Did the spineless mister "I don't give a shit about anything so I win" metocuck really win the debate against the...

did the spineless mister "I don't give a shit about anything so I win" metocuck really win the debate against the soyfather? I'm unironically starting to become a liberalist, help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-u14sdwHwUs
youtu.be/h8M5-Jc4ERk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'm unironically starting to become a liberalist, help
What does this even mean, bruv.

Some people say smart things, some dumb things, i never saw someone who is right all the time. There is no such thing as /ourguy.
Sage

Leaf

It's the hottest new ideology, my dude. Educate yourself

>leaf
>liberal

hmmmm rly mks u thnk

it's a collective of purely individuals

Dude if your views are this easily influenced, then you must be a woman. Women don't belong in politics. Sage

uhuhuh have you ever read Adam Smith even? If I don't lead the liberalist community to defeat the ess jay dobbayous and the natzees who will? you, richard? uhuhuhuhuh

If you're so closed minded that you can't be influenced by a clearly superior ideology you might be a nigger

Who cares, doesn't this Metokur guy just ,ake funny videos about internet culture? Who cares what his political philosophy is.

We need an eceleb board to purge you faggots

Hitler never said one thing I don't like

Nah Sargon won this one. It came down to "I'm just an internet troll" vs. "maybe we won't make a difference but we're going to try." Sargon was right to call him a coward if all he's going to do is talk shit without helping to fix the problem.

Yes he did.

youtu.be/-u14sdwHwUs

jim wasted snoregon and his eunuch Louis a few hours ago

>guys i'm going to save western civilization with my youtube channel

top kek fuck off retard

Dude no he didnt did anyone watch the end? Sargon fucking had jim dead to rights when he brang up gamergate and the fact he sperged out hard and deleted his channel like a little bitch when he copped a tiny amount of shit

Jim is worshipped here but the fact is he is a full blown snowflake if there ever was one

Did you even watch it? He almost cried when GamerGate was brought up and his sperg out

alt-media e-celebs overlap with politically incorrect topics

55 minutes long though

Well he is just a shitlord, what a surprise.

I know i know attention for more than 10 mins is hard but listen to it while playing a video game or some shit around the house, you can do it user!

What did Jim do with gamergate?

>almost cried
where's a screencap?
jim sounded heated up

>the conservatives haven't put up a good defence against ultra-liberalism
>clearly classical liberalism is the answer!
>and our first course of action?
>DOWN WITH THE ALT-RIGHT

Why is he such a brainlet? I think he uses "I'm a quadroon" as an excuse for his bellow average IQ.

>brang
>flag
Nevermind

Aight so once GG started people looked to jim as a leadership figure people would hound him and hound him to take up the mantle of leadership but he declined over and over but that didnt stop people asking and people looking to him as a leader anyway. well anyways jim was doing a drunk stream one night at the height of GG and got drunk and may or may not have banged his GHF live on stream... well people thought it was a bit weird so they through a couple dislikes at the stream, well jim has never had a dislike ratio like that before. He then proceeded to flip the fuck out attack everyone and anyone around him slag of his fans and shit become a super cringey lolcow then deleted his channel out of embarresment . May have missed some shit but yeah

At least he knows what he is, and embraces just that. Obviously they guy doesn't want to be the leader of some great cause just because people want him to be.

Fucking THIS
Metokur understands that the internet is not serious business. I have yet to see someone else who has this framework.

Gey in Jim, or are you scared?

>may or may not have banged his GHF live on stream

He fingerfucked her.
>The virgin "emotional connection"
>the chad public diddle

Gib Linck plox?

If Sargon just started doing more activist stuff without th gay announcement video and title no one would complain. But the announcement was very gay.

Also all of GG was extemely gay. Jim got caught up in the excitement, but it was really gay to begin with.

Dunno man listen to him go all quite he knows he was in the same situation as sargon but the difference is sargon didnt freak the fuck out to the same standard as jimbo did. Jim knows he was a cringey as fuck lolcow for abit there making sargon look like a fucking iphone touting normy in comparison

wasnt that gay mate, i only sucked 7 dicks for "the cause" which is fucking tame compared to what i did in the US election

If Jim announced himself leader of Gamergate it would have been the faggiest thing to ever happen

Yeah very

Jim has only said he was a part of the movement, he closed his Internet Aristocrat channel when GG started changing. He left when it starting going Atheist+.

English Liberal is such a better term.

