You have only 10 seconds to prove why Japan does not nee immigrants

You have only 10 seconds to prove why Japan does not nee immigrants

You japs give ethnostates a bad rep.

you have 10 seconds to delete this thread

fpbp

erster post bester post

delet tis

>You have only 10 seconds to prove...
Fuck knows how this sort of retarded preamble is supposed to generate intelligent discussion.
Burgers, why did you stop after Nagasaki?

Because they can't speak Japanese.

Because it makes no sense to have small countries accept immigrants, even if most people live around cities, the end result will just be more problems accumulating.

If anything, immigrants should just come to big countries like ours and get paid to do jobs in places in the middle of nowhere.

What kind of proxy are you using?

overpopulation and muslims are cancer

Watch movie silence

because we are fucking full and have enough problems as is.

It would be nice if you kept your inherent need to seppuku to an individual level.

because japanese men are pussies and sterile impotents. Japanese women want babies and nice stiff cock in them, thats why.

(I got a japanese girlfriend)

Oh i didnt read
Just assumed you were OP

You're not getting into the white ethno state and your lineage become a mudshit brownie regardless
Who cares about you

First post, best post.

It's eerie really.

we already did about a Million times just because you ignore those reasons doesnt mean they dont exist like your intellect.

Test

imagine the logan paul behavior, but on a massive scale, all across Japan

anyone advocating for a multicultural Japan is the enemy of Japan and the Japanese people

if you actually live in Japan you're an unbelievable bastard for wanting that

you do though

stop posting this shit every fucking day shill
most likely a proxy, a paid shill or an engrish teacher

this

fpbp

They'd be a whole lot worse than Logan Paul, my friend. Paul was just a dipshit, ROP'ers rape, bomb, stab, run people over, and use up resources .

/thread

Automation. You're actually the world leader in it. You don't really many people when You're about to automate your work force. Put it in overdrive, get as much stuff automated as possible. This will boost your economy tenfold and you can just tax the top manufacturers to supply the money for your pensions.

He isnt Japanese, he is a shill using a proxy.

or is an Australian English teacher on work visa shit posting as Australians always do.

Hello English teacher san.

>98% racially homogeneous
>One of the lowest crime rates in the world

A complete coincidence, I'm sure.