It's happening - google is being sued

James Damore is suing Google for discriminating against white men.

news.sky.com/story/engineer-james-damore-fired-for-sexist-memo-sues-google-11200938

Seems like a strong case if you look at the evidence:

twitter.com/mjaeckel/status/950446329603461121

Evidence details:

imgur.com/gallery/69Drv

Lawsuit details:

scribd.com/document/368692388/James-Damore-Lawsuit

Jew or not anyone suing google with this much evidence needs our support. This could be a major win for us.

#DiversityAtGoogle

Dont let it slide

Day old news.

But yeah, if you read the actual document it would take nothing short of plain corruption for him not to be successful in court. The evidence is completely overwhelming. The best part is that the dude is already loaded and said he doesn't give a fuck about money, so if they don't settle out of court this is really, really, really bad for SJWs and big tech companies.

bump

You know what would be even cooler? If you check my dubbs

Wow one day? Super old. Btw how many days ago did Trump win the election?

The evidence in the complaint alone is enough to give Google's in house counsel an aneurysm

Can't wait for discovery lmao

>Day old news.
Yesterday's thread didn't get much attention, just a reminder for more exposure

When a soyboy nerd becomes the spearhead attacker against the biggest SJW company.

What is going on in pic related? It's ugly, but I want to sodomize it anyway. What voodoo is this?

what court district did this get filed in.

Florida I think but its class action so its a long way to the top

>florida
Google is in California

>sues to disclose embarrassing info
>pretends it's legit

JUST

YES! Get fucked, GOOLAG!

Remember those times when GG was the dream job for the geeks of the Interwebz?

Bomb google then

I'm just waiting for an ultra liberal judge to throw out most of his evidence.

He can literally fuck girls with his nose while he tongues their ass
I envy this man

watch em quote prejudice plus power lol

is this a shitalian or a kike?

Read the lawsuit details ... wow who would have thought the left sucks so much at memeing.

Why does it matter? Can't they fire whoever they like? If they fired him because he was white I guess but looks like they fired him because he was a conservative which isn't against the law as far as I know. Firing someone for wrong think isn't illegal. Immoral maybe but it's not surprising either.

(((James Damore)))

He also looks like a faggot. That's not helping his case in my eyes.

Italian but I think somewhere he mentioned he was a kike but therere no kikes in italy so who knows

Read the evidence. Its more than firing someone, its systematic sexism/racism

Who is david gudeman?

Another employee

There are a couple more anonymous and it's a class action so more people can join

It's against the law in California

The lawyer is also arguing they fire him because of race and sex

There's like 9 claims

based jew

Thanks for the bump. I dont know why Sup Forums is ignoring this

It requires reading

with a nose like that how did he fit through his mothers vagina?

u wish

It has finally gone full circle...they did this, and the only people winning are the jew lawyers.

Finally a high profile case where california law are going to have to decide for themselves whether white men deserve the same rights as everybody else. This is going to be groundbreaking, after reading the evidence for myself, if Damore loses this case it will be abundantly clear that we are second class citizens not only in private corperations but also under the law.

#DiversityAtGoogle
Can we get it trending? With pics of the evidence?

>aka lowest difficulty setting
what sort of retard bases their politics off of such meme worthy statements?

beyond belief

Why do all IT-corporations push SJW crap?
Why are they digging their own grave? Most of IT-workers are white men cause only white men have both creativity and intelligence.

beta men giving women too much power

Wrong tactic to destroy the beast. They need to be sued for not having a black tranny lesbian president and not having team leaders who are African pygmy's.

I was involved in a class action lawsuit when I interviews for a company before and got $1600 in the mail by joining. I also interviewed at Google about 3 years ago and the first thing they asked me was about diversity. That was the first real world redpill that personally affected me. I wonder if this will also lead to some interview discrimination cases and maybe I’ll get some shekels again.

Isn't Damore a kike?

the press conference the lawyer representing current and former google employees basically said that there are multiple people and more coming forward claiming discrimination on grounds of sex, race, or ideology (conservative, christians). There are women and nonwhites but Damore is so far the only accuser that falls under all 3 [straight white male conservative] and the evidence is said to be overwhelming in supporting the accusations.

we

a business should be allowed to discriminate in any way it pleases

fuck that guy and fuck google

If I were running Google I'd fire everyone who isn't:
•Writing Code.
•Selling ads.
•Maintaining System/Servers.
•Office admin(maximum ratio 10:1 Admin:Coder)
•Doing Custodial work.

Reading those internal comments I honestly think half their staff do nothing.

he is basically pretty much kinda /ourkike/

>maximum ratio 10:1 Admin:Coder)
Wrong way around obviously.

I agree, but based solely on what all companies have been doing in recent years, I actually agree that he should come foward with a class action lawsuit. It's pretty much apartheid except now White people are the niggers.

Heard that base Australian will fire up twitter machine and get it trending in no time.

Isn't he that Lolbertarian who shilled against the Alt Right, believed in Open Boarders and thought it was good that corporations should censor information because "It's their platform their rules"

Do you even know who the CEO of Google is, you fucking retard?

>We look forward to defending against Mr. Damore's lawsuit in court
God I hope they eat those words.
Smug fucks.

it is illegal in the state of california to try to coerce somebody's political beliefs or affiliations with threat of formal perprimand or termination, which is exactly what they did

google also ignored constant reports of verbal harrassment and threats of physical violence because of political affiliation, which is also in violation of law

once you have read all of the evidence it looks like the most extreme case of mobbing in the recent history of california law, they have clearly broken every law that the plaintiff cites

A pajeet who will drag the entire company down like the idiot CEO of youtube.

