Redpill on Christianity

youtube.com/watch?v=TasrBjwzdtE

archive.org/details/ARealCaseAgainstTheJews

"We have imposed upon you an alien book and an alien faith which you cannot swallow or digest, which is at cross-purposes with your native spirit, which keeps you everlastingly ill-at-easy, which you lack the spirit either to reject or accept in full.
In full, of course, you never have accepted our Christian teachings. In your hearts you still are pagans. You still love war and graven images and strife. You still take pride in the glory of the nude Human figure..."
- A Real Case Against the Jews
by Marcus Eli Ravage, 1928

Will christcucks ever recover from this Jew admitting what their doing ?

Other urls found in this thread:

thechristiansolution.com/doc2012/518_JewishTaqiyya.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The entire latter half of the Bible describes the Lord sending is son to the Earth because the Jews were turning into a Satanic cult and acting like degenerates. The Jews of the Bible are not the same ones we see today. They are false Jews of the Synagogue of Satan.

>Revelation 2:9 - I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

>Revelation 3:9 - Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

>jews spend centuries trying to kill Christians
>"hurrrr the jews pushed this on you. "

what the video or at least read the section i quoted. I used to be Christian you cant love war (your picture) the Christian god would never be with you in taking part in a war, no "Gott mit uns/god with us" in war with Yahweh ;^)

You should read the King James Bible cover to cover, because you're wrong. Be a pagan if you want, just don't try spreading the whole "kike on a stick" meme. You're playing right into the plans of the Jew.

Butthurt Chabad Magapedes and Russiacucks Christianity advocates inc.

Anyone who falls for this shit is retarded

>never read The Bible

at least 20 times former baptist

So Jesus is mad because people do not worship him and still call themself Jews? He wants his followers to be the only Jews and even the Synagogue of Satan can become said Jews if they believe in Jesus?
Isn't that exactly what the Jews want? To infiltrate us?
You hate current day jews only because they are a different sect from your faith, not because all the things they did wrong, not because of their race, not because they undermine us. You would call a Jew a brother, the moment he converts. Take your flag off! You sicken me.

Your claim is common knowledge. Yes, the Romans defeated the Semites because the Semites were poor and fought like stupid bitches, but then the Semites wanted to get back at the Romans and they did so by converting all of the Roman slaves to monotheism. The slaves revolted, Rome was destroyed, and Semites got their fucking revenge.

>gypsy intellectuals

>National Bolshevik
How fucking retarded do you have to be to be a "National Bolshevik" and then claim Romanians are gypsies and can't be intellectuals?

>Nazbol intellectuals

It's because he's actually just a violent commie mutt

Typical megalomaniac kike trash
>and they believe it too

Does anyone have this "alien faith" shit but in redpill jpg form?

I would read that if the editing wasn't so retarded

fuck off with your Jewish taqiyya kike!

thechristiansolution.com/doc2012/518_JewishTaqiyya.html

The gist is that all the shilling about "muh paganism" is leftypol subversion

Why did the Byzantines for on for another millennia then?

>tfw Jesus looked like pic related

Only real Christians are the Orthodox.The rest are heretics

>not knowing that jews killed Jesus and turned against the God
They are no more the special snowflakes, Christians are now the chosen ones

Oh I agree. Christianity is retarded, but so is pushing an idiotic pagan religion.