>>156200247

Our ancestors came to the new world because the old one sucked.

Every single state in the United States has an economy and population far exceeding a single Eurpopean country.

California literally has a higher GDP than your entire fucking country and only half the population.

I don't know why you Euros always place so much emphasis on being so wordly, so international, muhhh I know all the capital cities by heart and have visited everyone one of them. Get over yourself you fucking arrogant motherfuckers. There's peasants in Russia that have not been outside their village all their lives or hermits in Thailand that never leave the temple, why the fuck do you gotta shit on us for not being an international hedonist who spends all their time travelling?

I don’t have a passport. I guess if I ever get the urge to visit Europe I’ll get one.

California? That State that produces billion dollar (((movies))) and houses the vast majority of (((tech)))? I would never have guessed. Amazingly it's also the only majority non-white State in America.

Jesus amerimutts are so sad

>Every single state in the United States has an economy and population far exceeding a single Eurpopean country.
Patently untrue. Germany has a higher GDP than California and France has a higher GDP than every state except California.

>California literally has a higher GDP than your entire fucking country and only half the population.
California's GDP is a few hundred million greater than the UK, and its population is 40 million vs 65 million UK. I know mathS isn't your strong point, but 40 is more than half of 65.

When you have a country as large as the US, there isn't a lot worth visiting that you can't find here.

the only reason to travel to europe would be the rush of living a post-apocalyptic zombie world in real life. but since you cucks ban AR15 ownership, why the fuck would anyone play on hard mode?

I neither have the money to travel nor do I want to deal with immigration, customs, and the TSA molesting me on airport checkpoints. Thankfully this is a big country and not something the size of a van like Luxembourg.

Where else are we going to go?
Paris is Islamic, London is Islamic, Germany is Islamic, Greece sucks, Egypt sucks.
America has literally anything you can ever want in it's borders.
Screw the rest of the world. We don't need them.

Eurofags don't realize that i can drive nearly 1000 miles in any direction and still be in America. Try that in Europe and you've crossed a dozen countries. Literally don't need a passport here.

Amerimutt is basically a third world country. No culture, with the exception of mcdonalds and school shooting

this
not only a large country, but a very diverse climate
we got wet, dry, snow, sand, swamp, hot, cold, and cozy.
i have a passport and grew up overseas since my parents were diplomats, however for the last 4 years i haven't visited a place i couldn't get into with just a drivers license.

No desire to visit lesser countries friendo

>be American
>massive landmass spanning over 2000 Miles from coast to coast
>all states recognize out of state IDs and drivers licenses
>don’t require a passport to go from state to state
>only neighboring countries are shit no one wants to visit anyways
>needing a passport

Why is it surprising that we don’t have passports? I’m not spending my time and money to obtain a document I don’t need

Potato island is going to talk trash? You guys literally were an island of terrorists for years.
And if you want to do anything interesting you need a passport to go to see better places.

>buy an international plane ticket already, goy

3000 miles coast to coast, friend. 2000 north to south.

Who are you, orange man? I see you in every American related thread, spamming the same sentence.

I live in Europe, been to 7 countries and i dont have a passport because we dont need it, americans have a huge country, diferente landscapes, things to see and people, yeah i get why most people tend to stick around.

Is this is real article? lol who made this u- oh. It is BBC. Makes semse.

This guy gets it

America is a fucking massive country. You can drive in one direction for 3 days straight and still be in America. It's not the same as say Europe where you can cross into a new country with a new language every 6 hours.
So unless you're flying over seas, there's no point in a passport. Not to mention that outside of Mexico Canada or the Caribbean, an international flight from America is expensive since it's like 8 hours to Europe, 10 to South America and 20 to Asia. Most people can't afford that kind of trip.

I just got one last year and I have not traveled at all. I'm 25 now

The rest of the world sucks, is poor and is filled with people like you.
Middle Kingdom FTW

NIBBA YOUR NEWS STATION IS LITERALLY CALLED BBC.

