What does Sup Forums think about L. Ron Hubbard?

What does Sup Forums think about L. Ron Hubbard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0rjQ49CXeo
tampabay.com/news/scientology/scientology-defectors-describe-violence-humiliation-in-the-hole/1270047
radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/scientology-fbi-human-trafficking-investigation-file-documents-signed.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hole_(Scientology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Master_(2012_film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've been getting scientology pamphlets and shit in the mail for almost 10 years.
One of the basic "tenants" is - if you don't believe in something, don't pretend you do.
This applies to their own material as well (including the retarded shit about aliens).
I think it's pretty good but as all organised groups in any form, the people are the problem. Their message is good.

I think he opened a number of spiritual doors that should have remained closed. His behind closed doors ritual practice was dark and affected more than just himself.

There's a big old building that the CoS bought about a decade ago near where I live. Unironically it's been the Jews who live here who've stopped them from having it converted into a church. I'm not sure why they fear the CoS so much, but clearly they do.
I think RLH was just in it for the money, but that guy who is in charge now is in it for both the money and the power. I watched the Louis Theroux special on the CoS and it wasn't as good as I was hoping, but when he questions that dude who's been nice as nice the whole time and then shows his true colours when Louis asks him something he doesn't want to be asked really stood out. Especially when he's telling them they better edit it out (obviously they left it in) and then he reverts back to his nice guy persona. All these cults freak me out.

I bought a copy of Dianetics at a used book store for $10 and started trying to read it. At first I was very interested in the concept of “don’t continue reading past things you don’t understand” which makes perfect sense. So I went slow and made sure I understood, and either I’m too stupid for Scientology or this book is written by a crazy person. There’s stuff in that book that does not make sense. I can’t really tell you how it ends because I stopped when i couldn’t understand anymore, out of respect to L Rons wishes.

Was it a copy from 2007 or later?
youtube.com/watch?v=-0rjQ49CXeo

Scientologists actively recruiting on /pol.

Ohh this is going to end well.

Star Wars ripoff of gnosticism

You act as if most of the Sup Forums can name anyone but the biggest politicians in history

David Miscavige was his favorite boypucci when he was at sea. Lived with Crowley. Pretty bad dude desu

"Ecclesiastical Discipline"
tampabay.com/news/scientology/scientology-defectors-describe-violence-humiliation-in-the-hole/1270047

demonic shit

also LRH was a gay pedo

Sea Org gets payed less than minimum wage and works up to 20 hours a day. If you want an example of modern day human slavery, look no further than Scientology

Deranged pathological liar. He did show how stupid people really are though.

radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/scientology-fbi-human-trafficking-investigation-file-documents-signed.pdf

Clever enough to make a multi-million dollar cult and getting away with it

The Master is also kino film

>Michele "Shelly" Diane Miscavige is the wife of Church of Scientology leader David Miscavige. She has made no public appearances since August 2007, leading to much speculation about her fate or whereabouts.

what the fuck happend with her? Is she cleaning bathrooms for a trillion of years?

While there are plenty of gullible people that get raped by Scientology, there are more kids born into it than you can imagine. At least, as of 8 years ago

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hole_(Scientology)
Baibai!

Maybe the world's 3rd most tragically successful conman.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Master_(2012_film)

Thanks, haven't seen it