92 is like an A- how is that low

Canadian Provinces with the Highest IQ Scores
Province Estimated IQ (avg.)
1 Quebec 110.065834
2 British Columbia 109.363205
3 Alberta 109.32365
4 Ontario 109.12735

Thx burger

Because low IQ Sup Forums posters have no idea what average IQ means.
Protip: average IQ when it comes to a state measures how many engineer/researcher tier people you have per 10000 population for example, not if every single citizen in your state is a moron.
Even the lowest IQ nations produce geniuses, by sheer volume. There is great variation within every nation.

fake studies

Because you keep sending them 3rd world retarded refugees.

It's funny that areas with low intelligence are predominantly Kurdish

their brains are smaller than olives, that's why they're called olive niggers

>only testing urban areas
Sorry, but non-random samples are worth less than dogshit.

Poland? 105? WTF
This is the level of Singapore, despite the fact that in Singapore eugenics is applied

Because Greeks are subhumans.

t. Greek

FPBP

Hahaha we stronk

>Singapore
>top 5 PPP
>top 5 IQ

STRONK

Unlike Lynn's studies it uses one and the same test, while Lynn cherrypicked various results that he didn't conduct himself.
Stay mad brainlet.

You still don't have a representative sample or any information whatsoever about how those cities relate to the rest of the country, it's not a valid extrapolation. Sampling isn't complicated.

>it's the butthurt Armenian/Kurd rapebaby again
looks like someone isn't fighting to take back his country from the kurds
sad!

looks smarter than your kind

>Armenian/Kurd rapebaby
Stop projecting your ethnicity onto me

Your "ancestors" were mongolian
you are anything but mongolian now

but then again the majority of turks can't read so I'm not surprised on how you don't know any of this

notice how "turks" are right next to Armenians
the original turkic people were mongolian. Do you see any mongols in turkey nowadays? Nope

see /thread

that would be germany
apparently all the rape from russians wasn't enough and you want more

What happened to the bloodline of the ancients who lived there?

Italy at least still has the highest average IQ in Europe.

Nothing happened to it, Italy and Greece have been proven to have genetic continuity back to their ancient era (even though northern Italy is slightly different than the southern part)

I am glad that we have moved on from the KARA BOGA meme , although I do hope this one doesn't stick as long.

Still higher than mine

Cause they're roachrape

>China has an average IQ of 105+
Ha ha - no.

my ancestors were Turkmens
I'm Turkmen but anything

what about Greeks

Greek but anything (Armenian, Syrian, Kurds etc)

Kara Boğa meme is not dead, nor will it die. retardinjo.

>i am pure X

>Singapore
>Eugenics is applied
U wot

things that greeks can't say

This has been established in 1923. It's both the turkish citizens ignorance about their heritage and the easy escape in the GLORIFIED HISTORY OF OTTOMAN EMPIRE , which is just a trail of bloodshed , treachery as it became tyranny. There are turkic people in anatolia , I know alot and I am yet to see actual muslim one. It really boils down to islam in the end , because it was some islamified turkics going around projecting the semitic culture they got on the road onto anatolia. I couldn't care less if people here think they are mongols from central asia however it infuriates me to see anatolia remain muslim after all this bullshit and people still cling to it like it is their idenity , I just can't fathom the reason behind this.

>still whiter than a greek

I didn't say it was dead tho , its just good that there are some diversity to all the shitposting you are doing

kinda funny this was posted by a turk who usually agrees with marrying their first cousin to keep the money in the family

np gavad.
>This has been established in 1923. It's both the turkish citizens ignorance about their heritage and the easy escape in the GLORIFIED HISTORY OF OTTOMAN EMPIRE , which is just a trail of bloodshed , treachery as it became tyranny

t. retard

Greeks are subhuman mutts and that Greek you're replying to suffers from huge inferiority complex towards Turks and brings up genetics whenever someone mentions Greeks. But when i show up he escapes. Truly a subhuman

>I know alot and I am yet to see actual muslim one. It really boils down to islam in the end , because it was some islamified turkics going around projecting the semitic culture they got on the road onto anatolia

t. retard

that's not a Greek. Too white.

This is a Greek

A thing that nobody should say. Pure X doesn't exist, probably never existed. Its a stupid concept when you consider it for more than 5 minutes.

>no mustaches
doubt.jpg

absolutely agree

>nonwhite
>bad
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You here are the albozerg? That was it ? A subhuman roach ? LMAO

I never used the word Greek in my posts. What the fuck , do you honestly think there is 1 mediterrenean society and thats just the hellenics who ultimately current day greece? Can such a thing exist? Wouldn't this mean that ottomans , seljuks or anyone who comes outside from anatolia in 1071 succeeded into completely replacing the population? A population that lives in small villages kilometers apart in various different conditions , forests , mountains in a very big region. So I ask you this , when will you stop sucking muslim cock faggot.

