I'm not a flat earther but I do wonder why there are so many distorted pictures of the horizon trying to prove the...

I'm not a flat earther but I do wonder why there are so many distorted pictures of the horizon trying to prove the curvature of the earth. I've been on a mountain. I live on a beach. You do not see any kind of curvature from left to right.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wMR8VrkSTrI
youtube.com/watch?v=c1zF6rXLjxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's just wide lens causing curve user

I'm aware of that I'm just shocked at how often you come across people claiming they see it and try to use these kinds of pictures as proof.

1/4th of Americans are retarded, and they all end up here. Don't be shocked.

Good goyim, believe everything NASA tells you.

Many studies by intelligent people show that the earth is indeed flat and not round, user.

>You do not see any kind of curvature from left to right.
Because it goes from right to left

>another flat earth thread

> I've been on a mountain. I live on a beach.

You're looking in the wrong direction on the beach. We can only see about 5 Miles out to sea before the curve drops the horizon out of our line of sigh. Get in a small boat and go about 6-10 miles out, then look back. You can actually see the curve of the earth.

This isnt the curve you're seeing retard. Also if you keep sailing that boat out you'll eventually hit the ice wall

hmm... I'll have to pay closer attention next time I go fishing out there.

The earth is hollow.

WHERE'S THE CURVE

Roundies are retarded

God damn that's stupid. You're so fucking stupid!

Flat earth retards should go back to /x/.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wMR8VrkSTrI

Wat do

This is a distortion of camera. The photo camera lens works actually like lens. Learn some physics.

that has a fish eye lens though. These shots show an insane curvature before the camera even takes off from the ground.

I think this might be the full video

youtube.com/watch?v=c1zF6rXLjxc

I guess I see the difference though.

maybe not I don't know. I see the horizon bend and flatten depending on the perspective when it's in space and when it's near the ground.

Hey fucking faggot, that’s exactky what OP said.

>land sinks below the horizon

Yeah, and then zoom back into mainland with a HD digital camera, you will see it “rise” back up.

its called lens distortion, retard

Then prove it & not just talk shit