Was it really racist?

Was it really racist?

When all you talk about is race then everything becomes racist.

fpbp

to blacks, who see everything through the lens of racism, I'm sure it was.

I'm out of the loop
What is that from?

>Hey we have these new coats that we need to create a advertisement for!
>OK! well we will have to hire diversity hires or look racist!
>Oy goym!

Alternatively
>How the fuck can we market these shitty clothes
>Lets hire a black kid to model them and put a monkey shirt on him
>Oy goyim!

Fuck no. Its just a symptom of todays over sensitive sjw culture.

H&M catalog or something
"accident"

I remember seeing a video on kikebook that had a monkey with a high and tight haircut and the first and highest rated response was some nigger saying that the monkey looked like a “white boi” instead of like a black guy.

Niggers are super insecure, they know what they are.

makes me laugh my ass off
the chink sweatshop that makes those hoodies doesn't know english so they wouldn't know what the fuck words they're printing onto them. "Coolest Monkey In the Jungle", what kind of fucking slogan is that anyway? If an actual american wrote that then it was done intentionally with the purpose of racebaiting niggers who would chimp out at it.

I saw this yesterday. I find it hilarious that only racist people are liberals/communists. I thought it was a ad- I saw two kids wearing sweatshirts.. Until some liberal cunt pointed out that the white boy was a survival expert and the black kid was a cool monkey. FFS. How much more cultural marxism can we tolerate until we do something to stop this?
Left screams about racism
>Points out a T-shirt that's racist.
Left screams about objectification of women.
>States that sexuality of a man is a social construct and women are just warm holes.
Calls all white people Nazis for loving their country.
>Institutionalizes racism against white people on a fake premise.
Why do liberals become the exact evil they chimp out about?

It's mindless copy written by a 24-year-old woman, but whoever put the shirt on a black kid is 1488 af

No niggers r monkeys

racism implies a divorce from reality and niggers are indeed closer to monkeys so not really

Where is this that people stand around watching a young white woman get beat by niggers?

>racism implies a divorce from reality
lolwut

good to see he didn't relax

thats an ugly ass black kid. And to think thats what passes as a model

At what hue levels does that stop being racist?

because niggers are violent creatures and white people are too pussified to put them down, as they should

exactly, niggers are different so treating them differently is not the result of an irrational preference

I assume the black kid knew to read and was okay with the sweater, and that the only people protesting are CIA niggers making noise to pretend they are not a fake movement.

Fixed it.

the white people that took the picture were probably so fucking liberal and without a racist bone in their body that the connection between black people and monkeys never occurred to them. if black people wouldnt have called them out on this im sure the nigger-monkey connection would have remained unknown to the liberal photographers too.

I think the most insulting part of this whole thing is how everyone thinks people in marketing are smart enough to fucking see the implications. Like seriously, there is no way this was intentionally made to be racist, people who go into marketing go into it because companies want stupid people to market stuff to other stupid people

This, fuck cnn and fake news and oprah windfrey dragging us to our racist past

I CAN NOT BELIEVE IN TODAY'S MODERN AMERICA THAT YOU WOULD DRESS A WHITE CHILD IN DRUMPFS COLORS! IT'S LIKE RACIST AND RACIST TOO! ZIEG HEIL TRUMP ZIEG HEIL

Because without a "machine" to fight, the liberal caves and becomes conservative... the liberal fights so that they think they are doing something, changing something, when in reality it is all for the worse. I don't see that mindset lasting past 10 years