When will the white man be happy? They hate everyone and complain about everything...

When will the white man be happy? They hate everyone and complain about everything. They get more offended than any other demographic when they are publicly out for bag behavior. Can the white man ever be satisfied or is the world better off without them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Cw1ng75KP0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Take it from someone who lives around niggers, they have alot to complain about.

No. I hate non-Europeans, also Germans, Swedes & Russians. My own nationals too. And we are not even white.

you know there is such thing as too big.

When I am the only one left

when out lands are free of shitskins. you can live in your mud huts away from us.

Damnit nigger, this question is ridiculous. Maybe when the “white man” stops getting fucked over by the rest of the world. Literally almost the entire world with the exception of East Asia is a burdern to the white man. They all want into the West and they want to consume the white man’s resources he’s accumulated

aryannnn milkerssssss

How is the white man getting fucked over? The white man has all the money and power in the world so what's the problen?

The (((white))) man

Fag

No, fag

>When will the white man be happy?
When I get a loyal gf with big milkers like those

I'm
White and can't stand most humans , regardless of race

Homosexual
Captcha: Reductor gartenweg

Where does this meme come from?
Arabs, Chinese, and Jews, posses vast sums of money.

>redneck flag

Look here Cleetus, take your moonshine, get back in your truck and drive home to fuck your underage inbred daughter some more. You hick cuck.

im gomblaining because i dont have big milkies in my mouth

You're leafing it so hard that your coherency is deteriorating.

Irrelevant bong. Thiss is a discussion about white man salt and big milkers

And what colour are you mate?

t. cock connoisseur

What's the biggest complaint? Better not be the weather

I could use them as pillows...

White fe(male)

Thats why we are better then all you other cunts, we moan and we improve. Your are lazy bitches that relax to much.

Thank you for answering at least one of the questions asked.

What have you improved lately, fag?

Literally me

He's got Marfan Syndrome.

My account and portfolio, little lazy bitch. You moan about all white men, but try to get a point on a individual person, you are a dumb cunt.

What's it like having your photo all over the internet man?

Nobody's gonna ask for sauce on OP's pic?

People say that about
as well. Are soyboys just Marfans?

You think waving your tiny cock around is impressive? Fag.

Just in case any paranoid anons are wondering, you've got Marfan syndrome if your hand looks like second one. Although you're right, that guy most likely has Marfan syndrome. He'd look much better if he put some muscles.

You realise that the rothschilds are the wealthiest family in the world and are jewish, the richest man in the world (on forbes, rockerfellers and rothschilds have far more wealth and power) Jeff Bezos is jewish, no. 5 Mark Zuckerberg is jewish, no. 6 Carlos Slim is mexican, 7. Larry ellison is jewish 10. Michael bloomberg is jewish
Jews have far more money and power than any group on the face of the earth and are called white when demonizing us then they're not white as soon as you call them priviledged and talk about the 6 gorrillion.

>And we are not even white

>haha manlets when will they learn??

nigger

I don't see any of those kikes you mentioned complaining or crying like white men cry about every social issue ever that people try bring attention to.

Are you fucking kidding lad?
They cry anti-semitism if you say anything about them or criticise them in anyway, or make jokes and over here they lock you up, some kid got 4 years for saying fuck the kikes.
They also hire eachother massively more than white people ever have and no one says anything.

Refugees raping kids get a slap on the wrist and stay in the country while anti-semetic ones in germany get booted out immediately.

Meanwhile we have new reports talking shit about white people constantly, calling for white genocide isn't hate speech, conservatives are nazis, christianity is mocked at every turn and never says anything, masculinity is now 'toxic' and we didn't say shit until now and your saying we're whining when this has gotten too far.
Suck my dick

Fuck off chink

U sound like a kike

>When will the white man be happy?

When every last minority is sent back to where they came from.

Jesus christ whitey, do you feel disctiminated against? Suck it up and stop being a fag

Agnetis

When niggers, spics, and most importantly, Jews are void from the white man's land, only then will he be happy.

Jews are the primary illness. The root cause. Shitskins and other forms of degeneracy are symptoms of the Jew.

>They get more offended than any other demographic

ok aus_fag

call a jew a kike
>see what happens

call a nigger a nigger
>she the butthurt rise

call a white anything
watch him laugh........

UNTIL HE DOESN'T

We are being discriminated against, though. You're probably a nigger anyway, which is why you keep denying the facts and saying we aren't discriminated against, faggot.

every single alternative culture utilizes this tactic.
steer clear of anyone who convinces you to hate something.

Jews are actually more offended when you call them "Jew" or "the Jew". It let's them know you know exactly what they are. Every other insult rolls off their back like water on a ducks back.

It looks like she has an ass on her chest

youtube.com/watch?v=1Cw1ng75KP0

We just want to be left alone.

>No argument
>Nigger drying about discrimination while niggers call for white genocide
>No one can be racist but white people while we're being systematically replaced in every white country and blamed for all of the worlds ills

Only for long term gfs

The bigger the cup size the worse they age

You look like you got an ass on your face.

>They get more offended than any other demographic

that's clearly untrue. niggers get more offended than any other demographic.

look at black people on twitter becoming furious over the fact that a black kid is wearing a hoody saying "coolest monkey in the jungle" to advertise for a clothing line.

do you think white or east asian people would care if they wore that jumper?

I can hear your tinfoil rattling from here you paranoid schizo fag.

Milgees!

Whatever kiwi

>Literally zero arguments
>Nigger can't into demographics, birth rates and replacement migration so they don't exist
Germany and Sweden will be less than half european in one generation, how do you think africans would feel about that if whites were doing that

Australia, please control your shitposting urges. Go find someone other than a leaf to hang out with, they'll steer you in a less self-destructive direction.

isabel oakeshott

>can't green txt
>is a fag
>smells bad
>such a brainlet he buys into racist propaganda and feels threatened

small breasts are great

don't get the hate

only if you're fucking gay or if the titties be fake

they are, but it doesn't mean there's such a thing as too big

Milkss

What makes you think he's a manlet?
Or that short people in general are less stocky?

this fucking got me so hard