Why are certain Europeans the master race?

There's at least one scientist on /pol. I want hard proof for why Whites so easily conquered the world.

I hear about other great civilizations, but how can anyone refute, that the Renaissance is the true beginning of the modern age?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=U-5T2Zs5qG8C&pg=PA8&dq="the first gun" china&hl=en&sa=X&ei=9uBZUfHrM4eG0QG8kIG4Cg&ved=0CC4Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q="the first gun" china&f=false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_firearm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_empires#Largest_empires_by_land_area
jaymans.wordpress.com/2017/01/16/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its just cold a lot and u can store meat for longer periods and more meat is more protein for your brain to grow, Also wolves are involved

Training them you mean?

there are all kinds of ideas about it but nothing concrete.
Like the idea that living in places that get snow meant that white people had to learn how to plan ahead and prepare for the winter. This ability to plan ahead then crossed over to other aspects like city building and war.
But that alone wouldn't be the answer there would be a multitude of factors really

Yeah, wolves were the next top predator after humans and Europeans figured we can train them and get our food with us, work together with cooperative skills and ensure better survival, this meant wolf and human had free time to develop instead of spending all the time hunting, that is how dogs were born

You got any info on the genes, etc. ?

nah man, that stuff just doesn't get funding. One of my professors published a paper about the prevalence of a MAO allele in maori and how that related to risk taking. His career got fucking tanked from the backlash

From my limited resources, etc. I found that certain whites (Aryans) all have between 20-50% blood type A. That's about as far I've got though.

well his research was about how a variant of the mono amine oxidase gene results in greater risk taking behavior, criminality, aggression following provocation, smoking, and addiction. Basically a gene that makes you act like a nigger. And he found that polynesians have a higher incidence of this allele

are you actually stupid?

Its just coincidence and awkward balance of powers.

>Renaissance
in europe, yes

Wow.

>that the Renaissance is the true beginning of the modern age
wait what let me correct myself, I expected you not to be this stupid.
Early modern and late modern is like light years apart.

Late modern ages is when Europeans started looking outwards of Europe to expand the power of their empires to in the end be just more competitive in Europe.

That's what I'm saying. What were other people(s) doing while Italians were developing our current culture?

>I want hard proof for why Whites so easily conquered the world.

you invented guns first

...which immediately followed the Renaissance?

>Muh master race

no, the Chinese did

The first devices identified as guns appeared in China around CE 1000

developing theirs

source

the invented gunpowder, not guns

Big four are

UK
France
Germany
Italy

Spain fell very early, as did Portugal

An inferior culture?

Most useless empire ever

what do you mean?

books.google.com/books?id=U-5T2Zs5qG8C&pg=PA8&dq="the first gun" china&hl=en&sa=X&ei=9uBZUfHrM4eG0QG8kIG4Cg&ved=0CC4Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q="the first gun" china&f=false

To make civilization blossom you basically need these things:
- number of 30k+ cities
- balance of powers between regions

>late modern era immediately followed Renaissance
literal 4 centuries apart

also this branding of eras doesnt even make sense for uneducated in the first place.
You assume that for some culture to be in Rococo it had to go through Baroque.
Which is not the case.

While Italians navigated the world into the golden age, what were other people(s) doing?

I suggested you were saying developing an inferior culture, because that is what the evidence suggests.

Colonization happened during the Renaissance

I really thank you sir for including me in the map of the master race.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_firearm
I know it's wikipedia but it gives a nice over view, that had flame thrower spears that shot shrapnel, those are guns just a bit shitty

what do you mean by inferior?

>While Italians navigated the world into the golden age
when?

Kek, Spain controlled more territories than France and Germany, I don't know about Italy.

oh ok, well you were the first to invent not shitty guns

no it didnt,
and colonization has little to do with why Europeans spilled outside of Europe.

>northern europe
>all the way down to rome
wtf

lol except we dutch kicked you out and conquered all of indonesia and more from you

Borrowed from Latin īnferior (“lower, inferior”), the comparative of īnferus (“low, nether, underground”)-

-of lower quality.

The Renaissance began in Italy, and brought the world everything we know today.

Fuck off commie filth, Spain gave Christiandom to savages in the Americas.
Also devuelvan el oro.

It happened during the Middle Ages as well

haha I ain't a chink I was just pointing out that saying whites conquered shit because they were the first to invent guns it wrong

hmm...if by technology, then yes. if by happiness or mental wellbeing, that's debatable

Trust me man, being the OP on Sup Forums, it's like playing the lottery and winning and losing simultaneously

Kek, you didn't kick shit my rapebaby, more like the ethernal anglo and treacherous french combined against us.

Purely psychological, is not empirical.

i'm not a chink either, and i'm corrected my statement to say whites or italians or whatever OP conquered the world because they were the first to invent not shitty guns. makes sense?

psychological affects empirical. that's why more and more people are turning to eastern religion and philosophy

The printing press is the beginning of the modern age. It's the first time Europe leaves the Sinosphere in the dust.

