It's 2018 why dont you have a beautiful white family ?

It's 2018 why dont you have a beautiful white family ?

high risk

I am going to as soon as I have the resources.

What's the point? Space rock is going to crash into the earth any day now

>when you’re 14 and not 88

>When you're literally 14
How are the two people in the OP not literal children? What the fuck is going on there?

fuck you literal nigger enjoy your ban

Because I'm an aristocratic NEET and my role is to guide the surviving normies after Helter Skelter.

He got an award for impregnating his young sister?

Straight alpha as fuck.

My wife is pregnant with our third child. We will have at least 10.

Because Im not white.

because fuck you

They're both trash that shouldn't breed, but there is no issues in terms of age. The man could be a bit older so he could reach stability without familial aid quicker.

First you need security and a good woman.
Soon though

Working on it.

For impregnating his mother.

My wife if preg with our first, a boy. We're having 3 or 4

I have a beautiful white family, though. With an Asian wife.

>you
Because of your existence.

12 year olds and fornicating before marriage. Christthots everyone.

kek

But I do. My son is blonde and blue eyed, my daughter is inna baby cooker for a few more weeks, and my wife is a beautiful and sensible gal that cooks like a champ and sews all of my torn up clothes.

We have some distant Cherokee ancestors though. Her's from Tennessee. Mine from Oklahoma. She's traced our white ancestors all the way back to Wales, some Ireland I think, and on her side Britain.

>white family
>Asian Wife

12 year old trailer trash is popping out white babbies, why aren't you, Sup Forums?

I had a discussion tree days ago with my GF we decided to get married next year I guess that's the first step

I do. Right now it kind of sucks just because I'm home with my son and I have the flu, but it's usually great.

I feel the urge to make her another baby on top of the other one

>can't raise a kid on retail wages
>cannot receive welfare
>cannot afford private school
>cannot afford the risk of my kid repeating my disdain for non-whites and Jews in school which would lead to an awkward meeting

I'm not white

Congrats Kraut. I am over half german and I speak the language so I was considering decolonizing myself but I'm not sure if I would like it. I would most likely have to get married to get citizenship.

Work two jobs, have wife stay at home to homeschool.

>home school
I don't want a kid who is awkward as shit. No wonder why the home school kids who came into high school gravitated towards me.

Thanks, im happy that I life in a small village with about 700 locals . When I go to the next bigger city I feel like I'm in syria .....I would never life in a big city because they are all full of refugee and refugees loving idiots

>cannot afford private school
You don't need private school if you live in a white suburb

Your kid will be pozzed and stupid as fuck if they go public school, if you teach them yourself and make them read actual good books they will be big brain nibbas

Do you know what the state of oberndorf, germany is? My ancestors came from there before they came to America.

I am like pic rel

26 years old my pregnant gf is 34

>getting with a woman 8 years older than you are
lmao

bs 99 percent this pic is from west virginia

west virginia is always a trip because you get to see crackheads doing backflips and shit

>decolonizing
>nibbas
This is why everyone here wants to kill snowniggers. Germans never were American.

My nigga. Gonna start cooking my third pretty soon. Gonna go untill my wife is broken dump her get a new one and keep droping loads till i drop.

well, better I stick my dick in a crazy 34yo than remaining a childless virgin :9

Oberndorf in the Pfalz ? (Rhineland Palatinate)

Homeschooling children doesn't make them awkward if you homeschool them well, they can hangout with other homeschool groups, neighborhood kids, sports groups, church kids if that's your thing, etc. It makes them strange to dumb as fuck public school kids definitely, because they are generally smarter and more mature, not poisoned by public brainwashing and degenerate pop culture.

But hey man, you wanna make excuses so have fun being alone and a deadend to your ancestors.

Because Im incapable of intimacy

yikes

What ancestors? All I know is my mom got knocked up at 17 from some guy who left her when I was six weeks old.

We have a lot Obernorf here

I am Donald Duck IRL I have a roasty but cute gf

I’m black. And race mixing is bad for you and me.

Oberndorf am Neckar, where Mauser and Heckler and Koch are.

>leaving america to live in fucking europe

hahaahahaha you're such a retard you goddamn larping moron, just live in a small town in the midwest if you want to be with your german shitters so badly

b8

yikes

Pic is from Indiana, they're currently run-aways from Elkhart IN

good job

My Dad was a meth junkie and cook and my grandpa before him, now they are both drunks, I feel ya man. My wife's Dad beat her up while drunk when she was a kid then killes himself after she turned 18. Wife's mom hung herself in the garage the same year.

So fuck immediate ancestors, grasp at the greater picture. Or not. But you're in this thread so obviously it is something that grabs your attention.

Life is hard and fucked up but kids make it better, because they make you better. Living for nothing is not living. Don't make excuses if you actually do want kids, you'll find a way to handle it each step at a time, and become more competent and stronger for it.

I just was in a pub there on the way to a football match it looked nice similar to my village old architecture buildings some forest , I life 3h away from it

I hate people cause they are not even trying to act like a sapient species and behave like animals.

>Living for nothing is not living

This, everyone needs something to believe in,ideology and physical fitness is a great way to improve a life

says the retard LARPing

i know a guy that had a kid at that age. he was popular and girls liked him but he was dating some fat bitch that was like 2 years older than us because she would fuck him every day. fucking they decided to have the kid. ruined this guy's life to the point that he is a manager at chipotle right now as far as i know. his entire life basically ended at like 13. pretty fucked up now that i think about it.

when I make enough money for my gf to be a housewife, I'll put babies in her.

i think that's the problem with white people to some extent in terms of our population. but the family planning aspect of white people is also what produces quality over quantity.

No, the problem is that both of them work and they have no kids at all. I plan to have 3 minimum

Familiar.

true. fucking DINKs

I don't get the whole hairless thing desu. If a woman has fine blonde hair on her arms and legs it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Feels pretty nice actually.