Depends on how far back you go. There are pure branches (5-10 thousand years) but there is no pure tree (1-2 million years) that's for sure

I'm not Albanian but a lot of Greeks are

>We used to speak Albanian and call ourselves Romans, but then Winckelmann, Goethe, Victor Hugo and Delacroix told us, "no, you are Hellenes, direct descendants of Plato and Socrates" and that did it. If a small, poor nation has such a burden put on its shoulders, it will never recover. (Nikos Dimou, New York Times, June 2009)

I.... knoh.... da.. felin friend

Pffffffttbbbbrrppp......

Theyre your rape babies. You should now

Sand Niggers Coutnry!

>Wouldn't this mean that ottomans , seljuks or anyone who comes outside from anatolia in 1071 succeeded into completely replacing the population
what are you even talking about i'm not even talking about populations or genetics here but when genetics are concerned yes Turks didn't completely replaced the population but made a significant genetic contribution just like Turkics in Central Asia. The genetic contribution of Turkics there is around 20-80% depending on the country
see

Haha what bitter fucks the roach are, at least the Greeks did something, you 0 only death and destruction, you will not escape the hand of God.

ill be back in 10 minutes gotta go to wc

>the European part of turkey has the highest IQ
Really make you think...

Miscegenation.

>Depends on how far back you go
Which is arbitrary, and thus useless for attacks. You say you have to go back as far as it makes you pure, and the other guy says you have to go back a different amount so he can be pure, and nobody is right or wrong, since its arbitrary.

>There are pure branches (5-10 thousand years)
Eeehhhhhhhhhh..... Greek was spoken in southern Italy, all along the Black Sea, Anatolia, North Africa, parts of Spain. Thats places the Greeks settled, physically. Greek meat went there. So by definition either these places have pure Greeks today, or they can't have pure anything, since we know for a fact there were Greeks there.
Similarly, all of the northern part of modern Greece, the part thats not protruding into the sea like a peninsula, is VERY mixed. Slavs, Bulgarians, Jews, Turks all lived there in large numbers and mixed with the locals.
And even the more "core" part of Greece has had settlements and resettlements. During Byzantine times Greeks had to be resettled from Anatolia, since the Balkan part of the empire was running out of Greeks with all the raids.
Pure race is delusion.

show flag

Then we are talking about the exact same thing the only difference is from my point of view arabs , semites and zealots of islam have only brought discord and harm to the region and any remaining traitors should be hanged in courts. It was us who stopped hanging them and showed them leniency and forgave them and let them have a mind right? So what they do? They play the victim for 70 fucking years , get themselves elected and shit down our throats for 15 years. I only have disdain and rage for these people and I can't contain it in a mongolian basket weaving forum.

still higher than subhuman inbred moslems

Amk My family is from Yozgat, is that good

>39% have never read a book
That explains quite a lot

>arbitary
not really, I go as far back as the beginning of my ethnicity is (Minoans)
that's around 4500-5000 years ago

>So by definition either these places have pure Greeks today
they do
see 1-2% intermixing from other parts of the country (northern mostly) doesn't make a difference

>Similarly, all of the northern part of modern Greece, the part thats not protruding into the sea like a peninsula, is VERY mixed. Slavs, Bulgarians, Jews, Turks all lived there in large numbers and mixed with the locals.
nope
see the turks and bulgarians were either killed or expulsed from the lands

>Pure race is a delusion
nobody's talking about race here

>significant genetic contribution
>avg anatolian turk has 5 percent turkic dna

Wow that sure is significant. Now back to cleaning my toilet.

>WE WUZ SMART PHILOSOPHERS N SHEIT

that map is incorrect as well
picrel debunked Lynn's method

yep

>*specific claims*
>nope, see *statistical generalization*

Pure is not a word you can argue for with statistics and generalization.

Paolo,find Brazil again pls

>Statistical generalization involves inferring the results from a sample and applying it to a population. To do this, the sample must be selected randomly and be representative of the population. It is important that the characteristics and units of the population ...
so, the method under which the study was conducted? What the fuck you on about

You can't say a group is PURE by taking a few samples. Using that logic, every single human has 2 arms, because taking random samples, we will ignore all the people with a missing arm.
Your claim if PURE is not compatible with statistics. You can't prove PURITY with statistics. Its not what the word means.

i wonder whats serbia's IQ excluding kosovo

why isn't turkey in the EU?

Except I claimed continuity (purity within a specific timeframe) which has been proven, not purity in general (the study itself found mixing aounrd 6000 years ago with anatolian farmers)
are you a turk or just retarded?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_planning_in_Singapore

roach = retarded
>before Sup Forums turkey an exotic bird
>after Sup Forums I now know why everyone thinks they're baboonmongs