>WH Press Brief (Pres Trump/Sarah) 1/4/18
youtu.be/W5eoXXO9a4U
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 1/4/18
youtu.be/JMbzP6Dfqlo

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

dhs.gov/news/2017/09/05/memorandum-rescission-daca
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/10/the-democratic-partys-looming-fundraising-crisis-215474
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/292028-how-breitbart-turned-on-ted-cruz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder to be nice.
We are nice here.

Awoo?

okay...

Always

>typical /ptg/fag

~~~Awoo!~~~

Cool

Wew lad
;^)

So what are the odds an actual budget gets passed instead of some last minute continuation resolution?

zero

I'm sick! Real nasty pooping, but in a few hours, most likely 7:30, I will make a post of NEVER TRUMPERS FALSE CLAIMS and the ACTUAL REALITY. I hope you guys will spread the information around on Facebook and other normie sites, so that the word gets out.

This has to be a shoop. No fucking way they are this retarded, are they?

>14
You all are so why should it come to a surprise?

How low is Bannon's IQ as he crashed and burn while trying to hijack the Trump Train and claim it as his own.

>british women

I'm deeply concerned

He's a media man. They're all whores in the end, no matter their politics.

You should be. Trump is about to destroy his base and Paul Ryan and Mitchy are salivating at the results.

Emma Watson is Jewish, though.

What do you think about the compromise that Trump has made with the democrats?

Are you bummed out about the fact that "dreamers" can stay?

No she isn't. She's british

I have a job....I am sorry that you don't

I do, but thanks for the concern.

Trump is about to negotiate a harder line deal than we've seen ever in immigration policy and you're bitching about it why?

About what? Not having sesame chicken for dinner?

Then what the fuck were you talking about?

OLA~

> DACA dead by March
> tax cuts for 80% of Americans
> Trump will campaign for Rep candidates in midterm elections
That vitamin D deficiency is messing with you, fren

>Emma Watson is Jewish
Obese hollywood sandnigger molested her, they only molest outside of their gene swamp

Because they are storm weenies come to shill on their daddies orders. just ignore them

so much pessimism and blackpilling on the twitters. very annoying.

Learn English.

He isn't though. So you're actively shilling for getting fucked in the ass demographically, and you welcome it no less. Sad!

If anything, the Dems just guaranteed Trump won't help with DACA anymore since they convinced their leftist judge to unconstitutionally order Trump to continue DACA.

>daca dead
Keep telling yourself that.

>Mark Levin is going hard that Trump is selling out

What is it with these retards not watching the full meeting? It's pretty clear what was said is completely in line with what Trump has always said.

i don't think that will happen but i am hopeful.

They're always here.

Shut up, fag.

1. Denial
2. Anger
3. But her emails
4. Seth Rich Pizzagate Uranium One
5. Finding out Jamal isn't your biological son
6. Acceptance

What level you guys on?

No wall, Trumplestiltskin. Non-starter.

You really showed me up, faggot.

DAPA is dead which is similar to DACA except we now have Gorsuch

He's going to get cash for wall and a few other things for DACA, which isn't even 10% of the illegal population. It's a massive win.

I stand with Rand

>(((Levin)))
>former Cruzlim
I'm sure you get it user

Bannon was just an idiot that won the lotto and thought he was a high baller because of it.
He could have been great, he could have been the kings maker.
But he went against trump.

>NO! People are calling Trump out he can never be wrong do no wrong against me or my country! REEEEEEEEEEE!
That's all of you by the way trying to defend this.

Damn.
Why do bongs get so fuckin ugly with age?

Well, thanks to the efforts of the Trump administration, DACA has been in rescission since september last year.
So I don't see why believing DACA to be dead in march would be so far fetched.

dhs.gov/news/2017/09/05/memorandum-rescission-daca

Why are those strippers hanging out with that middle school kid?

It fascinates me how this board chose trump over Bannon. Bannon actually had the Pol agenda in mind. Trump was using Bannon as his strategist to help understand his voter base and pander to them. Now Bannon and gorker are out he's pivoting back to traditional GOP where it's safer and easier for him. Trump used you as his cum rag and no putting you in the bin

Quit your bed wetting.

I'm just annoyed he plucked Trump speaking generally out to bitch and moan about it when there's half an hour of him insisting on wall money in that meeting.

I can tell you didn't watch the meeting. Yes it's a climb down from his primary rhetoric, but it's still vastly better policy - or are you legitimately surprised Trump isn't redoing operation wetback and mobilizing the national guard to summarily execute Mexicans? Fucking retards, you probably shilled for Moore and whined about Syria.

Leftist rogue judges caused the travel ban to last a year too and now the travel ban is indefinite with all rulings automatic stay until it reaches the Supreme Court

Norks pretty spot on

Are they his daughters?

I'm waiting to see what bills the House and Senate make. Trump told them to work on it yesterday and has said things to butter up both sides.

Main things to probably be on the lookout for
>Senate watering down everything - as usual
>Dems trying to broaden who is eligible
>Anyone skimping on the strictness of RAISE or other immigration limitations

