AUS/POL/ SAPOL FULL OF SHIT EDITION #2

Sup lads. Remember to use the #AfricanGangs when talking about gang issues. Africans are 44x more likely to be criminals in Melbourne too ;) leave a fact take a fact about our culturally enriching friends.

>44x more likely source
heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/police-admit-sudanese-44-times-more-likely-to-break-law/news-story/8ca308022ba8fbbc4b89ed50504271c5

>Victoria Police establish African-Australian community taskforce to tackle youth crime
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-10/victoria-police-establish-african-australian-community-taskforce/9317898

>Call for Australian police officers to help bolster law and order in Papua New Guinea
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-10/call-for-australian-officers-to-bolster-police-in-png/9314798

>Sydney train meltdown an 'act of God', no refunds for commuters, NSW Transport Minister says
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-10/sydney-trains-issued-with-please-explain-over-network-meltdown/9316860

>Australian online retail sales just suddenly spiked -- and it wasn't because of Amazon
businessinsider.com.au/australia-internet-shopping-surge-before-amazon-2018-1

>Federal Minister Concetta Fierravanti-Wells accuses China of funding 'roads that go nowhere' in Pacific
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-10/australia-hits-out-at-chinese-aid-to-pacific/9316732

>Real estate agents want a dedicated ‘property minister' in the Turnbull government
archive.is/d7MIa

>Reports of corruption in public service renew calls for federal ICAC
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-10/reports-of-corruption-in-public-service-renew-calls-for-watchdog/9315666

>TAFE SA senior executive's redundancy sparks ombudsman's inquiry
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-10/ombudsman-inquiry-tafe-executive-redundancy/9315664

>#AfricanGangs: social media responds to Melbourne's 'crisis'
archive.is/nc0J3

>Service stations in Thomastown, Keon Park robbed by armed gang
archive.is/6dHuB#selection-4169.0-4169.62

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Iceland#Current_natural_increase[13]
mybordersmychoice.wixsite.com/posters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Slavs

Slavs are never first in anything m8

What's up fellow cunts

Hopefully Peter "the Muslim deleter" Dutton starts deporting the rubbish.

Hello gweilo where buy baby powder?

>chinaman, chinaman
>does what ever a chinaman can
>do you had a A2 stage 3
>no fuck off chinaman
>look out here comes a chinaman

can you be the next Hitler and save us all?

They were the first to mass rape Germans.

we're also the first to get mass raped by Germans so...

No. Obviously there are many subversive muslims and many more that abuse gibs. But get to the root of the problem. Who undid the Immigration Restriction Act? Why did they go from such an extreme as Anglo only immigration to the situation where were are paying billions to bring Muslims, Arabs and Africans? If it was a natural change of values their would have been a slow organic change to a civ nat approach. But it wasn’t, we didn’t vote on this so who is responsible for the change? Waleed and that African ABC bimbo didn’t change the laws.

>It makes him seem like a super religious nutter. Which is why he kinda needs to drop the whole religion thing for his party.

He needs the Trump/Pence strategy. Bernardi to represent the religious that are still perhaps a dependable 10% base but the party needs to pull their finger out and get a Trump. They don’t even need a billionaire, just someone that has had small-medium business success and isn’t afraid to be un-PC.

I NEED A2 STAGE III FOR MUH LOCUST SPAWNING POOL!!!

How do I find and black an aus gf

why the fuck does my bum hole smell like Parmesan cheese?

You already bought it all Chang! Come back next week when we fucking stock up cunt.

Reposting for new bread:

Guys on another topic check out this journo Michael Smith. I’ve only been able to read of my phone so it’s hard to get the whole idea but he has made a submission to the FBI that Gillard, Julie Bishop and others gave bribes to the Clintons via their foundations for personal benefit. He’s snooped thousands of documents including reports by our own government that highlighted a lack of transparency in their foundations, fake backdated tenders and company registrations showing that many of the foundations were deregistered when they received Aussie cash. Hopefully it breaks into the Fairfax or Newscorp press

>yes he is alive and actively updating his blog. I’d suggest he gets a dead man switch

chergs and going to kill us all in a cherg rush

Why, so we can get bombed to shit again

Fuck this gay planet desu

Aiya gweilo we just want to buy Australian and support Australian made and owned hehehehe.

You're being cheesed by this guy gweilo.

You've got to feel for poor Sir Robbo Menzies...
Rolling in his grave at what his party and Commonwealth have become.
Last Prime Minister to support the Immigration Restriction Act.
I shouldn't be here but it should be that way.

cover yourself in petrol and if one doesn't give you a sniff set yourself on fire

>>yes he is alive and actively updating his blog. I’d suggest he gets a dead man switch
This.

Will check it out, hopefully the new DOJ investigation into the CF adds traction to this over here

If you are a 45 year old alcoholic Anglo Aussie you can buy A2 stage III for middle aged Chinese women. They pay you in beer, goon and occasionally, sex.

