*Riiiiiiiiiing *Riiiiiiiiiiiiing

Oh shit it's Donald Trump

why did you get 2 scoops?

>H-hello Donald are you there?

Annex me pls.

Why don't you get off the phone and be Presidential, moron.

WHERES THE DAMN WALL

>D-donald? Helloooo??

/leftypol/ please leave

TAKE THAT PLOMPF

Faggots, transgenders, shitskins, liberal whites, jews, democrats are shit and should be stomped out of existence.

Don’t give in on DACA, legalize weed for the faggots, wall is the single most important thing you can do. You are my favorite living person that isn’t in my personal life.

Donald? This is not funny I will end this conversation now!

The call that saved Israel

How good a fuck is Melania? What about Ivanka?

Bump

Incoming call

Bumpo

>Oh hi Donnie. Let me help you get your polls up. Come by and grab me by the wherever.

Hello Sir. You're doing great. Talk some sense into Merkel. Thank you and god bless you, the USA and Germany.

We need an european Trump
*hangs up

How would he explain the weed thing to his base though?

yes mr president?

We have one here hes called Basti

>Signed germans of Sup Forums.

SIG5 has been cloned and placed, the cattle are duped and need some love and tending too. I am gathering the sheep - but the hounds still hunt.

Bring back the gold standard

Holy shit do you want him dead?

Donald, listen carefully, stick to your campaign promises it's the only way you can win given the media frenzy.
Train existing Americans at any cost, rather than import workers.
Leave the Middle East and shut the door.
Get Egypt off the tit.
Tax China the fuck out.
Sign free trade agreement with Britain as soon as possible.

Get back to me tomorrow with your thoughts.

Good point, but he already knows all of this. It's amazing to see a president keeping all his promises actually.

>"BAAPO~?"

>"Moshi moshi, Abe desu~"

I'm pretty sure there isn't enough gold in existence to back a gold standard right now. That's actually part of the reason that it was abandoned in the first place.

Money is wealth and as things stand there's far more wealth in the world than there is gold available to the human race in general.

That is total,bullshit

two rings! bromptf!

Unironic question: would you hang up on Trump if a Bog was calling?

your orders my Lord?

>your
You mean, you're? Dumbass

Donald, we told you not to call us directly. Do you really want media to get mad again?

Obviously. Trump can twit something in the meantime.

You are orders?

Damn you

Gay mongol kid

>American education

>56% grammar

On one hand, it's a Bogdanoff. On the other hand, fuck Europe. Tough choice.

It was one of the biggest reasons that we went off the gold standard and there are numerous incidents that you can site where gold shortages caused major issues. It's perfectly fine if you want to debate the issue but you can't just dismiss by calling it bullshit and expect the issue to be dropped completley at that.

If the US went back to the gold standard then as a direct result you would expect the rest of the world to trade in gold as well in unprecedented values and if that were to happen the actual physical availability of the resource would be an issue.

>I was just pretending to be retarded!

Lol.
I hope it happens, and not in the way you would like.
>Final Solution