Why are you not a Liberalist yet Sup Forums?

Why are you not a Liberalist yet Sup Forums?

youtu.be/41y7L7BjDX0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o6YSdUQUwRE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The latest stream he sounds a little alt right.

youtube.com/watch?v=o6YSdUQUwRE

Is a liberalist an identity? If his collective is organised wouldn't that be a political movement. Are we dealing with Identity politics. Im so confused.

boy i sure do love youtube e-celebs

Liberalists aren't a collective. We're merely a group of free thinking individuals. Big difference.

sargon is a midwit

>liberalist
>leaning towards the right
He's only a useful idiot in dealing with Leftists. For everything else there are better people far more articulate and less pretentious.

I am. My "group" is the nation. Gas the kikes, race war now.

>midwit

sorry i'am a marxist sargonist i will never call my self a liberalist

>mfw sargon's sense of self-importance

But what is a liberalist Sargon? Is Lawrence Fishburn a liberalist?

sargon is an empty shill for the established regime, somebody put it the best way here the night of the stream, the only thing that seperates him from the powers that be is that he wants 10,000 muslim immigrants a year instead of 1,000,0000 a year

it's amazing he nearly has a million subscribers

The liberal movement died in the early 20th century. Call yourself whatever you like but that was the end.

This is just Sargon rebranding his skeptic community, because they've been losing face since the candid debacle and it culminated with the kraut leaks and him making an ass out of himself on stream with Spencer

Sargon is so full of shit when he says there wasn't any skeptic community and them all spewing the same talking points and standing united in their little PR battles with their detractors is just them talking among friends

it's so fucking clear that Sargon has his little cronies like Vee and Louis speak on his behalf and that they have their little discord servers where they strategize
and anyone that dares to insinuate they are talking in private and what they do is just riddiculously conceited gets piled on and asked to give specific proof like HarmfulOpinions recently with Vee and Sargon in the comments and now with Jim

this whole shit is just about saving face and they want Metokur to give his blessing on this garbage, because they're own fans have a higher opinion of him than them

You will never get political foothold in this culture war, as we have the best political debaters on our side. Sargon, Destiny, Vee etc.
The alt-right is an empty political ideology beyond memes and resentment

WHAT'S WHITE THO
WHAT'S WHITE THO
You cringey racist fucks got your asses whipped so goddamn hard. Keep dreaming of a glorious future racist ethnostate that never comes as as you call them "shitskins" rape your children, culture and economy raw.

Alt-Right: "We should build an ethnostate for whites because white people make stable governments"....WW1....WW2.......hmmmm seems like someone skipped history class.

The culture war is on our side.

What is he doing? All he had to do was say he wasn't comfortable debating race stuff.

Who is the guy in the pic?

I'm with him

Who the fuck is that guy Sargon of Akkad or whatever he calls himself?

Looks like a Roman larper who lives in moms basement and talking shit about some fucking larping ideology.

What an enlightened genius. People should be praising the heavens they have such a leader.

>get rekt by Spencer&Woes
>turn le skeptic community into le skeptic collective

Why is advertising for e-celebs allowed?

but they're called liberalists! it's totally different! we can be individual together and force all individuals in our group to tow the line!

To combat sargon's sudden turn into collectivism, I will be starting a new group called the Individualists; we will combat collectives wherever they appear, using tactical information and rational arguments.

Next Trout walking.

>What is a collective
collective
kəˈlɛktJv/Submit
adjective
adjective: collective
done by people acting as a group.

Do you ever get tired of shilling the same comments in every one of these threads?

Sargon need to understand that you can take on the alt-right on everything but race and white genocide.

We no longer live in a world where you can pretend that white people don't exist and thus can't be genocided, and not suffer a bullycide Sargon's only real option is to say that White people exist, have a right to exist, but that we need a liberalist solution to the white survival problem, or else it would be the 1488-ers that will get Whitey's support.

>Liberalists aren't a collective.

Who cares? Sargon's liberalists will still need to say that white people have a right to exist, if they want to be taken seriously by their audience.

Ironically this is the kind of thing the "midwitted mind" you're criticising would write.
Someone who thinks they've found an underlying paradigm to explain something when in reality, you're just cobbling together retarded affirmations you've read other people saying without actually researching if any of the claims are true.

>the look of absolute shell-shock and distress on that coal burner's face

I wish we lived in feudal times, so that could be the last I see of her before the drawbridge comes up.