People should be mad even if they're confused/misguided on the topic. They can make a stink about it with their representatives so they know where to stand.

3 of Bannon's candidates lost in their races.

He's toxic and doesn't know how to pick candidates that can win in a general election.

Also, Mitch made it easier for Trump to confirm his judges.

That's way more than Bannon ever did last year.

Now that the Bannon is out, who is running Kikebart?

Jews are gonna Jew user. There's nothing new under the sun

>Country before party
Is Trump watching JOE again? Is he back with the good guys?

Glad you could chime in Kushner, should I pull up the Phoenix rally where he essentially said GTFO? No? Would that shake your civilized sensibilities?

Bannon came in at the end.
Shaaat up.

>when you get accused of being a spic for pointing out that in 1850 Texas was 10-20% Hispanic

After many years I should be used to brainlets on Sup Forums but I'm still not

Trump backed those candidates too idiot

>threaten to nuke the entire world and kill its God-Emperor
>deserve to go to the Games
What is this flawed logic?

>zero

But even the Republicans managed to come to an agreement with Obama, why are the Demosharts so obstructionist?

No he didn't ROFL. He was there from almost the beginning.

Bannon made the common mistake campaign managers always make; thinking their candidate’s victory was their victory and letting it go to their heads that they can easily replicate it with anyone else (or, even worse, themselves as the candidate)

DACA will never make it pass House. Reps will sink it if it's just amnesty, Dems will kill it if Trump gets what he wants (beaners would rape them otherwise, remember that press conf. with Pelosi). DACA is DOA in any shape or form and Trump knows this.

bannon isn't president

Only because Bannon kept choosing the opposite candidate from Trump in the primaries so Trump was forced to back the primary winner, idiot.

>economic nationalism and winning "60% of whites, 40% of blacks and 40% of Hispanics" is the Sup Forums agenda

I hope that Joe Arpario won't pull Moore-sized flop in Arizona. What is he doing? Is Trump going to endorse him?

>Dems will win DACA
>Trump is incredibly unpopular
>Democrat base more motivated to turn out than any other point in history
>Republican base less motivated to turn out that perhaps ever, or at the very least almost ever
>BLUE ALABAMA
>No wall
>Obamacare still here
>Democrats have huge amounts of cash

... I could go on

You really fail hard at shilling.

Just go to Breitbart's website in the beginning of the primaries. Every article was for Ted Cruz, including Bannon.

No what's happening is the same thing that happens every time Trump does something which is brainlets like you sperging the fuck out

>It'll never make it past the House
>It'll never make it past Senate
>Trump will 100% veto this
Wrong, wrong, and again wrong. I wish I could put my head in the sand like so many of you do.

w e w
Anyone who remembers Phoenix correctly knows that Trump purposely neglected to talk about "dreamers" and spoke in the same broad generalizations about reform as he always has. Fucking go back and listen to Shapiro's podcast on whatever day after pic related was to hear him say the same thing.

What was ALWAYS most important to the agenda was the wall, and reform of the legal system. If we have to trade 800k Mexicans for that, it's a gigantic win.

>Is Trump going to endorse him?
He'll probably endorse McSally if anyone.

The current structure of Congress is basically the same as if Democrats controlled the Senate. The Senate is too liberal, the House is conservative so neither can agree on the proper measures to be taken to resolve the beaner crisis.

Okay liar.

So what are you doing? Crying like a baby?

This. short-term retards too stupid to understand the long-term aims.

Yeah you clearly don't know anything on Bannon then. Read his material he is almost full blown Pol

He's 85 years old too.

Even Hatch retired. Arpario is the same age as some Supreme Court justices.

Why would he run for Senator if he knows he can't exactly be in the Senate for 40 years like Hatch did.

Honestly, Arpario should have run for mayor rather than senator.

At least, as mayor, he would never do something like order the police to stand down and just let the police do their job instead of ignoring rioters.

>check wikipedia
>mcsally has FINALLY joined the race

Honestly, McSally isn't rightwing enough for me and I been turned off from female GOP considering the female GOP in the Senate get Fs on the conservative scale and are pretty much RINOs but I also recognize that even if Arpario wins the Senate race, he won't be able to have decade long careers in the Senate due to the fact he is already 85 years old.

>Pol

>Dems will win DACA
DACA won't pass the House.
>Trump is incredibly unpopular
True, but you don't have to like him in order to vote for him.
>Republican base less motivated to turn out that perhaps ever, or at the very least almost ever
Because they were given a choice between a pedo and a Democrat?
>BLUE ALABAMA
Blue Alabama is the blame of GOP cucks who didn't support Roy in the first place after first allegations. Cuckservatives tarnished his reputation.
>Democrats have huge amounts of cash
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/10/the-democratic-partys-looming-fundraising-crisis-215474

>rank opportunitist
Bannon didn't join the Trump campaign till August 2016. Sloppy Steve was a hardcore Cruzlim for almost two years before that. Go be a faggot some place else

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/292028-how-breitbart-turned-on-ted-cruz