Oh I get ya, I misunderstood what you said there. My bad bro

let me put it simply for you.

Imagine you are the king of England in 1650.
You have had numerous wars with France and you are not really up for another bloodshed that would result only in minor gains in continental Europe and another war with France.

You cant expand into Scandinavia because that would mean fighting in shitlands for shitty lands that no1 wants and would result only with another war with Scandinavian countries.

You absolutely dont want to go into the war with Holy Roman Empire since it would just mean war with France, Italian princes, Scandinavia, Hungary, Spain and it would be absolute clusterfuck once again.

Where do you go then?

Jared Diamond wrote a book called Guns, Germs, and Steel, as the reason, but I find it lacking, because from the 13th century to now, white human beings accomplished more than the entirety of all animal life on earth for billions of years.

true
thats when yuropeeans finally outdone China.

Sorry guys for this retarted Dutchman.

Psychological has nothing to do with hard evidence.

It can be your opinion that the moon is made of cheese.

Does that make the moon made of cheese because you feel that way?

No whites hating on whites in my threads

to put this differently
ask yourself why China didnt conquer the world when it was ages ahead of Europe in majority of its history.

>being this retarded

no, it doesn't. but does it matter? because at the end of the day, only what people BELIEVE to be true matters. this is how democracies work. people vote based on perceptions, not what is actually true

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_empires#Largest_empires_by_land_area

Guttenberg developed that during the Renaissance

because they were too busy infighting and getting their asses stomped by mongols and typhoons

>are you actually stupid ?
>hurr just coincidence !

yeah, what happened? why're you so shitty now?

The printing press also coincided with the rise of Protestantism, the secret printing of bibles in the native languages of their respective countries and also the democratisation of Christianity away from a Priesthood to the individual.

The rise of individualism and protestantism contributed to the rise of trade empires like Britain and Netherlands as the traditional Church had no power to enforce their laws upon those nations. Including one very important law, the law against USURY. With the new protestant nations permitting usury they could ruthlessly out compete the Catholic powers through liquid credit to fuel their warmachine.

This is the legacy of the modern world now with the American Liberal Empire, which is founded and fueled by usury.

A belief is not a fact. You lose. No name-calling, it doesn't help anyone.

damn waste

or maybe because they didn't want to

exactly
lack of any secondary power in the region meant that they had no1 to unite against
in the lands of nomadic faggots there was absolutely nothing of worth to chinaman

they were too big and had too many problems with their own land to even consider expanding even more

I honestly think it is due the decline of Christianity.

I myself don't believe in theological god, but I notice that with the decline of the Christian church, the dominance of whites came to an end.

i never called you any names. and the fact is, more and more people are turning to eastern religions and philosophy. what's your point?

>USURY
You sold your soul to kikery, now enjoy your part and parcel.

correlation =/= causation

no, they tried to conquer japan and failed. Also, modern day japan was formed via conquest by various dynasties

No. 5 is pretty impressive

waste of what? naked greed?

>denmark
>not spain
The blond man didn't accomplished more than the black

you mean mongols tried to conquer japan

I meant modern day china. Also I think at some point china tried to invade india

waste of digits

I know. I was saying that because arguments on Sup Forums usually descend to the kindergarten level

It's inferior is my point.

>why're you so shitty now?
because of republicanism and liberal democracies

no, the Chinese tried to invade japan a couple of times

>they tried to conquer japan and failed.
The mongols tried, not the chinesse

lmao the absolute state of brainlets

huh, the roman empire is smaller than i thought

Yeah, OP graphic is bullshit.

wait I might be wrong on that and you might be right

yip, I was wrong on that. Guess im a shitty weeb

i don't get your point. china had a tributary system. it's way of managing power relationships was different than europe, that just went out and outright conquered the land.

source

>Why are certain Europeans the master race?
only masters of evil and violence.
>how can anyone refute, that the Renaissance is the true beginning of the modern age?
It's the label that European historians have given, it's absolutely meaningless when placed in a global context. In any case, you're a burger so it's almost certain that you look like someone in the pic and have no claim, positive or negative to the European legacy.

Read a book called Guns, Germs and Steel.

Europeans conquered largely because they existed in a part of the world which were fertile and resource rich - not necessarily because they were genetically superior.

Remember, we are all homo sapiens.

The post of mine that i said was a waste had some numbers in it and i wasted them on nonsense

already said I was wrong

>Europeans conquered largely because they existed in a part of the world which were fertile and resource rich
but wont all this things affect genes?

I wouldn't go that far. The truth is the truth.

but Sup Forums told me Italians are not white, how comes?

Well, that started BC, there were less people and the world was unknowm mostly, not like during the British Empire and others.

They're talking about Sicilians I believe-those Italians who succumbed to foreigners

Yeah I know why: Manorialism.

cbf explaining it but Jayman can give the rundown:

jaymans.wordpress.com/2017/01/16/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/