BASED ITALIAN

Alpha butcher vs Cuckactivists

Animalist activists BTFO!!!

it.blastingnews.com/cronaca/2018/01/la-testa-mozzata-di-un-maiale-in-vetrina-scatena-una-bufera-anche-nel-web-002277383.html

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/work/at-work/iceland-is-the-first-nation-in-the-world-to-make-it-illegal-to-pay-men-more-than-women/news-story/a3f015a4d681107de934c369680ed11b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you know for being dead that pigger looks awfully comfy

G A B A G O O L
A
B
A
G
O
O
L

comfy piggo

I bought some crudo ham on sale today. Tasted good. Hmmm.

Also testa in cassetta is my favorite cured meat.

Oi cunt, I got a fucking bone to pick with you!

Iceland is the first nation in the world to make it illegal to pay men more than women.

news.com.au/finance/work/at-work/iceland-is-the-first-nation-in-the-world-to-make-it-illegal-to-pay-men-more-than-women/news-story/a3f015a4d681107de934c369680ed11b

Absolute state of fucking Iceland, Jotunheim my fucking ass. Sort this shit out would you.

I can't read spagetti.

>
A butcher displays the severed head of a pig in the window and the scandal breaks out in Asti [VIDEO] and in social media. The initiative of a butcher did not like so many citizens who have reported and reported the affair, considering this particularly bloody and even offensive installation. The local police had to intervene to order the dealer to remove the head that created the "storm" in the city and also on the social media. The butcher had tried to "polish it" with a pair of sunglasses which, according to many, gave a rather ridiculous look to the animal. Not even this expedient attempted by the trader has therefore served to prevent many parents, as well as numerous animal rights activists, from intervening to ask to remove from view the passers-by the exposure considered rather unpleasant.

Parents have asked to protect children in relation to a communication that could arouse horror in children. The animalists instead have emphasized the rude made to a pig that, in addition to suffering a heavy suffering, was also suffering the shame of an exposure considered unworthy and disrespectful to the animal world.

The protests of the anti-vivisection League
According to the #asti anti vivisection of #asti, the pig would have been mocked and humiliated and the public exposure of the pig's head moreover appears as strongly evocative of a theme, that of death, towards which we should have greater respect and not be so ironic, even when it comes to the death of an animal. It was this animalist association that denounced the complaint after receiving many reports and listening to many protests.

Many comments were also made by the citizens of Asti, and not only, and the shares of the post that was published on the Facebook page of Lav of Asti.

Many judgments condemning advertisements that do not respect animals
The general sensitivity towards animal suffering has particularly grown in Italy, as confirmed by several and recent judgments of the Jury of the Institute of Advertising Authorization. The pronouncements of authoritative tribunals that all refer to a position of greater guarantee and protection for citizens and consumers and focus on the particular pedagogical attention that advertising must also have on issues as delicate as death that could particularly upset children and young people. The case of the Asti butcher drew attention to the exhibition of dead animals in shop windows and shopping malls.

>t. Google Translate

You guys are going to be the first vagatarian country.

Meaning: animalists defend the rights of muslims. Because all muslims are pigs. And all pigs are muslims.

sleep tight pigger

This is what you get when you let women out of the house and let them "cry" to other women on social media.

I do not complain. It tasted good.

I can't translate it into arabian, my betastani boi.

Cultural marxism is probably going to destroy delicious, italian food culture. I wouldn't be surprised if, after banishing meat and introducing "animal rights", they'll probably get rid of the tomato and pasta...

Italy got cucked by feminazy/veganism? I thought you spaghetti mafiozos were immune to this horseshit

they are, they put some salsiccia right up some qt activist's ass

aswesome, put that in some focaccia. yummy!

