One chance in life

>one chance in life
>not born Chechen
>not being part of a ruthless tribal race of warriors, beating up gopniks in moscow as initiation rites
>not having beautiful loyal feminine women who are loyal to the point they go on suicide missions
>not being trained in wrestling, sambo, boxing and mma from childhood
>not having a beautiful ancient mythology which features cyclops, prometheus, scythian war Gods, sacred daggers,...
>not being extremely tribal, conservative, masculine and warlike, living your life according to a millennia old code of honor

Lmao at you faggots.
Anyway, ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

eng.kavkaz-uzel.eu/articles/38092/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So what's it like to have Khadyrov sucking Putin's dick 24/7?

eng.kavkaz-uzel.eu/articles/38092/

they would starve to death if it wasn´t for the white Russians tax monies

they can´t even have a basic healthcare system without subsidies from the rest of Russia

Do you really fuck goats?

Stay out if Novosibirsk.

I heard Russians are afraid of Chechens. Is it true? Russians like to think they're some hard motherfuckers but how hard does a Chechen have to be to scare them off?

I would like to know that old fortress in Dagestan. Is it dangerous for tourism?

Wait do you think i buy your bullshit abrahamic shilling thread you are puppets of zionist affairs

>not getting into a bomb fight and being sentenced to death as a teenager
isygddt

>Anyway, ask me anything

When to plan to install a caliphate in Moscow?

chechens are all fags tbqh. the fact that they bully russians just tells you how pathetic russians really are

all that and they still sacrifice their foreskins and pray to an Arabic desert god

sad!

Not really true, only in places where Chechens are majority, but same goes for vice versa.

They mostly consider us like, "dirty" if you understand me.
Like the niggers of Russia, while not being much better themselves (those who call us that).

No its the other way around.Chechens are cuckholded by the Russians.
Their state is run by a Putin fanboy.
Their women having been raped by russian soldiers in the Chechen wars.
The men have to go abroad as cheap cannon fodder for jews and drunk saudis.
The meatgrinder in Syria and Iraq is eating them up on a constant rate.

Russians are not hard. ITs a meme made out by holywood in cold war to keep you scared of big bad red menace.

No its not. Just dont fuck around with police or military guys or you will get anally raped by a bottle.

no its a meme

once putins grip eases, Kadyrov will be dead in 2 days.

White Muslim = utter fucking surrendered trash

Last time I checked Chenya is fully under the control of the state of Russia. It's not a separate state.

>Russians are not hard. ITs a meme made out by holywood in cold war to keep you scared of big bad red menace.
They are very violent like the People in Bulgaria and the nearby countries.

> one chance in life
> being a glorified aggressive ape subspecies that hasn’t been put into the zoo where it belongs

Afaik they're ugly retarded muslim subhumans.

Are russian 230mm artilleries as efficient as its said for blowing up mudslimes and their cities ? Does mma helps picking the scattered remains of your relatives ? Can mythology stop mortar shells ?

Caucasus region has low levels of light hair and eyes, why do everyone constantly make it seem like it isn't the case?

>t.butthurt mongoloid.

Yes they are violent, but turn beta once a true male is infront of them.

Bosnian here. There are a few chechens in my area and back in highschool we used to beat up all the niggers and hicks. Sometimes the Mexicans too but they more often than not teamed up with us.

being so primitive that you live in poverty and your countries are worth shit and can be conquered by russians.

Yeah good going you fucking losers.

You remind me of when blacks try to tell themselves "we winning" because they do well in sports when in reality they're the poorest , least successful race on earth and all their countries are shit and in any non-black country blacks are always on the bottom below other races.

>churka
>cucked by ar*b pedo religion
Yeah, I'm fine.

Bretty good. It is comparable to a count and a king in mediëval europe. But when either of them dies things will go bad I'm afraid
We have always survived, healthcare or not. And putin effectively uses Russian tax money to stop us from causing trouble, sort of like mafia protection money.
No
Not very likely. But there are a lot of central asians here who are muslim.
Lmao at this cope.

>le white meme

Imagine being this much of a deracinated globalist mutt that the only thing you identity with is the color of your skin. I am chechen, part of good family, of a teip(clan) and also muslim.