Didn't read, you're a cringelord and the idea of advocating something as retarded as this "Liberalist" thing is such a bad idea you belong in the same garbage heap as kekistanis.

Jim is non-negotiably and non-debatably correct. Sargon is going to crash his retarded brand with no survivors. Forget Jim, Sargon LOST, objectively and without room for discussion, to Richard B. Spencer. SPENCER. The guy everyone makes fun of for being such a fuckup.

He's done.

he wants to be part of the league of people that want to be alone

I really like Jim, but my god the boy needs to grow up, he gets ass hurt so easy. No one cares that he was a rice burner, no one cares he finger blasted his rice nigger gf on a stream. I am sure someone will call him out, but really its a speed bump. He is nothing more than an internet troll. which is sad, because he could be so much more. Jim can bitch about Sargon, but the truth is Sargon is doing a lot more for the west than Richard Spencer or even Jim. For you fags about to jump down my ass about that statement, do you think normies are ok with someone like Sargon who is in a country with really strict hate speak laws to say gas the kiks race war now?? Sargon is at least fighting the good fight.

>Mister "im too cool for school" Metokur
>*proceeds to engage with troutgate and make videos on the topic*
>b-but i dont care honestly i don't
what a fucking faggot he doesn't stand for anything because he hates being open to criticism just jumping on whatever is popular

sargon already made the kekistani movement so who cares if he's doing something more "serious"

you are so dense, people like Spencer are going to get us a whole new level of hate speech laws, and you are to retarded to see that. And if you are not smart enough to see he is a fed you are a complete retard.

>not an argument

>assertion without an argument

>assertion without an argument

jim is an internet troll that could be so much more but chooses not to because he does not want to

>jim is an internet troll that could be so much more but chooses not to because he does not want to

Are you 12?

Won't happen. Sargon got BTFO and white consciousness is spreading like wildfire.

Every attempt to censor the Alt-Right has made it stronger. "Liberalism" is a pointless waste of time.

>Every attempt to censor the Alt-Right has made it stronger. "Liberalism" is a pointless waste of time.
You live in a really bad Echo-chamber

All Sargon has ever done is point out what is obvious to half the world, namely that SJWs are hysterical fucking psychopaths. He hasn't done shit for the west beyond saying obvious things in an English accent for the entertainment of burgers that like to hear obvious things said in an English accent.

People takr Jim way to seriously. He's just a dude making videos for lulz.

>"It's cringey if you try to do something."
>"I know it's cringey, but I still think it's worth trying to make things better."

>"This is ego, a savior complex, etc."
>"I just want to try to do something because nobody else is."

Well, Sup Forums?
Do you care about trying to make the West better, or would you rather make sure that you look cool?

nice logical fallacy, o dear intellectually superior "liberalist."

I think its a fun idea honestly. Besides people are fucking retarded. They eat up retarded ideas like this. 10 bucks says it will spread like wildfire.

jim refused to get fucked like sargon is doing right now

my thoughts exactly.

Well that sounds weird but I don't super care. We all make mistakes I guess. I didn't care about the first video from Kraut or if Sargon lost the debate against Spencer. It's the fact that they persisted with their strawmans and became more angry and stupid and underhanded as they persisted. They could have just moved on.

Sargon doesn't care if the white race ends and he doesn't care about the future and has declared war on the "Alt-Right" that was totally unnecessary on his part. Now he's acting like he gives a shit and he needs to form a group.

>All Sargon has ever done is point out what is obvious to half the world, namely that SJWs are hysterical fucking psychopaths. He hasn't done shit for the west beyond saying obvious things in an English accent for the entertainment of burgers that like to hear obvious things said in an English accent.
I think you fail to understand how people need things spelled out to them, especially at there formative years. The only thing Richard Spencer has done is make it easy for the feds to catalog the retards

>Some people say smart things, some dumb things, i never saw someone who is right all the time. There is no such thing as /ourguy.

Academics, please respond.

>It's cringey if you try to do something.
jim should just shut down his fucking channel at this point and stop making krautgate videos what a moron this too cool for school attitude is cancer you would find lefties saying shit like this "you just say that for fake internet points" for example

I think there is no better way to destroy yourself than to do it fighting the good fight.

Sargon doesn't want us because we criticized him for making bad arguments.