>everyone starts on a level playing field
>above-average workers (men) will still end up gaining more money in the long run by working overtime and/or by getting pay raises
don't see the issue with this desu

you're also operating under the notion that the government is going to enforce this beyond just looking at a bunch of companies' salary registries and saying "hmm make it so that both sexes in this position get paid the same, please"

practically the only issue with this is that unless companies want to face fines, they'll have to raise the salary of some other female worker whenever they want to raise the salary of a male worker and vice versa

>people are so disconnected with their food that they forget its origins

we need to bring back small game hunters and butchers to remove this liberal hand holding and gmos/hormones

i learned how to scale a fish at a young age and that allowed me to respect the animal and the circle of life but also understand that it was essential for my existance.

kids shouldnt think they are eating fried mcnuggets and not understand that it was once a living creature.

at the same time a raw head is kind of nasty he should of grilled it with a apple.

fish heads and chicken heads would of been alright

would have*
darn country folk rubbing off

I worked in a butchershop after high school. it was actually pretty fun.

all guys, no drama, making lewd jokes and shit talking each other. no women around to spoil anything. other people would mention to me how fun it looks back there because we'd always be smileing and laughing.

the first day though I walked in and i couldn't believe these guys are talking about such filth so casually infront of food. but soon enough it was just another job. somthing about butchers and working with animal guts though makes for a funny work environment.

You're not wrong, Fritz.

You have to fly here to Italy you retarded veg. You will clean all the mess you have made by showing that pic. Many thanks for making me veemently vomit on my birthday!

who gives a shit about pig head.

im worried 5stelle might win 4 march, we need centrodestra or pd to win!!

we need to meme on twitter

we dont speak spaghetti brown arab baby faggot

>pd to win
fucking kys

stoic piggo has no fear of death

Whiter than you, nordic mohammeds!
Illumine me now! I want to know the party which reflects best my views. { Except if you are a cloacked albanese }

just vote lega or fratelli d'italia, other shit parties are useless

wish there would be more parties like casapound or they would have wider support but it won't happen anytime soon

I like Fascismo & Libertà more as far right party. Casapound & FN fucking suck. Do you confirm me that you are not albanese? I am paranoic today. It's my 26th birthday also.

>WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

What is 'disrespectful' to the pig is parents who raise their children to view meat as some abstracted lump of food rather than the flesh of an animal.
It is unnatural for a child to be 'traumatized' by the sight of a dead animal. That's where meat comes from. They should know this.

Go eat grass and stop making me vomit!

>coop mobile
Is that even a thing?

Yeah but they don't even have a slight chance of victory. FN are basically a Francisco Franco tier fascist. Salvini and Meloni are the only decent choice.

Coop mobile è l'operatore telefonico. Mi sa che cambierò numero perché sto tagliando via le vecchie amicizie con musulmani, africani e italiani dal basso IQ. Ci devo pensare alla scelta del partito, ti consiglio di fare il test politico di OpenPolis che uscirà pochi giorni prima delle elezioni. È il più accurato di tutti.

>Oi cunt
>not "Oink cunt"

Mate, you're not living up to your shitpost potential.

The meat house in my father's hometown from time to time had a pig's head in the front door. I thought it was a Spanish thing.
Btw, is pork cheek really good?

How would I even be able to confirm that? lel

Because I was born on 10th january 1992. Don't you believe me? Lies are for beta PC males, muslims, africans & degenerated women.

pigs are the definition of comfy

>italy has a party that openly calls themselves fascists
fuck, that is based

Was not born here mate, just trying to fit in; it seems that I've been exposed for the Euroflog that I am.

Sorry I won't comment anymore on this thread. These vegs who fap their dick at rotten meat pics they post are literally making me puke.
Scusate non commenterò più in questo thread. Questi vegani che si masturbano guardando le foto di carne putrida che postano mi fanno letteralmente venire i conati di vomito.

Based piggo poster

I am sorry that that piece of shit made you vomit. I am going to eat a sandwich later and don't want to be thinking about that disgusting webm. Fuck, that ausnigger may have ruined my day. Moot should have had his way and b& them all. It was all fun and games when they posted nigger dicks but the cunt went too far today.
FUCK YOU AUSTRALIANS I HOPE A JOEY FUCKS YOUR WIFE AND SHITS IN YOUR BED
btw Happy Birthday! I wish you a Jolly 26th and a good and long life. :)

We have at least 4 but they're all irrelevant

virgin coop mobile vs chad vodafone
>at least it's not poste mobile

Mussolinis granddaughter Alessandra is a former model and a middle tier political figure in Italy, she's in parliament representing basically their Republican Party forza

NEET pig, get a job and stop eating welfare cookies! REEEEE