Anyway, enjoy your pale skin while it lasts.

Sorry. The chechens lost the war and are now the Kremlin's footstool.

>The meatgrinder in Syria and Iraq is eating them up on a constant rate.
Nice! Applied eugenics.

>once putins grip eases, Kadyrov will be dead in 2 days.
Shall we guess how? I think he will be defenestrated.

Cry harder britshit. This is the capital of Chechnya meanwhile half of England is now the Middle East.

But you are not a chechen, stop this larp. H1o nohchi vac.

Im an actually chechen, dont listen to this clown.

See this post you retarded sand monkey cum guzzling subhuman:

>t.russian

keked.

lol bet that place is an economically depressed ghost town

Your "country" probably has a life expectany of like 57

You're stupid , poor and so primitive and tribal that you're totally impotent.

Weak, subjugated people always try to over-compensate for their impotence and loser status by claiming that their "tribal culture makes them real men".
This is what Arabs say meanwhile arabs have lost every war for the last 100 years (and they have been in a lot)

Yeah it must be really reassuring to tell yourselves how your culture makes you real men while at the same time you live under someone else's heel and are unable to protect your families or live independently.

You're a conquered, beaten, broken people, just like the arabs.

>once putins grip eases, Kadyrov will be dead in 2 days.
but he has like 1 division, 20.000 men, strong unit ready to fight for him

Lmao at this cope. Are you winning right now? No, you are being replaced, subverted and slowly eradicated and replaced by immigrants. Now dont let mummy may catch you making such offensive comments.

True, but the meme you posted is also rare. Most are inbetween.

Russians being tough is a meme. They are glorified alcoholics who suck at fighting. Almost every fight between caucasians and slavic russians ends in the Russian beging for his life. You can see this on dozens of YouTube videos

Russians have plenty of European DNA, unlike sand nigger monkeys from the Caucasus.

In a perfect world the ethnic Swiss would knock on your door right now and grab you by your stinky black Arabic beard and drag you into the oven.

>Le white meme
You're a disgrace to be a muslim.Neck yourself

compared to you of course we are.

>muh comfort
>muh civility
>muh age expectancy

None of those things do you any good in the struggle for survival m8. Now of you go to the mosque. Dont forget to being your daughter.

Mongoloid, go back to Altai. We are one of the first native populations of "Geographical Europe".

You are a mixture of finns, slavs, mongols and etc who were used as a cannon fodder by your Kremlin foreign overlords.

You are not a chechen, stop. H1o cie hu yu?

they're betas, they've always been part of a foreign empire.
>bending over to islam

top jej nice "warriors" you got there

was the moscow apartment bombing a false flag?

>Yeah it must be really reassuring to tell yourselves how your culture makes you real men while at the same time you live under someone else's heel and are unable to protect your families or live independently.
Bruh, this is us a lot of the time.

>ITT: retarded Amerilards will deride Chechnya as their women get blacked and the Jew destroys their people

Kek keep hating muzzies you dumb faggots

Are you Chechen

Never knew you guys immigrated to the US lol

Хилa тapлo :)

Say that to my face boi

If you are so native, white and pure. How come so many of you look like some kind of turkic/arab/caucasian mutt?
Just stop with your delusions. Chechnya like rest of Caucasus is so mixed up, because of countless invasions.

No I’m Georgian actually, but I think it’s funny that American posters spend all their time shitting on Muslims who should be their natural allies

You're a disgrace and an utter fucking yard
>there you go, at face value

>implies it would be bad to have middle eastern influences
>pic provided as shining beacon contains a fucking mosque
Come on man

>compared to you ofcourse we are

Ok

Russians aren't scared of them. They make Chechens their little bitches whenever they act up.

Grozny is thriving actually. Live expectancy is 70 and 75 for male and female. Education is fine there as well.
>the rest of your post
Stop projecting britshit, your country is irrelevant.

What's Chechnya's relationship with it's neighbours like e.g Ingush, Dargwa, Avar, Ossetians and Georgians.

Not even trolling here. Why are chechens the dumbest cunts from the northern caucasus? Ive met Lezgins and Avars, they are really more intelligent and civilized than chechens.

