Was the world less racist in the 90s?

Was the world less racist in the 90s?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=2bf_1515473607
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, your führer hadnt took in roaches so we had nothing to be racist
Angela was a mistake

i think the US was
then a long few decades of liberal awakening happened that reignited racial tensions by turning every issue into an identity issue

If you mean the libreddit definition of anything disparaging against non-white people, then not really. It was probably the height of political correctness before people got fed up and stopped caring.

Yeah, very much so. The normie memes that we laugh at now ("urban youths") were developed in that timeframe because the boomer public wanted so badly to believe that nogs are just like us

It was not as bad as it is now, but in the 90s it was definitely racist. LA riots over here, Yugoslav wars over there, it was just a shitshow.

no it was just hidden better then The US got a black press and all the assholes came out

Racism does not exist. It's a Marxist conspiracy theory.

Race relations were never particularly good, and niggers were horribly violent in the 80s and 90s. The gang violence was incredibly bad from the crackwars, and even into the 90s tons of areas in cities were virtual no go zones. Most millennials won't be able to speak from experience, but I'm old enough to remember the gang shooting at Camp Snoopy, the niggers jumping people over Starter jackets, people dying over the label on a hat, etc.
All that changed is that blacks moved to the forefront of media thanks to the internet, so now sheltered whites see it more often. Blacks are every bit as bad as they always have been. Race relations were not good in decades prior, people just saw less of reality.

no they were more racist

only now are people calming down about OJ

Be me 47 yr old
Saw a nigger get hit by a car in 1996
Slowed up and looked out the window
Me and my buddy lol at the nigger and drove on

Yep that’s it. Or it could be everyone awakening to the fact niggers are retarded and and unable to live in society

American History X came out in the 90’s and was way ahead of its time. I thought Derek naming the Jew was naive because Jews are white just like us. I guess I can blame that on being a kid though

OJ was really just a taste of what was to come.

Nigger was most certainly guilty.

ops could shoot niggers at will

nigger running down the street (Guilty)
Nigger standing still on the street (Guilty)

liveleak.com/view?i=2bf_1515473607

I saw my first black man when I was 8. At a black kid joins my class but left after a year. A half cast went to another school in my town. I saw a group of 3 negroids when I was 19.

I was never racist growing up in the 80s and 90s because I didnt have a reason to be.

Yes but only because the information wasn't readily available.
When Al Gore invented the internet the JQ came to light as well as the nigger crime epidemic statistics.
The internet woke people up by allowing everyone to share and know knowledge.
Jews are demons in disguise, blacks bare the mark of Cain and should not be bothered with - much like a brightly coloured poisonous snake, God let's us know.
Race war incoming.

I was in my late teens in the mid 90's and racism was totally normal. Racist jokes and satire on TV and nobody gave a shit.

I miss Rikets Rost with Otto Jespersen on TV2 here in Norway

People of all races were united...

...against faggots.

it was great.

retarded wh*Te subhuman

>less racist in the 90s

what's the difference?
nigs are subhumans...its the only constant variable