What happens when a large concentration of Aussies gather in one thread?

I had a shower after work but my butt was itchy so I did a scratch and sniff and it smell like that fake cheese I had as a kid, I probably have worms I guess

>Michael Smith.

To give some background on this based fucker, he exposed Gillard as being a union officials side bitch and having used members money to renovate her home. He exposed the work between Soros NGOs and John Podesta to influence our government to give Aussie waters containing hundreds of billions of oil in the Timor Ses to East Timor. He is a weapon, I think he was fired from one of the MSM publications for exposing Gillard

CRONULLA!!!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots

>Menzies
Menzies was bad, although you can say there hasnt been a decent PM for the last hundred years.

Have you gone to see the good Dr Patel?

I have a rash on my cock lads, literally wiped pre nut on me know and it just appeared, cunts fucked right?

yep boomers being scum again, getting their wrinkle cocks sucked off by slant eyes like after Vietnam

>Call for Australian police officers to help bolster law and order in Papua New Guinea

Can we just annex it for the gold already? We don't even need to let Papuans come here from there.

>annex PNG
We decolonised that shit and you wouldn't want it back, its worse than Detroit.

nah haven't been to a doctor since 2007, no point really. they just give you antibiotics and it's pointless

Off my knob*

Opinions on Andrew bolt?

What rates do you get in your area?
10 cans = slab and goon sack.
25 cans = slab, goon and fucky sucky

Either wash your arse properly every day or eat better. Otherwise go see Dr Patel for a full anal molestation.

he punched a commie in the face in Melbourne so he's not half bad.
Most reader columnist so he has influence and has his show on Sky News but it extends to boomers. Has no major sway with any other generation.

I got some double happiness smokes off some chink guy for telling him what days we get each different type. he did bring his daughter in to get more and told me we should see a movie together. she was okay for a chink I guess but I have a gf
yeah my diet is fucked I drink too much but I eat well. I dunno my farts don't stink just guess my epidermis if fucked

fuck my butcher English.

we need to help the old right wingers use social media to get a target audience with younger cunts

It doesn't have to be nice, just a little profitable. Maybe we could even make it better.

Joh for Papua.

Must be comfy-womfy to be a boomer and have the MSM cater to every worldview like clockwork at 6:00pm sharp.

'Mmmmmm, all is well in our lands...'

Agreed. but to what extent that would be effective. IDK.
the scariest thing I've heard from voting assistants in elderly care centers, old people's homes, whatever, is how easy it is to influence their vote.

what are these MSM companies going to do when the boomers are all dead? I don't know anyone who even watches that shit and I am in my 30's?

that and foreign money

not talking about the senile old cunts, I dunno why they can even vote. I am talking about able bodied 60-70 year old's. My manager is 70 and keeps telling me to stop making him laugh when I say racist shit because he can't help but laugh but he is worried he will get sacked by the millennials who are now running most shit

>who are now running most shit
this how I know you are lying.

like many right wing figures, he doesn't have the charisma to pull and hold attention

If you are an old povo alco you just tell a reasonable looking 40+ chink you 'love A2 stage III' in front of the cans.
Thats the magic words sonny, then she will get you buy more cans and give you a blowjob.
(They make like $50 a can profit in mainland China).

I know. my father thrives off his anger at how this country he came to is falling apart he almost enjoys it and lectures us whenever he gets the chance about the gays, jews, yanks and gay jewish yanks with a side of hijabs and chinks.

they are within the supermarket industry, gen x is in the top regional stuff and boomers at the top. in a store it's not them, they just have to suck the other peoples balls to get a leg up. if you didn't go into management young you are pushed to the side. I have a few old fucks who work at my store and they already fucked two of them out of a job

thanks

My parents are in their 40s and haven't watched the news in 5+ years. There's no reason to watch the news when you get all your info from the internet.

not even that, I got my 70 year old dad on torrents and how to circumvent any government regulation on it

Stop masturbating.

How white is Iceland?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Iceland#Current_natural_increase[13]
decide for yourself
like 99% if you actually count the P*les and 95% if you don't

regular fucking S26 sells for like $45 a can in their supermarkets

anything with a stronger brand name or whatever they can sell for way more online

Threadly reminder that boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

Greetings Aus/pol/. If anyone wants to participate in a new anti-immigration poster campaign with good optics that will spread to normies, please check out #MyBordersMyChoice:

mybordersmychoice.wixsite.com/posters

Posters go up Jan 21 at night on campuses & public spaces around the world, bonus points for feminism related areas

>Aussie PDFs for printing here (color & grayscale versions):
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_577b2a1021c2483ca40f5a63f8bc56b1.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_9f4ff32f80ff4d469deeb9a594f06fb9.pdf
>and for Kiwis:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_5f6c4eb9df5b4aa4a21217832ca4e335.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_a706ddc3079b4ed5ba0286e50224044d.pdf

Your demographic destiny is in your hands and victory will be yours. Godspeed anons