>it's also the only majority non-white State in America.
so when non-Californians visit, they've essentially been to the equivalent Britain

not surprising, I've read that a lot of work places don't even have mandatory paid vacations. I get 6 weeks of paid vavation every single year, and I HAVE to take at least 4 weeks (by law). I travel pretty much every single year to different countries. how the fuck is some redneck shit from the state of texas who works 10 hours a day, all year long, ever gonna have the time to actually get a passport and go to another country? people in the US are in extreme poverties. They are drinking poison water in flint, detroit has been completely destroyed etc.

You forgot Hawaii

you live on an island smaller than New Jersey
you NEED a passport

I have one, but I've only ever been to Canada

>Flint

the fact that you think this is relevant to america at large is hilarious

This. Every biom either warm or fuck you cold that you could ever want. So the only reason to travel is for culture. And Europe is destroying theirs, Africa is a hell hole and the middle East is laced with explosives, so that just leaves Asia which is 20 hours by plane from the East coast.

>needing a passport
>when your country is 50 different states and you can drive/fly between them at will

Thank you based Brazilian.

the only reason Americans seem to know less about the world, is because when we compare what we know about a random country to what a random country knows about us, they always know more because we are more important

Why would I go to the EU or any other country for that matter? None of them are better than South Carolina.

Watch ITT amerimutts defend their ignorance and stupidity.Just like niggers,niggers lived in Africa and they never build a boat to sail across they were found by europeans.
Hitler was right america got niggered and mongrelized since early 20 century.

this is the sad truth
most people don't take their two weeks "paid" vacation because the boss makes you feel like shit for taking the time off or traveling
I just got back from vacation and my boss was like, "your production really slipped last month, I know you earned your two or three weeks, whatever it is, but you gotta stop taking trips like that"
I work for 100% commission, so I pay my "paid" vacations by hitting a certain number before the end of the month.
Its fuckin sad.

No reason for a passport when you already live in the best nation on the planet. Are you even allowed on this site anymore bong? Britain outlawed hate sites from it's citizens.

This

This is also why we aren't bilingual. It wasn't needed until fairly recently.

you're welcome south Canada, you guys are alright.

Hahaha,Euro turds.
When I was in highschool I had a foreign born chemistry teacher. All day long blah blah blah, big wide world and metric system. I just rolled my eyes and used American standards. Teacher challenges me, why? I reluctantly respond, USA greatest place ever and the rest of the planet is third world Euro trash and I refuse to lower my standards to inferior levels. When I finished my 7 day suspension I resumed NOT using metric system.
That was 35 years ago and Europe is a bigger shit hole now , and still no metric system here.

my entire state is bigger than your entire fucking country i can hop the border of my state to several other states that are still bigger than your country no one goes to canada because its to cold and no one goes to mexican because of the spics and cartels kill anything that moves cant go anywhere else because its to expensive

Travel to Europe

Get hit by truck

No thanks user

Nope, it's mostly because they were too poor to afford a good life in the old world.

Everyone is scrambling to come here... why the fuck would we want to leave; we’re too busy trying to push you fucking inbreds out

Laugh all you want but in 10 years when the migrant crisis turns ugly we'll be right there to bail you out...again.

This. It's would be like some guy in Germania being like, OMG the Romans don't know about us or want to travel here? They are so uncultured. What is their culture gladiator fights? Teehee. We have all our culture of Odin and stuff.

Red?

American passports are blue

Lmao, americans literally have anarchy, because their "laws" don't work

I'd rather be North Mexico tbqh senpai.

right.. let me just drive on over to Switzerland you cheeky wanker

Ha you told him!

american passports aren't leather either

genius

>He said before climbing back into the jungle canopy.

There is absolutely no justifiable reason to leave the United States.

The reason that I have my student loans almost paid off and a ton of equity on my house is because I don't blow my money on stupid shit like trips to Europe (who have lost their culture just as badly as we have) and Disneyworld. I really don't care, maybe I'll travel later in life.

why would I want to visit a caliphate?

