Se/a/cats

Posting best Seacat.

How does it make you feel that there will never ever be a girl ever again that will trump Erika?

What was erikas problem?

>ywn read Erika's wedding for the first time or even be invited to it
So sad.

being too best in a series with lots of best girls

I'm absolutely fine with that. She deserves all the praise she gets.

Not enough cock

More like worst Seacat. Erika a shit. A SHIT.

What's so bad about Chiru other than it being a different tone from Ep 1-4?

>She deserves all the praise she gets.
Absolutely and that's extremely rare.

Smelly dumb Erikafag scum

Say that to my face not online and see what happens.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little witch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Detective Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous boardgames with witches, and I have over 300 confirmed solutions. I am trained in using my brain and I’m the top detective in the entire Sea of Kakera. You are nothing to me but just another mystery. I will wipe you the fuck out with logic the likes of which has never been seen before on this Fragment, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the telephone? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of goats across Rokkenjima and your closed room is being traced right now so you better prepare for the solution, maggot. The solution that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your catbox. You’re fucking figured out, kid. I can solve mysteries anywhere, anytime, and I can complete your puzzle in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my grey cells. Not only am I extensively trained in sealing things with duct tape, but I have access to the entire power of the Detective's Authority and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable mystery off the face of the Fragment, you little witch. If only you could have known what unholy solution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re getting the Trick Ending, you goddamn idiot. I will shit Blue Truth all over your catbox and you will drown in it. Your mystery is fucking solved, kiddo.

Wew, for some reason I haven't seen that yet.

Where can I download an updated version of Ougen Mugen + CROSS in English?

Why have I not seen this before?

You who ship Erika with Dlanor are just as bad

I'm not shipping, Erikas only friend has to defend her.

Dlanor follows Erika because it's her duty, but she doesn't really like Erika all that much either. In fact, nobody likes Erika. Except for all of the Seacat's fans it seems.

I do like Erika but I like Dlanor more.

It handles the solution to the mystery in the most retarded way possible and makes it come off as more of an asspull than it really is because of how pretentiously they beat around the bush regarding it until EP7 and Confession. The offputting DID maid "Yasu" bullshit makes a lot more sense when you realize that the solution is much better phrased as "Beatrice's reds about Shannon were bull because her real name is Sayo".

Why isn't she arrested for being so best?

What was the chapter in episode 5 where she told Maria to fuck off? It was were she was trying to crush her believe in magic.

>implying

Beatrice appeared in 7 episodes and was actually composed of three characters with the most screentime out of the entire cast, and even had an entire episode to herself and she still barely qualifies for the best girl competition
Erika was only in 3 episodes and she is one of the most remembered characters, maybe only losing Battler in that aspect
Erika is clearly the better girl

That happened before the end of EP6. You know Dlanor likes her.

I want to deito Lucifer.

Post your rarest Erikas

I want to do something criminal to Dlanor. And what I want to do probably isn't much of a mystery.

Delete this
Dlanor is not for sexualizing

Rate SHiNs seacats taste.

fug