She did nothing wrong and didn't deserve that ending

She did nothing wrong and didn't deserve that ending.

Should have kept her mouth shut and watch as her lover rapes her best friend like a good girl.

Now we finally know what tomboys are good for.

that'd make her best girl

It's kind of fucked what how her ending went.

I think this girl is really cute every time I see her, but knowing what happens to her has put me off reading the manga.

Honestly, this manga is forgettable aside from her and being horribly edgy.

This. It's a pretty unpleasant experience even if you like a degree of edginess. There's just no real payoff.

the LNs were the NEET/loser MC goes into a fantasy world and becomes instantly alpha is not realistic.

but him suddenly becoming a homicidal edgelord is also unrealistic

>the LNs were the NEET/loser MC goes into a fantasy world and becomes instantly alpha is not realistic.
Not instantly, but I'd believe it more if it was like a growth.

Here's an alternate ending that could've been much better:
>he falls for the tomboy
>forgets about his obsession and focuses on becoming a better man
>he kills his "daughter' because he couldn't convince her to let go
>and he lives a better life as an award winning manga author with a tomboy wife
There. Did I make the manga better?

fuck yeah

but if you want to keep the deconstruction then just make the MC grow to stay the loser he was

or just leave the tomboy out all together, have him manipulate and marry the waitu only to have them both in a unhappy relationship. Probably end with the MC going back to set things right and put the characters back together again, he's still a loser but he's at least a better person

She deserved it completely for being a slut. If it triggers you that much, you should got back to your usual website, you cancerous crossie.

He's a loser because of the life choices he made the first time around. I made it so he made better choices and now his life is good.

>go back in time
>NTR bully from his future genki tomboy wife by indirectly murdering him
>make her like you so much she will literally get stabbed to save you and put you back on the right path
>SMASH HER FUCKING BRAINS IN WITH A WOOD PLANK

What a waste of a best girl.

What was so special about the girl he was obsessed with anyways when you got a pretty cute girl sucking your fucking dick?

Is this the "bonk, ded" meme that was posted in the tomochan threads?

Yeah it is.

but why

She was a retard and got a dog's death for it. I don't know why so many people got upset with her passing when she was just trash.

Don't ask. I have no clue why.

The second half felt like author completely gave up on writing and just wrapped up his shit in the most forced way

can't remember much
besides being edgy as fuck

Mujaki no Rakuen had a more "pure" approach
but at this point it's just a bother since there's pretty much no development

How do you fuck up this bad with second chance ? How the fuck do you allow to get bullied by fucking kids ?

BONK

She wasn't a dirty tomboy.
Tomboys are for faggots.

>Tomboys are for faggots.
And you lost me.