Gantz

is Gantz the greatest manga ever written?

Did granma and the little boy fuck you up too? Jesus christ...

someone has only see up to the bird alien arcs I see.
if you want a protip, and ask anybody else on this taiwanese picture forum, stop at the italy arc or as soon as you hear of katastrophe. it's better to end at a cliffhanger/mystery than have one of the most rushed and disappointing ending ever.

one of the greatest manga ever with a rushed and unsatisfying ending

There will never be something like Gantz ever

soooooo... Vampires... why? Whats with the german ham planet? The Otaku who could see the future?

I don't know if is the best written, but for sure is the best drawn

its like 50% CGI

The Otaku was one o the Gods. The vampires got an alien parasite and thought they were truly vampires and the aliens were magical beings like them

>anime Reika never
Fuck this gay earth.

Only the very final part of Katastrophe was rushed. Actually the whole arc felt like a giant clustefuck of filler. They shouldvve cut some of Tae's adventure in favor of team american going operator on the aliens

No, I've read up to the vampires killing main character dude

I just felt like sharing this page because of how nicely it was drawn

Nurarihyon fight had me on the edge on my seat. I marked like a madman when the vampire boss appeared out of nowhere to slash Nurarihyon

I got through most of the manga without the gore getting to me but when people started getting killed on an industrial level in the Apocalypse arc I started to get rustled.

Also this scene really bothered me.

Giant alien arc + ending almost fucking ruined the entire manga for me

The last third was shit, but mostly everything before that was pretty good

Gantz is a funny way of spelling Berserk

Live action Reika is good enough tho

one of the most enjoyable manga
but too poorly written to be considered a master piece

JAGAAAAAN seems to be something close. Too early too tell.

zetman is even closer

Gantz is one of the best examples of how a 10/10 manga can become utter shit by retarded decisions.

other examples include TWGOK, Aku no Hana and Terraformars.

Yes and like any other japanese writing have an author who don't know how to end the story properly.

Not at all. They went with a different direction quite fast and down to hell with rape mansion.

>but for sure is the best drawn

nice boat

Nah