youtube.com/watch?v=0oNoX5ozDtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DE JA VU AND I'VE BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE

LOWER ON THE STREET BECAUSE MY BIKE COMES LOW TO GOO

CALLING YOU MY TRUE SELF IS A MYSTERY

SITTING ON MY BIKE

ITS SO HARD WHEN MY SHOULDERS ON PAVEMENT

WOOOOOOOOOOAH

Did you expect a realistic depiction of a sport? In anime?

best boy

Pedal is shit when it comes to the actual sport. Watch the Nasu movies instead. Giro also starting soon, though if you want to discuss it, Sup Forums threads will be pretty slow as the board seems to mostly favor the tour.

>volleyball
I don't get it

>soccer

Reminds me that I should get into Inazuma Eleven. It looks so retarded that it can't be bad.

>watching fujoshit
Yes, watch better shows.

>watching yuribait

No yuribait in that, only friendship.
Remove the googles.

False flag thread!

/spa/ is for losers.

He's a manlet.

what's wrong with the fourth one

There is literally nothing wrong with Haikyuu

Not fujoshit, only friendship. Remove the goggles.

Agreed, it should've been "divegrass".

He's a manlet who can jump high.
youtube.com/watch?v=qhZGbRZe37w

Great come back.

Yeah, just like your reply.

What is Haikyuu doing there?
It's one of the most realistic sports anime out there.

This is more widespread than you'd think. I'm from Texas and when I was a kid and relative from up north visited, they'd ask why nobody was riding horses around.

>jumping high is a bad as slaying dinosaurs with a tennis ball
Whoever made this pic is retarded.

I actually like riding my fixie bike for hobbie. Will I like this show?

ahem.

>Volleyball
>Audience is only a few individual people and a small dedicated group off by themselves.

Dunno, looks pretty accurate to me.

I told someone this already but volleyball is just too boring to look at along with golf.golf is even more boring to play.

By anime standards, Haikyuu depicts its sport pretty realistically.

I have to disagree, man. I watched real volleyball for the first time in the Olympics and that shit was hype as fuck. It's a surprisingly fast sport which is why it got so intense sometimes.

youtu.be/hcZjunZaOAM

>Pepe is a Spanish cyclist

>soccer
FUCK OFF

>that happened

You must have the most fucking backwater hillbilly idiot family in all the United States, half my family breeds livestock, surrounded by inbred Amish, and they're not ignorant enough to wonder why nobody rides horses.

Yes

just enjoy the madman's ride OP

Majority of the people who watch olympic volleyball are men watching it to see fit women in tight outfits jump around.

ok,I'll backpedal my statement but only from the pros, cause this is the world league of course it's gonna be fast paced. but honestly the sport really can't surprise unless you play like Scott Sterling.

this. but there's nothing wrong with that since obviously the women should know this by now and they still havent changed the uniform.

>2nd season never
What a waste. Story was fantastic

Midwesterners, also 25 years ago now

what did he mean by this

or they just don't care

It's actually pretty fun.

my favorite move from the first one is the shooting penguins. I kind like what the transition from 1st season to 2nd how the mc had some giant persona then everyone in 2nd season gets one.

You make it sound like a bad thing.

is this anime adaptation of Shaolin Soccer?
youtube.com/watch?v=5nxxWzPSXso

Same. Emperor Penguin looks so fucking cool.
youtube.com/watch?v=cV1OiE0fqDg

wait wtf. did they go back to the original cast after the second season? I dont remember all that.

sure, why not

Motorbikes and Bicycles work in completely different ways.

It doesn't work the same.

of course it doesnt. theyre using their kneepads and an engine

do you think they would be good to animate eyeshield 21 or they would limited?

And the way the tyres are made, the weight, the torque, the centre of gravity being completely different. The two aren't remotely comparable.

I don't think all that matters, it's anime after all.

Arc painting

Yowamushi is actually pretty good about it not devolving into sports magic and power levels. All any of them really can do to power up is go slightly faster.

I think my balls would have explode if I watched this as a kid.

Grammar.

My bad.

kys

Does it mean Midousuji was cheating by using a motorbike instead of a bicycle?

>Fixie
No the only thing you like is cock

Why are they even making an anime about soccer? They should just make some other stupid shounen shit where they have super powers.

Wtf? I love soccer now!

STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY

youtube.com/watch?v=HCi_vMQBUls

>albert hofmann's bicycle trip

What the fuck is the deal with I11 and Penguins

they're cool. that's it.

Someone should really post that webm from the Inazuma Eleven Go movie when it turns into a kaijuu battle

would these even be legal moves in soccer

came here to post this

>soccer

The author probably just looked at motorcycle racing and thought "Yeah, that'll work".

I call it football, but when in Rome...

You have to stop a match if animals interfere with a play, and even if the penguins were given an exception to be team members, you can't have more than 11 players on the field at once.

The dark energy blast thing might be called grounds on general unsportsmanship, but I don't think there's anything specifically against it unless it's being powered by some evil god, then it'd qualify as an "outside agent".

ah a true masterpiece.

>You have to stop a match if animals interfere with a play
Why is Suárez allowed to play then?

underrated

>this hasn't been posted yet
youtube.com/watch?v=QBqBCMpn4ZE

fpbp

Now that's realistic portrayal of cycling

>summoning penguins with spacesuits and jetpacks out of the ground
Of all the possible superpowers a soccer player could use, how the fuck did they think of that one?

Except for the pacing of the matches (expected), or the fact high school level players never commit most common faults (like landing on the other side of the net, touching it, 2-touch passes, etc).
Also except for the bullshit rule about liberos not being able to even touch the ball in the attack zone.
Or the fact nobody ever contests the referees calls, not even the coaches (Japan shonen media must never contradicts authority).

I guess a manlet could jump 1 full meter, but it's quite a stretch.

I don't even watch/read Haikyuu, but these seem like extremely minor things except maybe the second one.

>these videos always omit the final bit of that sequence
youtube.com/watch?v=0oNoX5ozDtU is the one you want.

they literally call it "sakka" in japanese you retards

This is supposed to be complimentary of Haiikyuu you faggot.

This could be the funniest thing ive ever seen this week

Everyone forgotten how Eyeshield 21 used to be like that as well.

If we're talking about sports, I'm surprised that nobody has made something about the ancient olympics. Probably be too nude.