There are so many beautiful places in America I still want to visit. I'm on the West coast so going all the way to Europe seems daunting and expensive. I want to go someday though.

we don't need passports. Our country is the size of europe in entirety and we own land in the tropics and intense north we can visit on a whim. Most Americans have no need for one.

Tell him to eat a dick.

You can literally find a superior version by a better immigrant from whatever country has the "best" of anything in America, though.

Why the fuck would you go anywhere else?

Better scenery, too, unless you're really into visiting jungle personally.

Portuguese Passports look like shit.

Show me some passport kino

What's wrong with a little anarchy? Who gives a fuck? When shit goes south that's why you keep a gun on ya.

It's like Rudyard Kipling's "White man's burden" but we have an "American Burden". All the other countries get to do dumb shit to the point they have put themselves in existential crisis because we will be there to put the pieces back together. Sick of it.

We own several jungle territory islands not to mention Hawaii.

Just hop on a plane to Hawaii or Puerto Rico if your looking for tropical weather.

>tfw will never have $100k for college
>tfw will never have $200k for a house here in New Hampshire

I might as well travel within the two week window my walmart job gives me in paid vacations.

If I wanted to see Muslims I would go to Saudi Arabia. What reason do I have to go to Europe?

can you imagine if they had more branches?

this is some fallout type shit

You're trying too hard, Igor.

Ah, my daily commute home.

Japan also has a wide variety of climates but they travel more than nearly anyone so this a shitty excuse to be an ignorant idiot

You're too poor to afford the new world

Americans have enough difficulties trying to like other Americans. The last thing we need is to try and get along with Europeans too.

It explains their ignorance.
The only experience they have of the outside world is Americans larping on this highly Americanised imageboard.

>2 weeks paus vacation

Oh. Now i know why USA is literally worse than Africa.

Have you ever been in Europe?

claylets trying to kid themselves that it's better to live in nations the size of our farms

they love to screech about how many countries they've been to but then you look at a map and realise that basically they've just done the equivalent of road-tripping through a couple states

If I wanted to see niggers I’d go to Africa.

>being proud of USA

You guys are literally dumber than Africans

texas I think is also majority non white, but I don't remember. still also has a stronger economy than your shithole, and considering that both states are immigrant lands, you're doing pretty bad.

>Amazingly it's also the only majority non-white State in America.
so many cashed up whites need a big brown slave class to do their laundry and cook their burgers

>big wide world
Europoors can't take a piss without it landing in another country

excluding the 843, pretty much every country in europe is better than South Carolina

they don't look bad. german ones look like shit, but ironically they're probably the most useful.

Can only take them 2 weeks maximum at a time. I get about 5-6 weeks a year as I've worked there for over a decade so my paid time off accumulates faster the rehab someone just starting.

Of course they give special treatment to non-whites as i have a Moroccan coworker who travels to Holland every year for over a month. Goddamn.

No matter how many butthurts that respond to this it's still true. The vast majority of Europeans that became new settlers or just went there to find work to get a better life did it because they were poor as fuck or their country had a low-period. Basically quitters the lot of them.

Shut up goy, why aren’t you killing Arabs and Vietnamese? Muh (((freedom))), muh cucked (((religion)))

What an ugly hoe you have in that bed

I don't even have any reason to leave Texas, and haven't for over a decade.

I know. USA is as I said a hell hole.

Let it sink and hopefully (((they))) will sink with it

If I ever move to america I doubt id want to move back here.

Lol, you still didn't understand what laws are and what they're made for. You learned from your Hollywood movies that government is bad and laws are useless, and now you're dealing with Mexicans flooded your country and niggers ruining your cities.

>LOOOOOL, big dumb Amerifats too dumb to know anything about the big wide world!

1400 children ass raped because you wanted to be a part of something bigger! Nigger Muslims destroying your culture and way of life because of my "doing my part"!

You can keep that world. By the way, you know Churchill saw Fascism as the antibiotic to Communism before he declared war on Germany, right?

Meanwhile they are sinking into your wife's puss.

Fuck off Sven.