I have some questions to the Jews here. What is your take on Jews being behind the subversion of the West?

I have some questions to the Jews here. What is your take on Jews being behind the subversion of the West?

Surely it isn't a coincidence that many people who subvert nations are Jews. Does it concern you that this might backfire on your people?

It has backfired in the past and Jews have been expelled numerous times, so why do the Jewish people keep subverting your host nations? No other group of people subverts the host nation as much as Jews.

We already know. Thats why jewess loves bbc and israel is preparing too be the most multicultural place on earth

Well, I know the Jews know. My question is basically, are you fine with that? Are you OK with subversion, even if it backfires as history has shown?

I'm not personally but normie Jews don't care.

They don't care or they don't know? I suppose normie Jews are not much different than normie Goys. Most either don't care or don't know about the 'pure coincidences'.

>What is your take on Jews being behind the subversion of the West?
We're partly responsible, but we're also responsible for the backlash. We're looking at some political nonsense to kvetch over, and are academically prolific. It's only natural that we end up at the top of both sides' ideology.
>Surely it isn't a coincidence that many people who subvert nations are Jews.
No, it isn't. As a cross-national ethnic group, mobility of our people and our assets is to our relative success. So my kinsmen have an incentive to screw you over, but the stupid schmucks don't realize that that's gypsy tier planning. >Does it concern you that this might backfire on your people?
Un duh. Ever heard the phrase "another Shoah"?
>why do the Jewish people keep subverting your host nations?
Because kikes are retarded and will complain about anything and everything.

They don't care as in they don't know about the shit.

We know.

Then normie Jews need to vehemently speak out against it. Because when non-Jews try speaking out against it, they are quickly labelled as """antisemites""" and then quieted by the media. So the so-called "normie Jews" are the only ones who can plausibly prevent, or at least speak out, against the actions of these other Jews.

Unless and until these "normie Jews" begin speaking out, they will be lumped together with the rest of the Jews, who are undoubtedly the major driving force behind the subversion of the West.

it's funny because seems like a lot of the jews my age drank their own kool aid and aren't even aware of what their own people are up to

I see. Do Jews have enough self-reflection to come to terms with the fact that ''antisemitism'' is partly due to their own behaviour?

I think you are right. I think normie Jews are as ignorant as normie Goys.

That seems to be true. I think that red pilling normie Jews will be harder than red pilling normie Goys, because normie Jews might perceive these ''pure coincidence'' red pills as an attack rather than as a wake up.

When normie Jews speak out, they are labelled as ''self-hating Jews''. I feel bad for normie Jews.

A lot more than you think. I'm hardly unique. Back in the day a bunch of the Hasidyids and the ultra orthodox were very much against Zionism for religious reasons, and many still are.

Most of the Reform and Conservative Jews support Israel vaguely in principle because it's "our homeland," but they still tend to vote for libs who are moderately neutral on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. The politically right-wing Jews tend to be ardently pro-Israel. Normie American Jews find that weird but understand it.

The one thing that gets many Jews going is frivolous complaints of anti-Semitism, because we know how much it pisses goyim off if we do it seriously. "It's anuddah shoah!" as a catchphrase, I guarantee, it was 6,000,000% invented by a Jew. Yet somehow these incessantly complaining, hyperparanoid neurotics still go on.

Normie American Jews understand that being gung ho for Israel is off-putting to the goyim we associate with normally, and that unconditional support for world kikery could very well result in backlash.

Just please remember #NotAllJews. And some of us are mischlings.

Yeah, you wonder why JIDF is all over this place? Because being Jewish is living among a race of non-normies with hyperinteligence and hyperneuroticism.

>It has backfired in the past
>implying it wasn't planned

So what hope is there if we want to avoid a backlash? It is easy to say that Jews should stop subverting, but history has shown that hey haven't stopped doing that.

I was reading Belloc's book on the Jews the other day, and he basically proposed that Jewish subversion will remain as long as Jews and Goys deny Jewish subversion. So it seems that the first step to solve this peacefully is for both normie Jews and normie Goys to acknowledge that there is such a thing as Jewish subversion.

The problem is that even mentioning that there is Jewish subversion gets you labelled as ''self-hating Jew'' if you are a normie Jew, or as ''antisemite'' if you are a normie Goy.

>I have some questions to the Jews here. What is your take on Jews being behind the subversion of the West?

I don't know, my jewy percentage is too low and the only family i had who was ethnically jew is long dead. They were christians and atheists, they weren't even jew enough for the nazis to care desu.
You're guess is as good as mine.

multiculturalism doesn't work

Changed IPs.

Well, I broke my mother's heart and became Catholic. Genuine conversion - I didn't do it to blend in or anything. I just believe that Jesus is Christ. Yeah, as long as we can get away with pretending to be goys while benefiting from being Jewish it doesn't matter. Once the goyim "notice" we're in trouble. It's why most of us don't like being called Jews, haha.

They should be gassed, but you shouldn't generalize and hate all Jews.

You can't have anti-semitism without semitism. The kikes actually presupposed that semitism exists and that people wouldn't like it when they invented that loaded term.

Nice try, Dr Shekelwitz.

>Jew tells you not to hate all the Jews, but do gas them all
>you decide to do the opposite
I don't even know what's right here.