Massive difference between influences and having half of the Middle East settle in your country.

t. checks-a-map

no it's not. their 'country' is occupied by a foreign army. they live under a puppet government. their policies are dictated to them.

our country and people have far more independence.

lol I'll think of you next time russia humiliates you , you victim, you conquered people, you people who live in shit, you people who are poor and stupid and primitive and unable to compete in the modern world

You're probably going to die of some stupid shit like your 2nd' cousin's brother in law accidentally made eye contact with someone's niece and so they stabbed you to death while you were walking home as part of the resulting blood feud , or die of some easily curable disease because your politician kept 60% of the money meant to go to hospitals for himself.

The only people you're doing better than are basically niggers and aboriginies.

You're lucky that your skin is white so that when you snivelling losers can finally leave your homeland and live somewhere worth a damn in europe or america , you can pretend to be us.
Where's your gratitude, you piece of shit?

Yes, it was putins operation for casus belli the second war. The person that they poisoned with radiation that died in GB was one of the people in charge of it.

Your answer doesnt make sense, you are a larper. Huun nohchin mott c1a ha.

>t. turk/slav rapebaby

Invasions didnt leave mark on chechens. We also raided many neighbors, took their women. We also accepted many foreigners to our way of life if they wanted to live as free people. The only time in history a significant non chechen population was in chechnya was during gommie days, when russia tried to settle russians there by force.

They are ok with all of them, but we dont like ossetians cos they are like gypsies of Caucuses.

Our brand of islam is different. Anyways our society puts much bigger emphasis on traditions then religion. Our codes of conduct are a religion on its own.

No I know the Caucasus region quite well as I am an educated man. It's two large mountain ranges with Georgia sandwiched between them.

Ingush are bro tier, they are vainakhs. Dagestanis are usually pretty cool, they are toptier in martial sports.

Caucasians in general keep to their own people and more importantly their own family. But here in modcow there is great caucasian unity crossing tribal boundaries

Hahahaha

Ossetian music is my favourite one my favourite song being Honga.

Ossetians are a nomadic people that came in and copied our culture. A lot of "songs" and "cultural heritage" they got is a copy of ours. They are usually not liked by all "hermit" caucasian nations.

They also always invited russian invaders, so they could gain more power throught them

Well I suppose in Moscow it is the Caucasians vs the Muscovites mentality though the Ossetes have a more amicable relationship with the Russians.

>being this butthurt

modern day sparta desu

Who will replace Kadyrov?

Another warlord.

>Be Russian
>Get shot by chechen barbarians
>Police covers them
>Killer openly brags and ridicules your family

A national assembly, parliament style. We never had a single "ruler".

Member of the family or good friend I should expect. Putin knows not to poke the Chechen Bear.

87/5000
and if he was murdered? would there be a civil war? like pro russians vs pro chechens

lol exactly. no comeback because you have none, sissy victim.

you live in a 3rd world country

enjoy fighting over food scraps like a bunch of emaciated rodents

All Chechens are Pro-Chechen, right now Kadyrov is considered a stable leader upholding national morals and he has Russia by the balls so it would be unwise from a Chechen perspective to do that.

cheers i thought it was.

Somewhat agree with this. But still, russia is a corrupt hellhole that we got nothing in common. Our ideals of a state are very different. Russians like a stiff boot up their ass, while we always lived as free people.

Pro russians are a meme, during 90s they literally took criminals from russia that remotely look chechen, gave them guns and called them "pro russian chechens"

If you got more questions go on. I got nothing to do for an hour or so.

It's quite strange that Stalin gave half of Ingushetia to Ossetia and Ossetia repays his country by burning it down.

Yes, Stalin and Kremlin in general were always working in caucases throught ossetia. Ossetians are literal gypsies. They will try to settle to others lands and then claim it as their own. That happened to georgia and then again they used their kremlin overlords to take land in caucases. (the 2008 war)

ok sure. my next question is: Is Putin actually good for the Russians?

Is there any way for him to be deposed in a non jewish manner?

As I understand it he ia already pretty pozzed, but removing him would more likely pozz Russia even harder.

What should Ukraine do about its current government?

We have so many undesirables in my country Ossetians kicking them out would be a godsend.

when you actually start thinking about how youre
muslim, does it make you want to use the mma skill you learned to end your own life?

