and i realize there's people that unironically still follow naruto to this day, something inside me compels me to just grab every single one of you and dunk your heads inside a flushing toilet.

I suddently realize what bullies felt when they saw smelly nerds talking about nerd shit at their own little table, it's impossible not to bully them.

t. maid dragon fan

>i see these threads and i realize there's people that unironically still follow naruto to this day, something inside me compels me to just grab every single one of you and dunk your heads inside a flushing toilet.
t.moeshitfan

Jesus Christ take your autistic beta underage rage to /r9k/.

Honest question: do naruto fans seriously rank themselves above moeshit fans?
I don't really have a high opinion of moeshit fans but i've always considered them one step above naruto, bleach and (new) dragon ball fans, at the very least.

In my mind there's absolutely no way anyone here is above even the lowest most brainless moeshit fan, it's not a question of moeshit fans being especially decent, but narutards being the lowest form of amoebas out there.

I mean i don't mind, if you see yourselves as equals in terms of being utter retarded scum it's basically the same to me, but i find hard to believe you genuinely think that's the case.

You gotta know inside yourself that most people consider you way worse than moeshit fans, right?
Right?

Aren't you bored yet?

>I don't
>In my mind
>I mean I don't mind
>I find hard to believe
>most people consider you way worse than moeshit fans

Your entire post is you talking about yourself, don't assume you speak for any group of people.

OTP

>but i've always considered them one step above naruto, bleach and (new) dragon ball fans, at the very least.
>
>In my mind there's absolutely no way anyone here is above even the lowest most brainless moeshit fan, it's not a question of moeshit f

I am not that into Naruto first off , I started watching anime long ago , got into some slice of life shit , ln , vns etc. Then I got off all that shit. Kinda came back recentely but for most part I think anime is shit now.
I like older animes more, Anime today is all about cute girls doing x for most part.

>You gotta know inside yourself that most people consider you way worse than moeshit fans, right?

You mean here on Sup Forums sure.
Normies are okay with shonen but would bash you for like Precure (I know this because my friends on Facebook bash one of my military buds for shitting up his timeline with it)

But then again your only form of friendship is on here. By the faggot, no one here is your friend and we would rather you stream your suicide, at least then you would finally do something useful in your life.

nah she def got blacked

> I suddently realize what bullies felt when they saw smelly nerds talking about nerd shit at their own little table, it's impossible not to bully them.

You mean anime you fucking sperg?

Looks like you have some experiance with being bullied my friend.

I wanna bully Metal!

Nice projection there faggot

>do naruto fans seriously rank themselves above moeshit fans?
Unironically yes.

Narutard is hardly a pejorative anymore. The series is fucking 16 years old. It's no longer a gateway anime that all the kiddies on Gaia and MAL love to talk about.

SnK and BnHA are closer to "gateway" anime these days.

I'm already fed up with the Anime, only really care about the manga anymore.

Who is your favorite male and female character in the franchise.

>Monthly manga

I don't have enough patience to only keep up with that.

Is maid dragon supposed to be bad?

Because he invented everything even Minato's signature move.

>Hey Hinata look I taught our son shadow clone jutsu
>Oh God Naruto why now there's 4 of them terrorizing the house
>Hey Hinata I taught him transformation jutsu too
>Oh God did you teach him Sexy Jutsu
>No I was gonna but
>Oh thank God
>Hey Hinata I taught our son summoning jutsu
>Oh God Naruto there are frogs everywhere why have you done this
Hinata's early years as a mother must have been hell.

pic related

Help. I have a big crush on Inojin-kun

Casual Naruto/Boruto fan here

How long will the anime be? Will it be a typical 12-24 episode anime or will go past 200 like it's prequels?

Probably a long series like Naruto, albeit not quite as long.

Ah alright, does the anime take place after the Boruto movies?

isnt she kakashi's age?

No it's before, they're in the academy right now.

SO???

ChouChou (Used to be Part 1 Hinata) and Comedy relief teacher Shino.

I didn't give a shit about Shino until I saw his feelings getting hurt over the kids shit talking him.

He's much more likable than I thought he'd be. Before the show started he was just rude and calling ChouChou fat slurs all the time.

Sorry, i'm just confused about the entire process. I'm aware there's a movie, an anime and a manga.
The anime is just a reanimation of the movie which is based off the manga? It seems the anime will surpass the manga in no time so will it be similar to Dragon Ball Super?

I don't know, man.

That's an inappropriate relationship!

>rock bangs stone

Seems legit.

Silly senpai. Older women can't bear children

Reminder that Bort will take the Uchiha name upon marrying Sarada.
Reminder that his descendants will be Uchiha.
Reminder that the next gen Uchihas will have even more bullshit clan haxes, thanks to Bort's ascendancy.
Reminder that the next gen Uchihas will still have the evil brain chakra and will revolt against the village.

Reminder that eventually, the Uchiha clan will destroy Konoha and that Tobirama was right.

Don't worry. You cant restart a clan with only one breeding pair.

Reminder that Boruto will become stronger than Naruto

Class rep, pls

No.

The movie came out first but people liked it enough it greenlit another manga and anime series.

The manga has the movie as an arch and is progressing beyond it.

The anime series takes place before the movie and manga, it's mostly filler right now since the manga is only just starting out and doesn't have enough material for the anime.

Holy Fuck.

A Tenseigan/Rinnegan character could simply alter reality at will with no limits.

Doesn't the tenseigan do the same shit that the rinnegan does?

Are you prepared for the series to go until 2032?

Pretty much. A little bit of Rinnegan abilities, a little bit of Rikudou Senjutsu abilities.

I never liked that eyehax because it being just a blue jesus mode made it feel like a cheap filler movie villain power-up.

That's the main reason that I doubt Boruto has it. If anything, he appears to have an incomplete Byakugan that lets him see chakra and little else. Most of his future powers will probably come from the Ootsutsuki seal and whatever Kyuubi chakra he inherited from Naruto.

to be fair, Lee was pretty much useless in the final fight of Naruto, so that much never changed.

He couldn't do all the gates or even any more of the gates than he could at the start of Shippuden and it was all up to Gai to do EVERYTHING. And because he and Lee weren't related, they also had to go back a backstory where he was a loser and learned this all from his dad.

It happened because Guy and Lee are the exact same character but since Guy is stronger and his rival is a relevant character he got the spotlight thoughout all of part 2.

>I didn't give a shit about Shino until I saw his feelings getting hurt over the kids shit talking him
Shino's suffering is a joy to behold.

>Boruto: Nah, but this is what I got, huh... Shino-sensei.
>I already have over 30 of them.
>It's the lowest rarity at "C," huh?
>Can't do anything about it.
>Shikadai: The rarity's whatever, but the ability is garbage too.
>How are you supposed to use him?
>It's a true enigma.
>Inojin: The real Shino-sensei is stronger, right?
>Shikadai: Well, I wonder about that...
>Maybe he's unexpectedly like his card?
>Shino: It is good I am wearing this mask... The reason is
>I will be able to finish class without everyone seeing that I want to cry.
>Kiba: ....
>Pffft

>This is ChouChou seyiju

>natural prodigy
>son of Naruto
>student of Sasuke
>curse mark given to him by a god
>unique doujutsu that kinda resembles a Tenseigan
It's getting easier and easier to see.

You're pretty fucking wrong. The doujutsu is partially a Tenseigan, but like the Rinnegan his could have different powers from Toneri's.

How many powerful ninja cards can there be between Shino and Naruto in order for Shino to be the worst one of them all?

I want to protect him

>he STILL follows this naruto shit
explain yourselves