Man claims he traveled to the year 9428

Thoughts?

youtu.be/55WAxPa6VNo

ive been on that show they have no vetting procedure. I did the merman episode.

>When you take LARPing to far

I think he's a fag who's head should be kicked around like a soccer ball.

>video is of some guy out in an open area for 20 minutes
>audio is an high fidelity in-studio recording

>Gruzin time traveler
lol bullshit

>9428
>hovering bullet train
that it?
9428 is looking pretty gay

>opiates
>travelling lmao
>amirite?

>high fidelity in-studio recording
He brought mic with him, from the future, dummy

Will there ever be a race war?

Sun will obliterate us long before that

lmao everything is not real!

still millions if not billions.

Human beings won't exist in 9428.

>people unironically fall for this shit

poor guy was kidnapped, tortured, and drugged by soviet intelligence services and this is the story his brain made up to deal with memories of the trauma

the ''hovering bullet train '' was a penis

Same people who fell for the pizza gate shit and flat earth theory

>American education

>9428
>plants flowers trees or even humans still existing
nigger humans are going extinct in 500 years. fuck off with your "muh advanced humans" bullshit everyone know we're peak human right now. it's just degeneration from here until extinction.

Hes talking absolute shit, since we all know the world will end in 2012

I met a hobo that claimed that he'd fucked an orca doesn't mean it's true....

>pizzagate is not real
hol up pedo boi

>bullshit everyone know we're peak human right now
Humans peaked in 1900, from there it was downhill.I've read BA and Masters dissertations on foreign languages that are lightyears ahead of what we do today in college. TV, Radio and especially the Internet were mistakes that ruibed humanity.

Sounds something someone made up

It seems your post time traveled

>who's
*whose

Whom'st've'd you talking to?

He's'd've to the American whose'd've'n't know grammar

thanks man, it's hard to keep the grammar correct when you've had a few drinks, I mean who would have thought the word who is so complicated.

What the fuck? That's clearly the reporter's voice making a funny russian accent

Who is he trying to fool? The state of LARPS and JewTube

Seriously, in the last 200 years we went from horses to all the stuff we have now. And in 7000 years the difference from now until then is that Finns will wait wait awkwardly in line for hovering bullet trains?

It's the guy/reporter that made the video. He blurt his own face and is making an accent while distorting it

The idea like all tinfoil channels and video on Youtube is to get those sweet sweet schizophrenic views and cash in

Dude, who in the right mind would travel from the US all the way to Georgia to listen to some potential LARPer?

Prob would open a Patreon so he can collect money to go on another time travelling adventure kek

stand back im slowly teleporting to tomorrow
check back later for news

wut? That is what I am saying

Maybe the "time traveler" didn't want his voice recorded so the video maker dubbed it over. They do that in documentaries sometimes.

Creates a story of time travel which is utterly mundane.. A C I D

>Jew free natural utopia
i want to believe

I think theres a question about the future we all need him to answer

Did the race war happen?

Then how can you prove anything in the vid is legit if the "Time Traveler" didn't say it? Plus, why distort the voice if the report is the one whose gonna say what the timetraveler spoke? Plus WHY WOULD HE EVEN TRY TO INTERVIEW HIM IN PERSON IF HE"S GONNA DO THAT WHEN READING A WRITTEN LETTER IS JUST AS AUTHENTHIC?

The state of LARP enablers on Sup Forums...
also why are you hiding your flag dumbass?

Thoughts on people making shit up as per usual? I dunno, that's some sick shit.

I wish he was a little more creative with his story then.

Every fucking idiot that talks about traveling forward in time forgets that they have to teleport too because the earth is rotating around the sun. If he traveled 6 months in the future he'd be floating in space. Only idiots follow idiots.

>we took a flight to Georgia to sit down with this man

anon5?

There are other boards on Sup Forums you know. This topic is more suited to Thanks.

9428 looks a lot like the nightmare utopia that the European Union wants to build.

saged
reported
OP is a faggot

>earth
>the whole solar system
>the fucking galaxy

We truly are on a neverending ride

>inb4 flat geocentrism

pretty much this