>ok sure. my next question is: Is Putin actually good for the Russians?

No he is not, he steals a lot and drags russia in unnecessary conflicts to play on imperialistic notes of his own ego and russians. He lets his buddies steal a lot of money, he himself is a ruthless politician that kill his opposition while they are still in embryo stage. But thats was always the case with Kremlin. Russian rulers treat russians like cannon meat and cattle for their own imperialistic/materialistc interest.

>Is there any way for him to be deposed in a non jewish manner?
If russians grow some balls then yes, or if he will drive them more into poverty.

>As I understand it he ia already pretty pozzed, but removing him would more likely pozz Russia even harder

Well, he made this situation himself. He stayed as a literal monarch in power for 18 years, dismanteling opposition, so now even if russians want to depose him for somebody better, there is simply nobody else.

Ukraine is a mess right now, but its on a right path. At least the populace can pressure its government to do what they want. One of the reasons for donbass war with ukraine was to make their economy go down so Putin can go on tv and say: Look! They did a revolution! They live in shit! Do u want the same to us?

Chechen tradition > islam
god this is getting old already.

Its the other way around mutt.
Putin knows he has to keep him happy or else he gets another fucked up war.

Well, ossetians are a small population, doubt they could kick out all the paki and indian trash you accumulated over the years. But brexiting was a good first step.

You don't know much about that life, and what you hear about is what powerful people do. A life of a regular Chechen isn't stellar. That said, you'd get that arranged marriage if that's what you're after.
>Chechen tradition > islam
Except what Ramsan does is beating the shit of Chechen tribal society, using Islam as his weapon.

Ramzan is okay now. He did the kidnappings in the beggining but then he simply bought everybodies loyalty. But then again, their loyalty is only to the cash and not to him.

I would say 90% average chechens live better than average russians.

Islam has nothing to do with it. Its the russian mentality of kissing the boots of kremlin scum that Ramzan tries to install here. Here is however is not successful.

>Islam has nothing to do with it.
Again, you hardly know what's happening in Chechenya. And what does is fierce enforcement of Islam in order to counteract and undermine the "tribes".
>But then again, their loyalty is only to the cash and not to him.
Also nope. It's guns, and killing people who were too powerful, not cash.

>I would say 90% average chechens live better than average russians.
Have you been there? Because they aren't rich. Chechen elite, of course, hangs out in Moscow. Russian elite hangs out in Nice, London and Switzerland.

chechens live better because of strong family bonds and values

How can I marry a chechen girl? I heard being a muslim isnt enough.

>one chance at life
>blown up in a Russian airstrike

Of course, I go there every 6 months or so. And i know the situation very well.

> "tribes"
Looks like you know nothing about what you are talking about. Chechens got own traditions and codes that are religion on its own.

Majority of chechens will follow them and not islam if they differ on certain aspects of life (like marrying your cousins). Chechens culture is distant to arabic or turkish, and chechens would never support mixing with other muslims en masse.

>Also nope. It's guns, and killing people who were too powerful, not cash.
New people are born everyday, kill one and another will take place. They killed Dudaev and Maskhadov, but others will take their place when the opportunity will demand.

Chechens got a big diaspora that earns money worldwide. Many of them are extremely rich by russian standards. We got strong bonds and relatives will help each other out a lot.

Who are you? If you are from caucasus you got some chance if not, then less than 1%.

:

Why less than 1%? Would they be ok with someone from Azerbaijan for example?

AMA faggot doubles down with a meme flag.

>tfw you'll never be the Chechen Chad everyone wants to be

>many of them are extremly rich by russian standards
>Chechens
Ahahahaha what bullshit, are all Swiss retarded or is it just you?

You didnt answer my question, where are you from? It will make it easier to answer for me.

Its not hard, make some chechen friends. They are probably somewhere in your local wrestling or mma gym. Or come to our homeland for a month or two.

Im chechen, I got multimillion dollar logistics business here.

Macdonalds russia is owned by chechens for example, many russians oil companies, some diamond mines owned by Baisarov. We are everywhere, its just that many of us hide well. We also outjew the jews in business.

Im fron northern Iran and I pretty much look like Georgian or Azeri.