The Promised Neverland

Chapter's out

readms.net/r/neverland/036/4202/1

Did they name the only black girl after Aunt Jemima?

>tie that around me and jemima so we're bound together.
>jemima
um is this a coincidence or did these niggas actually just name the black girl jemima.
thats too funny to me.

kek I'm thinking the same thing

Mama is so fucking dead. She failed to notice dozens of kids training to escape and let 2 perfect scores escape. It was nice knowing her

Someone dump?

>Norman's dialogue is mostly waifufagging even as a hallucination/phantasm
Thanks, Ray, you fuck.

Now what?

>Leave Emma to me!

Then again, he's lived with Norman his whole life, is it really odd he'd imagine him being the way he is?

The other TL had Zeemima... who can I believe?

Good chapter. Best arc. Platinum ending.

Ray even went through a character arc the past 4 chapters and grew because of it. Really good story-telling!

Mangastream skipped the Omake Page... Hope someone else delivers a TL.

Next chapter is the one that ends the arc, right? I hope it focuses more on Mama and the farm so we know what will be the consequences of this will be. Maybe a glimpse of Norman too, don't want to wait years to find out what the fuck he saw in that room.

Definitely not niggerstream

*so we know what the consequences of this will be
Retarded sentence there, sorry.

>Norman is still there

How much you wanna bet the final page of this escape arc will be Mama/Grandmother revealing a brainwasher (or, even better, completely accepting of the grave matters and joining them willingly) Norman, and telling him he must find them and bring them back?

I mean, it's obvious Norman's coming back as an antagonist, whether willingly or not.

This begs the question, what happens when Emma comes into the picture? I can see Norman working for the demons (guessing not really willingly though) but I find it hard to believe he wouldn't be willing to betray them for her.
Maybe we're really getting a rescue Norman arc at some point.

I don't know if it is just me but the faces in this chapter feel off

>right as the story gets good the art starts going shit

So Ray's inner Norman was basically the final push to give Ray motivation to keep going? That's pretty nice.

>3 mins in paint
Kek. Sasuga, Posuka-san.

I think the mangaka or something is using digital illustration.

Jemima is correct

Emma really is pure, can you blame him for waifufagging? I know it's not really him but still. Fucking love Emma, don't care what anyone says.

shut the fuck up norman.

Nice try, Norman, you filthy waifufag. We know that's you. Now tell us what's in that damn room already.

Untranslated.

Mama's dildo collection.

could somebody edit in the first panel with Norman saying "ema is best girl...right ray?".
or him repeatedly saying her name the entire page

Is that a fucking YoRHa unit?

an accurate representation of norman.

I bet he loves dem pancakes

my nigga thanks user

Soon as Emma shows up he'll sperg out and stop wanting to work for them. I don't think he'll be a very good antagonist.

So what happened to Phil?

He stays behind like a good boy.

I'm not sure she'll actually die, but there's no way they'll let her continue as a Mom.

I love how the author kept hidden Mama's face

bet she was smiling

I don't know, isn't she literally their best Mama? Even if she fucks up once it feels like a waste if they just make her stop working when she still makes the best products, right? I think she'll get punished pretty severely though.

>mama will be sent to the dungeons where ugly smart men fuck hot women to create perfect kids

Don saves the day

True, I reckon she was aiming to have a perfect record and career in order to eventually take over Grandmother's position in the future. As punishment, they'll probably just deny her that chance as the new Grandmother and just kill her off eventually for a younger Mama canidate once she becomes too old.

>Emma will never be a Mama
Good.

>Head Demon realizing that Nipon culture is superior to the stupid 20th Century British culture he'd been enforcing on his farm

>that Norman

I want to make her a real mama.

Since when did Iori get in Jump?

Pretty good. Not going to the bridge was obviously the right move, but I really wanted to see Katana Demon slicing some kids.
Anyway, I can't wait to know how the outside world looks.

see

Who is more dangerous, Katana Demon or those 2 giant Hulk Demons?

Obviously it's

If Norman and Emma fuck will it be considered incest?

NBR

I'm interpeting this as Shirai and Demizu being meta about how Jump Editorial (the demon) are forcing them to do a Children's Day gag even though it doesn't make sense or fit with the general aesthetic of the manga, as shown by everyone else's reactions.

Did anyone else think, if only for a split second, they might actually catch Emma?

I was expecting Mom to almost catch Emma only for her to leap off just as Mom was about to grab her.

Katana demon better be hiding in the forest and start slicing kids or I will be very mad

I'm also getting the antagonist Norman vibes but more like a guy who's just working for the demons because he has to and isn't actually evil. I think he'd suck at a real antagonist role.

I hope there won't be anything like this

He'll probably vent his frustrations over not being able to kill any kids by decapitating Spear-kun.

NO

Did you miss last chapter, where Emma said that she would return to save Phil and the others in 2 years?

I am just hoping that she will forget and a revengeful phil will find her after years

>yfw Ray finally found reason to live
>yfw demons are going to appear and kill 50% of all kids

>team composed of Phil's keikakus, Katana-kun's strenght and Spear-kun's speed
Emma and Ray are finished

Maybe he'll be the one to execute Isabella.

What now?!

This is the part of the story were it may go literally at infinite directions.

> They might encounter an apocaliptic, post war kind of world.

> They might see a demon society out there, with demon countries and demon cities.

> They might see the ruins and old glory of human society before it was conquered and used as food.

> They might find some clue that leads them into some hidden human resistance out there.

> They could see a Kyojin. Fuck, anything can happen in this setting.

What do you think it will happen user?

Pretty sure it will be a society of Demons and humans peacefully coexisting with some sort of human resistance lead by the book dude

>WSJ
>Norman gets saved from darkness by the power of love

> were
Damn, I mean where

I bet they are part of a deal between humans and demons
humans provide the food via orphanages and demons leave the humans alone
I wonder, if this is the case, if they will be welcomed by other humans

It could be a completely futiristic normal human society that knows about the farms but looks the other way in order to maintain peace with the demons.

If this was a seinen, Ray's logic would have won, but alas the poor guy is in the wrong magazine,.

>Kids ask adult for help
>Adult notices the tatoos on their neck
>Immediately runs away and calls the authorities

I'd like this one. There's something eerie about the idea of people just letting children get slaughtered in order to live their lives peacefully.

>What do you think it will happen user?
They will look for the Promised Neverland

if it has something to do with peter pan there will be pirates

>What do you think it will happen user?
As I said before, the best case for Neverland is steampunk atmosphere because Posuka's art style is quite similar to it.
Demons have hierarchy, so we will have some districts for rich/poor monsters.
Also, Krone said that kids can merge with respected by demons people. But I can't even imagine this situation, so Minerva is surely going to appear soon. Without him kids' chances are minimal.

i know with this type of story some of the kids have to die, but fuck, i'm rooting for them all to survive

But no kids really died so far. Only Norman and even that is extremely questionable and no one really believes it.

girl at the beginning

I mean no relevant kids, I guess. We didn't know Connie.