>There is no such thing as /ourguy
Hitler was /ourführer/

spineless Jim...

if you're going to shit up the board at least fucking TRY, you cocksucking maplenigger fuck

Hitler was a jewish psyops newfag

I don't fail to understand anything. I just said that people like to hear obvious things said in an English accent — your response was that people like to have things spelled out for them. Well, yeah, and all the better when it's with an English accent. What don't I understand? We're not just talking about Richard Spencer, we're talking about the collective movement of white identitarianism. Spencer is your strawman.

That shit was funny Liberalist

JFC that is cringe.. how are you going to save even a Big Mac you cucks?

I see that as a cop-out excuse. Metokur calling out idiocy is to "make a difference" in that it roots out stupidity. Sargan's idea of what "making a difference" is is likely different, but even if someone is trolling to upset people, it does serve a purpose to affect some kind of change.

Is there even any specific definition to their made up movement besides being the soyfather's personal mafia?

E-celeb threads are shill threads.
Don’t reply.
>the more newfags know

MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

No he hung on when GG was turning into
>it’s about ethics in gaming journalism

While completely ignoring the Jewish question

>t.

Please subscribe to my channel
I make videos making fun of autists
But make sure to turn off adblock first
Im Pickle Jim

>brang up

top kek

Jim went off and cried when GamerGate wasn't going exactly how he wanted it to. Easy to fuck off and not try when things aren't going your way.

Lost massive amounts of respect for him after that.

Yeah, GameGate wasn't perfect, but it was a pretty damn good start. We gave a group of people, who looked invincible, a bloody nose and they still fear us today.

Sargoy did so bad even Vee his little Igor called him out. youtu.be/h8M5-Jc4ERk

why do you newfags make threads about videos and don't even post a link?

do you idiots think everyone knows what you're talking about?

Sargon does great work pointing out the leftist cancer. He just doesn't yell nigger enough for some people though.

He said he doesn’t care if the white race dies and doesn’t care about the future.

How can he keep his individualism while being swamped with third world people that will never read Loki?

Explain. Because from where I'm sitting, Sargoy got blown the fuck out, and the Alt-Right now has an actual platform on which it has been almost universally successful.

Kraut & Tea crashed and immolated. The skeptics (which is all the Liberalists are, a rebranding of le skeptic meme) is a joke. Attempting to spin this is not going to work.

Sargon "I don't care if whites go extinct" of Blackdad is not making anything better and his retarded attempt will have zero positive effect.

gaymurgate was the scourge that brought a whole new wave of you newfags to this site and changed /pol from a poormans version of /new, into the shitshow we see today

it wasn't a good start. it was just a bunch of mgtows, and centrist fence sitters getting mad their entertainment was being interfered with. you people are no better than the NFL boomer cucks who lost their shit when the niggers started getting uppity. you people don't care about anything besides your games

Spencer is the one who has been pushing free speech by winning actual court cases in favor of free speech you moron.

If anyone is going to ever get "hate speech" shit passed it will be Weev and Anglin, not Spencer.

This is what killled gamer gate centrists trying to tone police everything and make it politically correct. It sucked all the energy out of the movement

Nah mane, you don’t want to practice your free speech to challenge the system cause then they might ban your ability to use that free speech.

Better to never use that speech at all.

I don’t know how Sargon could have “won” that just because his stance was stupid. He tried to tell Jim he had to do something and Jim said “No”

If Jim doesn’t want to be the leader of his gay ass little movement then Jim doesn’t have to do shit.

Well, like I said, I guess people like me and Sargon don't yell nigger enough for some people.

Sargon is just mad because Jim isn’t a liberal ideologue like he is.

he doesn't have a goal to lose by not getting there!
So, if this thing goes any longer... he will win by the fact that the other person will lose!

ahhhh,,, let me just sniff my own fart! that was too intellectual for you kids...
go read some Locke and get to my level!

>Explain. Because from where I'm sitting, Sargoy got blown the fuck out, and the Alt-Right now has an actual platform on which it has been almost universally successful.
>Kraut & Tea crashed and immolated. The skeptics (which is all the Liberalists are, a rebranding of le skeptic meme) is a joke. Attempting to spin this is not going to work.
Sorry Sargon does not scream nigger enough for you.

Or you do?

did you even comprehend what you read? or did your mind just stop working at the word nigger?

is the word nigger like a dog whistle for you or something?

W-whats that kid going to do with pickle Rick?

>doesnt understand when a person is shitposting irl

If you cant tell when someone is shitposting how have you survived on Sup Forums?

>Or you do?
How many elected officials are part of the Alt Right?