You realise there's no way Trump could beat her? By winning, Trump has actually made it easier for people like her...

You realise there's no way Trump could beat her? By winning, Trump has actually made it easier for people like her. The stigma that you have to be a politician to become president has been forever shattered. Drumpfkins won a Pyrrhic victory by electing Trump.
I can't wait to laugh at yanks for electing a second nigger and a woman.
2020 can't come soon enough.

my money is on england electing a muslim PM before america elects a woman

I'm sorry, but who is this sheboon again?

Get ready to lose your money.

I'm surprised it hasn't happened before

This obsession is an illness. 3 threads in a row. fuck reeeeeeeeee i hate this. The holocaust never fucking happened. I want my fucking reparations back. All you fucking Jew anglo dog cunts will fucking pay.

Get ready to lose your head.

>this is what mutts tell themselves as tyrone and juan take his country

I'd rather have Russia invade the US starting an all out war than having this welfare giving nigress for president.

Hungry Harpo is part of the globalist cabal. She has disturbing views on decreasing world population, as she has has a few meeting on that very subject with other billionaire like Bill Gates, Michael Bllomberg and George Soros.

She also has many skeletons in her closet from feedin toung women to predators like Harvey Weinstein, to Oprah being a sexual deviant herself.

Her well known political policies are are the same as Obama's, which caused economic hinderance on most of Americans.

Stop shilling this monkey

Yeah I'd love to see Oprah go against Trump in a debate. Look at how badly he destroyed H. Oprah would cry and it would be OVER

Vote for her? I wouldn't even. ..

Hope-rah

seriously, the people that hate Trump now skyrocketed after Trump became president. Everyone is mobilized and ready to vote for 2020, in 2016 most of them didn't even bother to vote because they thought there is no chance for Trump to win. Now that everything is at steak everyone will vote. Trump only won by literally few thousand votes, there is no chance of that happening again

>at steak

Stedman would the the second first lady with a dick.

Sage for an obvious shill feeler thread.

>there is no way Trump can beat her
Except, you know, facing her in a debate

FACT
women don't vote for women in large numbers
FACT