>Damore
>Di Amore
Almost certainly an italian surname. Btw, Italians are the ancestral kikes.

>fuck that guy and fuck google

Your position is ridiculous, either all companies should be allowed to discriminate however they like, or none should.

As the law stands racial and gender discrimination are not allowed, and neither is mobbing. Google violated all of those laws and so Damore is entirely right to sue, attacking Damore for expecting a bloated, corrupt SJW corperation to the same standard as everybody else is entirely justified and he should have our support.

If you want the law changed to allow discrimination, lets atleast wait for scum like Google to suffer first.

You realise most jews changed their surname during or just after WW2 to similar sounding european surnames, he's probably just jewish

>a shitalian

Bet you any money Peter Thiel is the one bankrolling this case just like he bankrolled the Hulkster against Gawker.

You are like babies
Check 'em

HOW UNFORTUNATE

>jew is suing google for discriminating against white men.

is that nose real? jeeesus christ almighty

Bump

haha you fucking faggots

"oh a private company should do whatever the fuck it wants so we can kick out niggers and kikes"

"OHH OHH A WHITE GUY WAS DISCRIMINATED AGAINST PLEASE HELP US LAW COURTS OF AMERICA"

two faced turncoat bitches, lol

>Italians are the ancestral kikes
Yup if you look at a genome map, ashkenazi jews are closest related to Italians and Greeks
They look exactly like them too

jew pretending to be white wow color me shocked

Funny how easily triggered you beta whiteys are when the table is turned. top kek

You want anti-discriminatory laws to protect you to keep discriminating against women and minorities? How retarded are you?

Not a Jew. As you've repeatedly been told, he's Italian

> nose

False.
Italians and Greeks are more related to Jews than any Europeans, but the Jews are closer to levantines and caucasians.

>Italians cannot be jewish
Nigger, why are you so dumb?

Prove me that Darmore is a jew.

>we should not hold them to the same standards that they hold us to
>when they attack us, we should not use equal or stronger weapons in retaliation
pathetic defeatist mentality. you should have died in the womb.

>small independent companies with little to no public influence constantly being sued and bankrupted for """""""discriminating"""""""" against women and poc

>huge over-bloated network corperation which has an influence on nearly every single human being on earth below the age of 60 runs a rampant hate campaign against white men, blatantly breaking protected trait laws and mobs any dissenters into destitution the same way a communist gestapo would, running a political agenda on an institutional level

>should be let off the hook otherwise "Hurr durr ur a turncoat"

shills gtfo, even if your against discrimination laws you should want to see SJWs held to the same standards as everybody else

Besides, the law doesn't care about our fucking opinions, it has to hold everybody to the same standard.

We're just here to laugh at a disgusting corporation dripping with the putrefaction of left wing bias being taken down by the laws they put in place to attack us

>The standard is don't discriminate
>Retarded jew passes around manifesto to discriminate women
>Gets fired as he should
>BAWWWWW THIS IS ATTACK ON WHITE MEN

Pathetic

I hope he wins, fucking google could use a good kick in the nuts.

Nice filename bro

>implying google's lawyer team with billions of dollars of war chest will lose to some pathetic jew

How are you this delusional?

you can't win without them

Im gonna predict this outcome.

He won't win. Cali is at the point where if you say "he" or "she" accidentally you can go to court.

>Say/Do something stupid
>Face consequences for being stupid
>Attention whore like there's no tomorrow
>Become rich/popular
So this is the new dynamic of society then?

Yeah, it's now mostly consisted of "intellugent" white trannies, furfags, dragonkin, and faggots who got Damore fired in the first place.

Fuck i knew things were bad but jesus how do we fully remove the google jew from our lives?

Is pic related from Facebook? If so, I don't see how that constitutes as evidence. People should be free to post their (political) opinions on their personal social network accounts and not be affiliated with the company they work for.

Did you ever even read that "Manifesto".

I bet this is his long game and set up the ball on the Tee just to let them whack it.

>implying big corperations are never taken down for law violation

dont you remember when that lady sued mcdonalds because she burnt her legs by spilling hot coffee on them whilst sitting in the car park?

Nope. There's also people who care about this. Like (you)

Your worst enemies are sexual deviants who hang out in cafes, furry conventions, Up Your Alley, and the Folsom fair.

Care about what? The only thing I care about is the fact that the human world was already cancer before everyone seemed to want to make an end run towards Idiocracy.

From what I gathered most of the posts were on internal google discussion platforms.

The posts are not being given as law violation but simply as supporting evidence for the pervasive liberal culture within Google which resulted in his harassment complains and feedback being completely ignored, and also as supporting evidence for the motivations behind their racial and gender discrimination for giving promotions and hiring.

Hope in addition to a huge settlement for each member of the class (which should gros in size), Google ends up with a consent decree and a court appointed overseer that severely limits their ability to engage in future sjw activity. It should serve as a warning to all other companies following the sjw trend that they need to instantly reverse course or face similar consequences.

The moronic CEO who fired, didn't see this coming? He's supposedly smart, but a few blue-haired screeching bitches clouded his judgment? The people who fired Damore will lose their job.

Yeah I read it. It screams "Fire me".